Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence (34819 Views)

Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace / Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by nairalee(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2019
Wait is the police force turning this to a media trial?
Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by carlos1(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2019
See as I just dey happy with Simi for here. I will see d mouth he ll use to ask "Simi, am I a Yahoo boy" again when he z out. Useless yahoo boy

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by Sheriman(m): 2:34pm On May 15, 2019
Go!! Go!! Go!! NairaMarley Nothing is gonna Happen to you!!!
Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by Dashry(f): 2:35pm On May 15, 2019
Really??

See signature below
Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by carlos1(m): 2:36pm On May 15, 2019
Nwoke m shut up, nobody participated anything, ur format is outdated, go upgrade b4 u join nairamarley for detention
Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by Hoodbilonia: 2:38pm On May 15, 2019
bleeped yourself up
Trapped yourself up
Ran yourself up
And now you gave yourself up
EFCC Of all ppl. Wtf.
I mean of all ppl
Fuc
I knew he was a bastard wire boy using ogume
Charged to court
Oh bobs

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by gbefun40(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2019
All the yahoo yahoo boiz, ladies, men and women in the house let raise your hands up EFCC needs your courage to sing "am I a yahoo boy" so you can be shown how to dance zanku behind the bars. grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by LyfeJennings(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2019
Foolish boy wey suppose dey chop life hehe
How much has he made
Is he as rich as Jblow, Emma Baggie or Abolo
Idiot boy casting himself
All his networth no reach the Patel wey Hushpuppi dey wear
Good for him

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by pek(m): 2:39pm On May 15, 2019
tabuski:
Free this poor nig.ga instead go after our corrupt politicians.
Typical average Nigerian mentality.

8 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by cardoctor(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2019
Let him resT
Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:44pm On May 15, 2019
Parrot Marley will now know that silence on delicate issues are Golden

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by OlawaleBammie: 2:45pm On May 15, 2019
tabuski:
Free this poor nig.ga instead go after our corrupt politicians.

shut up, u should at least Shut up, u b mumu....
let dem start from one point, no b one place u dey start journey?

10 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by wink2015(m): 2:46pm On May 15, 2019
indulge01:
The evidence against #NairaMarley is overwhelming - #EFCC
EFCC has finally reacted to the release of #ZlatanIbile and three others, while #NairaMarley remains in custody.
On Tuesday night, Zlatan regained his freedom alongside his crew members, Tiamiu Abdulrahman Kayode, Adewunmi Adeyanju Moses and Abubakar Musa.
However, while speaking with PremiumTimes, EFCC spokesman, Tony Orilade, revealed that the four suspects were only released on administrative bail.
According to him: “There is overwhelming evidence against Naira Marley; so we can’t afford to release him on administrative bail like Zlatan and the three others.
That Zlatan has been released does not mean they have been discharged and acquitted. Naira Marley is still in our custody and will be charged to court soon and we will make the charges known in an official statement soon.”

Source ; https://afrobeatsglobal.com/the-evidence-against-nairamarley-is-overwhelming-efcc/

NAIRA MARLEY DO NOT GIVE A F. U.C.K ?

His incaceration by the EFCC is even making him more popular.

Who even know him before except those few folks around Lagos Nigeria.

He is enjoying the show as long as it last.

He celebrates his arrest as it is a top selling point for him.

At least he is being read about in the news, social media, blogs etc.

It does not matter whether the issues that brought him before the law is for something bad.

COULD IT BE THAT NAIRA MARLEY DELIBERATELY IGNITED THIS ISSUES AS A SELLING POINT FOR HIM?

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by Freshlorde: 2:52pm On May 15, 2019
Mumu copy and paste
GoTV:
How low have we sunk as a nation? I felt so sad and worried about the future of Nigeria when i saw shameless people openly celebrating the release of vagabonds like Zlatan and his demented friends sympathetic to fraud. Are you surprised as to why visa applications and other foreign opportunities keeps getting harder for the average Nigerian because of the activities of these lazy bones? You think the foreign governments are not monitoring your cyberspace to see how morally deficient the country's youth has become? To think Davido is an ambassador to top business brands is a mystery to sane minds with his open support for fraud despite working hard to get to where he is. A country where people tag Anti-fraud proponents like me a hater, jealousy and enemy of progress is sitting on a time bomb. Why do we arrest armed robbers, rapists, kidnappers and other criminals? They also have justification for their crimes just like you people see nothing wrong with fraud. You all keep blaming the politicians in Abuja for stealing forgetting that amongst this present generation are future politicians who will take over from the present crop. Have you forgotten that a leader is a reflection of his/her followers and society at large? What will you expect from someone like Davido or Naira marley if they suddenly finds themselves within the corridors of power in future? Will a Davido who openly supports yahoo boys see anything wrong in looting the treasury? Yet you people dream of a Nigeria with 24/7 power, infrastructures and other good things of life like other sane countries but you keep supporting people short changing the system.

You chastise EFCC for arresting Yahoo boys instead of corrupt politicians who stole the wealth of the country. EFCC goes after a corrupt politician you people scream witch hunt of opposition. You turn prosecution into partisanship defending the oppressors while you take solace in fraud. It's really sad to see how daft the present generation is and the most worrisome is that there is no end in sight.

