Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily (1935 Views)

Earn Money Online Daily Playing Game And Withdraw To Your Crypto Wallet.(proofs) / How To Make 300,000 Naira Online With Just 100 Naira / SPECIAL TRAINING: How To Start A Smart E-commerce Business Plus Digital Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2019
Gone are those days when all we do on the internet is to browse with our hard earned money, giving website owners enough wealth and making them rich overnight.
People are now doing online jobs where they earn close to four hundred thousand naira monthly!
In this thread, i will show you how you too can earn by doing the things am doing online that fetches me money. So sit down and relax and let's start business talk!
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by megafaraday(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2019
Oya na. Following
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 1:37pm On May 15, 2019
A lot of young people are confused as to how someone can make money online

Some people have some idea on things to do but implementation is their problem, well I have this to tell you yes (you) reading this

Do you have any skill you are very good at doing and can teach others? If you do then this is for you.

A lot of people are earning loads of money teaching what they know best

Then why can’t you do that .

The social media platforms are making money off you, from Facebook, to Instagram, YouTube, WhatsApp etc
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2019
Why don't you think of way to teach people something or learn a skills or even a trade and teach people online and with time you get paid from it.

You can organize a class on WhatsApp or create a group on Facebook and charge people for your knowledge

Be it catering, hairstyling, tailoring, mini importation, software design, in fact anything that you know brings money to you

It can be 3 days, 7days it depends on
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 1:43pm On May 15, 2019
You get the point I'm saying,

Just imagine you having something you are good at and decide not to earn from it.

Make videos, audios and make your WhatsApp class lively and educative and get your cool cash.

That being said,

I Will teach you the following ways to make money online and we are going to be taking them one by one:

1 Affiliate Marketting
2 Copy writing
3 Social media advertising
4 Blogging
5 Review writing
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 3:27pm On May 15, 2019
Let start with affiliate marketing...

Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of marketing, where you refer someone to any online product, when a person buys the product based on your recommendation, you will get a commission out of the sale amount.
This commission amount varies, depending on what product you are promoting and recommending.

In this tutorial, we will review most affiliate sites and how they work.
Now, a person can become a billionaire overnight if he/she does affiliate marketing with the right steps and guidelines.

I will continue when I see a lil bit of peeps following the thread....

@CardPlus , @UGBE634 ,
@droo12 , @damilola1978 , @Nollywoodlive22 ,
@Fuhrerfran6 ,@FrancisAdl, @horladtop
, @PrinzCarter, @Ochuko1,
@Izzystevens, @Ahijobuzuzu, @Zadoknd,
@raumdeuter , @mbroker2018, @talk2razaq,
@Brownhypo , @Bellgal, @seanw , @lebest ,
@josieboy , @babyfalo , @PRXPERT ,
@Oladefemi007 ,@TobiArchy , @DancingSkeleton
@ephbe, @Akalia, @Abimby @naijapara
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by Captainshawlar(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2019
We are here!!
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by favour76: 4:37pm On May 15, 2019
Following
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by Mikocake(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2019
following
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by treasuretohswit(f): 5:58pm On May 15, 2019
Following
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 9:22pm On May 15, 2019
POINT:
Many old fashioned Affiliate programs, let a buyer add the Email or referral details, which is also accounted for affiliate sales, but certainly not the best way to track progress. This is still popularly used by betting sites and other online businesses in Nigeria. It is old fashioned and can bring about loose of sales, we will not discuss about this here and will show you how to make the best use of affiliate site in Nigeria and with consistency and hardwork, you will be able to make nothing let than 10,000 naira daily, that's if you take it serious... I can only show you the way I'm doing mine, I can not do it for you...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 11:29am On May 16, 2019
Now let add income stream to your income source. Concerning the Health is Wealth Affiliate Program (Hiwap)
This is the best unique opportunity for you to make extra income from the comfort of your home as they provide you free top notch and incredible health content and tips. They also offer you opportunity to earn money writing for them + a mouth watering commission as an affiliate.
With a one time investment / product purchase / membership fee of ₦2,000;
You will gain access to write for them and earn ₦1,000 per article.
I joined them and they have been incredible. You may even prefer stopping your job.
For instance, i registered for free and paid 2000 naira for pro membership. They approved my registration within 24 hours and i began writing up to ten articles for them daily and invited my friends and family members.Health is Wealth Affiliate Program (Hiwap)
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by Olaxbolax100: 4:19pm On May 16, 2019
lexaydfg:
POINT:
Many old fashioned Affiliate programs, let a buyer add the Email or referral details, which is also accounted for affiliate sales, but certainly not the best way to track progress. This is still popularly used by betting sites and other online businesses in Nigeria. It is old fashioned and can bring about loose of sales, we will not discuss about this here and will show you how to make the best use of affiliate site in Nigeria and with consistency and hardwork, you will be able to make nothing let than 10,000 naira daily, that's if you take it serious... I can only show you the way I'm doing mine, I can not do it for you...

