Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) (74393 Views)

Destiny Etiko Gets Mercedes Benz As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Cee-C Gets Mercedes Benz As Royal Hair Brand Ambassador / "Forever 16" : Regina Daniels Gets A Customized Plate Number For Her New Whip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by ngwababe(f): 3:35pm On May 15, 2019
jendhorlee:
the way the man dey spend money on this girl ehn, i just dey imagine wetin go dey happen in d other room grin

The man or no the man, the girl go still dey Bleep. Make una free her. Once preek don enter, the palace go large. Even, her palace go dey small now as the man no go dey do am so strong, unlike the wailing young bobos wey for don destroy the palace and still come online to rant nonsense. I think the last time I checked, everyone still has his or her right to choices!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by fergieboy: 3:35pm On May 15, 2019
This man is just spending Nigerian money on this Girl
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by MorufuAtanda: 3:36pm On May 15, 2019
This girl go dey lick Chief Nwoko Anus for other room o. Chai! Akpurakpumbem!
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 15, 2019
Enjoy.
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Btruth: 3:36pm On May 15, 2019
jendhorlee:
the way the man dey spend money on this girl ehn, i just dey imagine wetin go dey happen in d other room grin
a bi.......lol
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by MrHighSea: 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
Thot thot thot
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by datigbogirl: 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I pray that old nigger doesn't use your smelly panties..

Unfortunately he's not an illiterate lowlife broke azz nigga like you.

Trying making some cash so other broke ass like you can like like the sore-throat broken record you sound like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
With this jagajaga cloth you're putting on...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by mangojuice(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
I sympathize with good people of Delta North senatorial district. This is your investment via Alhaji Nwoko

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by ClilT: 3:38pm On May 15, 2019
This girl pussy go dey hot every night shocked
Oooh, I forgot say na old man. Somadina go still dey sample the kpekus for oversea, if you know you know grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by ibkayee(f): 3:38pm On May 15, 2019
I hope all these gifts are in HER name sha

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2019
Ermm....where davido n chioma sefgrin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Dashry(f): 3:39pm On May 15, 2019
Chai!!!

See signature below if interested in learning digital marketing at no cost

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Edyice: 3:39pm On May 15, 2019
Oya some ladies will start disturbing their man now

Some will compare their husband to Ned grin cheesy

This might just be the season of comparison cool

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Lordknowz: 3:40pm On May 15, 2019
It is a welcome development cool
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by ibkonekt(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2019
Pusy power
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 15, 2019
God is wise u knowgrin u could decide to own a garage but one thing 4 u sure is dat u'll only drive one at a time. #Able God...#shower ur blessings#i need this money#poverty die

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by preshlacute(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2019
Hahahaha
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by bamasite(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2019
You are right bro
jendhorlee:
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Icon79(m): 3:44pm On May 15, 2019
Ouch! That was cold grin

Don't mind them. I think the most important question to ask her is whether she's really happy? If material possessions can make somebody happy, someone like myself would be one of the happiest person on earth.

FYI - I am not trying to say that I am NOT happy; however, my happiness doesn't come from my material possessions.

O pari

Lovelyn451:
With this jagajaga cloth you're putting on...

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 15, 2019
Okoyeebows:
Congrats to her.
Obo ni office.
Congrats to her
Monkey is the office
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Soulsymbol99: 3:46pm On May 15, 2019
jendhorlee:

Wetin u think wan happen? Oga, yhe man is 60yrs ooo as 4 the money he is spending on her, na people em dey represent 4 National Assembly get the matter cool
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Lordknowz: 3:47pm On May 15, 2019
ibkayee:
I hope all these gifts are in HER name sha

You sabi the scope..
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Lordknowz: 3:48pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 15, 2019
Child labour......

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Okoyeebows: 3:48pm On May 15, 2019
Noel1:

Congrats to her

Monkey is the office

Do you understand Yoruba? I pray you do.
If you do, the meaning of my post would interest you. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Gets Mercedes-Benz GL450 As Gift From Her Husband (photos) by Okoyeebows: 3:49pm On May 15, 2019
couragemurphy:
Child labour......

Child prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Poses With Her Daughter, Priscilla’s Mercedes-Benz (Photos) / Wizkid Reacts To The Money EFCC Found In Ikoyi / Nse Ikpe-Etim And Her Husband Need To Get A Room Asap (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.