It shall never be well with everyone who supports and benefits from fraud sad
Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 15, 2019
GoTV:
How low have we sunk as a nation? I felt so sad and worried about the future of Nigeria when i saw shameless people openly celebrating the release of vagabonds like Zlatan and his demented friends sympathetic to fraud. Are you surprised as to why visa applications and other foreign opportunities keeps getting harder for the average Nigerian because of the activities of these lazy bones? You think the foreign governments are not monitoring your cyberspace to see how morally deficient the country's youth has become? To think Davido is an ambassador to top business brands is a mystery to sane minds with his open support for fraud despite working hard to get to where he is. A country where people tag Anti-fraud proponents like me a hater, jealousy and enemy of progress is sitting on a time bomb. Why do we arrest armed robbers, rapists, kidnappers and other criminals? They also have justification for their crimes just like you people see nothing wrong with fraud. You all keep blaming the politicians in Abuja for stealing forgetting that amongst this present generation are future politicians who will take over from the present crop. Have you forgotten that a leader is a reflection of his/her followers and society at large? What will you expect from someone like Davido or Naira marley if they suddenly finds themselves within the corridors of power in future? Will a Davido who openly supports yahoo boys see anything wrong in looting the treasury? Yet you people dream of a Nigeria with 24/7 power, infrastructures and other good things of life like other sane countries but you keep supporting people short changing the system.

You chastise EFCC for arresting Yahoo boys instead of corrupt politicians who stole the wealth of the country. EFCC goes after a corrupt politician you people scream witch hunt of opposition. You turn prosecution into partisanship defending the oppressors while you take solace in fraud. It's really sad to see how daft the present generation is and the most worrisome is that there is no end in sight.

I silently wish for someone like the current president of the Philippines to lead Nigeria before we go over the edge.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by lorenzos1: 3:00pm On May 15, 2019
EFCC Official : Are you are Yahoo boy ?

NairaMaley : You Mean Am I a Yahoo boy ?

NairaMaley : That is just a song ?

EFCC Official : No am asking you a question, Are you a Yahoo boy ?

NairaMaley : It is just a song

EFCC Official : Okay when you get to court we will know, but first open your laptop...

11 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by Deepfeel(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2019
His loud mouth got him into trouble

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by sircrabo: 3:00pm On May 15, 2019
Someone once said that if you spray Anti-corruption spray in Nigeria, more than 70% of Nigerians will die. We'll be left with mainly children and some adults

6 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by tizzyloaded(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2019
I no pity am
Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by niyion(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2019
wow one of the best i've ever read on naira land
GoTV:

6 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by ecclize: 3:03pm On May 15, 2019
Am happy for the guy finally he will go to court... Wow what a feat for him...
Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by ecclize: 3:03pm On May 15, 2019
Am happy for the guy finally he will go to court... Wow what a feat for him...
Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by tillaman(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2019
Issagoal is a own goal! I hope you regain your freedom

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by tillaman(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2019
nairamarley scored a own goal with his own mouth

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by idonhammer: 3:05pm On May 15, 2019
Make legitimate okada and keke napepe riders come buy the uncompleted building from you.,Legitimate hustlers indeed.

Boom33:
Good for him grin grin
Good Bless all Legit hustlers out there

Meanwhile.

A year old uncompleted students Hostel for sale at the back of choba police station, opposite the university of portharcourt main gate.

House is 16 self contained apartment, with bed room flat... 

With a parking space of about 2plots.

House is in a very secured area, just 2metres away from police station.
Houses in this area costs 150k-200k per year for a self contain

Serious buyer should call or whatsapp:

0802 839 1680.

All the necessary documents is available.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: Naira Marley to be Charged to Court Soon based on Concrete evidence by oaktown101(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2019
Shine on Naira, you're a gangsta and gangsta ain't scare to do time in prison. All gangsta artists in America has been to jail/prison. If you're ever sentenced just do your time and come out stronger. Creativity comes with challenges this might be yours. Come out clean, come out stronger and turn a new leave.

I will never take efcc serious until they start convicting powerful politicians that deprived the youth the chances of getting a good job, enjoying basic amenities and living a good life because they embezzle the country money and resources.

Fraud is bad and i'll never support it but when you're pushed to the wall you have no choice but to struggle to survive. Scam and fraud in America is beyond what yahoo boys are doing in Nigeria. They have Government grant scams, charity scam, investment scam, banking scam etc. but you will never hear about them in the news. If you don't live here you will not know about these scams. They are mounting pressure on efcc to prove to them that they are doing something about Yahoo yahoo but they ain't doing anything about this daily scams out here.

If government is doing what is expected of them there won't be yahoo yahoo anymore. Most of these guys graduated from the University of 10 years ago but there is no job....

Government should provide good jobs and there won't be yahoo yahoo anymore. Keep sending your smart and productive youth to prison and continue to ruin their lives because some countries are mounting pressure on you to rid your country of your most productive, smart and intelligent age group. When you ruin your most productive age group by sending them to prison you will be left with dullards and vision less youth to lead the country. My token for the government.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Sprays Dollars On KS1 Malaika At A Barbing Salon / Comedian Teju Babyface And Wife Loved Up In New Photos / "Where Is Your Wedding Ring?" - Banky W Asked By Fan. Banky Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.