Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Need Help With Kindle Publishing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need Help With Kindle Publishing (422 Views)

Earn In Dollars With Kindle Direct Publishing / Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Kindle Publishing by RealPhoenix(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2019
I've been trying to get my books published in ebook version on Amazon.com using kindle. I've done all the necessary set up but I have problems with the mode of payment because I'm in Nigeria. The check option didn't go through because I don't have a TIN and seriously I don't like the check option. If you have a solution to this issue kindly reply to this. Thanks
Re: I Need Help With Kindle Publishing by SHOPPERS(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2019
Not having a TIN shouldn't be a problem.

You'll still get paid via check. Just that the 30% withholding tax will still (even with TIN) apply.

Fill in your w8 form first.

If you're having further troubles, contact me via WhatsApp /2348145508029
Re: I Need Help With Kindle Publishing by Trimng: 12:17am On May 16, 2019
RealPhoenix:
I've been trying to get my books published in ebook version on Amazon.com using kindle. I've done all the necessary set up but I have problems with the mode of payment because I'm in Nigeria. The check option didn't go through because I don't have a TIN and seriously I don't like the check option. If you have a solution to this issue kindly reply to this. Thanks

Why don't you open a Payoneer account and link your local account with it? With that you will receive your earnings into your bank account. On TIN, Just complete your tax interview and indicate you didn't have TIN.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Activating Angelic Intervention As Humans On Earth Volume 1 / The School Clinic / Marriage Arrangement Chapter 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.