Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Need Ebook Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Ebook Writers (346 Views)

Ebook Writers Urgently Needed. / Good Ebook Writers Only! / Still Need Nonfiction Ebook Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ebook Writers by Jare12: 11:11am On May 15, 2019
You can have continuous job and say bye bye to unemployment
You can have a steady stream of job and Resign from the 30 to 40k teaching job...

I need dedicated ebook writers.
By virtue of the number of people that I have hired that wrote nonsense... Even people with superb samples... I will need you to write a 300 words unpaid sample...
If u can't., you need not bother me... Don't let's waste each other time.

I am a very God-fearing person and I will pay your money but I do not pay for poorly finished job full of grammatical errors and horrible mistakes
If you plagiarise and use a spinner.... Grins.. I will know... I have been in the freelance business for quite a while hence so you can't Outsmart me.

But if you are dedicated.... Fast such that I won't have to be running after u for submission...

I promise you... U have a job for as long as you want...
I pay 1.5.
Send your sample to
Re: I Need Ebook Writers by czarina(f): 11:28am On May 15, 2019
1.5 with all of your requirements? You're on a long thing. You'll keep dealing with the crop of writers you complain about.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ebook Writers by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:16pm On May 15, 2019
Jare12:
Should in case you need an article writer. I'm available. I write articles not ebooks
Re: I Need Ebook Writers by exousiam: 12:35pm On May 15, 2019
Is it 1,500 naira for a whole ebook?
Re: I Need Ebook Writers by OluwaWizzy(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2019
Lol
Re: I Need Ebook Writers by Mcjades: 5:46pm On May 15, 2019
You can contact me 08106155905

(1) (Reply)

Locum Pharmacist Needed In Lagos, Gbagada / Computer And Data Entry Staff Needed / Driver Wanted In Lagos. Immediate Resumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.