Please bro, I'm interested in this.
How can I contact you?
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by amgr8(m): 4:43pm On May 16, 2019
Op is one of our trusted members. And am glad he wants to empower people through hiwap.
To register on hiwap, copy and paste his link on your browser REMOVE THE 2==> bit2.ly/hiwapearn

1 Like

Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 11:34pm On May 16, 2019
amgr8:
Op is one of our trusted members. And am glad he wants to empower people through hiwap.
To register on hiwap, copy and paste his link on your browser REMOVE THE 2==> bit2.ly/hiwapearn

Thanks
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 11:45pm On May 16, 2019
Olaxbolax100:

How can I contact you?

Sorry bro, I have been busy all day...

I am going to be very brief, I still have lots of work to do.. I just wanted to share with my fellow youth how I make money online and how they can engage in it too, so they also make money..

My goal is to enable all nigerians make money online freely the way i am making my own money online also.
So what's the secret? There is an affiliate site whereby you earn by writing articles just 500 words, neatly arrange on health issues or you earn by referring others to the site. But the truth about it all is that i used only two thousand naira to start this journey, and very soon, am going to be counting millions in my bank account.
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 11:51pm On May 16, 2019
Now let me go straight to the point: the site am talking about is called hiwap meaning health is wealth affiliate program. They pay people for posting health topics and referring members to their site. They pay 1000 naira per article you write and 1000 naira per people you refer and they will also pay you 500 naira for indirect referrals.

So, lets talk business.
To join HIWAP is not an issue. You just need a one time payment of two thousand naira to upgrade your membership so you can start earning as soon as possible.
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 11:54pm On May 16, 2019
So, lets talk business.
To join HIWAP is not an issue. You just need a one time payment of two thousand naira to upgrade your membership so you can start earning as soon as possible. What if you don't have health topics?
If you don't have health topics to post, you can always notify me. I will personally send them to you if i can't, i will direct you to over 20+ fb pages and groups that you would see enough health topics to use.

NOTE: it is self explanatory... But if you are confused, just hit me up..

Let me know where you want my help...
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 11:56pm On May 16, 2019
Olaxbolax100:

How can I contact you?

Join our fb group.. MoneyGang
Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by lexaydfg(m): 2:43am On May 18, 2019
In the past few days, we have seen a spike in the number of young Nigerians who have attempted suicide and some who actually died doing so.

The situation left me devastated because I have been there myself. I have attempted suicide twice and I can tell you it is a shitty thing to experience. I had many people reach out to me to talk to me about their depression.

One that stood out was Julius, who invested 1 million naira that was entrusted to him and the deal failed. He has been running away from this and has contemplated suicide as well.

I fully understood his situation because I have been there. But you see, I spoke to him firmly and told him he could fight back because that situation was not strong enough to kill his spirit.

Looking back, If I had succeeded at my own attempt, I would have done myself,and you,a great disservice. Why? I still have something to offer the world, and I still have so much to achieve.

The same goes for you. You still have a lot to offer this world, and the world still has a lot of reward for you.

But the problem is, when you are at the depths of your problem, you do not realise this. You begin to see those problems as bigger than you or your dreams.

But here is the painful truth:

Nobody really cares for you at the end of the day, especially if you have financial problems. You are on your own here and if you do not chin up and take up the responsibility of changing your life, you will die a miserable death and God's big earth will continue to spin.

The world won't stop because you gave up.

But the world will stop when you choose to be determined and work hard to beat your difficulties and win.

Yes, the world celebrates winners and loathes losers.

So,, which is it going to be for you today?

Would you rather be a winner or a loser?

I know you want to win.

And today, I want to show you how I was able to win. How I was able to pay off a 2 million naira debt I owed, and went on to make millions with my phone.

If you want to start making 100k to 300k monthly, then you need to grab this while it is open

Click the link now to be the first to take advantage of it.

REMOVE THE 2==> bit2.ly/hiwapearn

You can't keep blaming others for your woes. You are either a winner pr a loser, and in business, you want to be a winner.

Click the link now to learn how to add an extra 100k to your income every month.

REMOVE THE 2==> bit2.ly/hiwapearn

Here's to your success,

2 Likes

Re: FREE TRAINING: How To Make 10,000 Naira Online Daily by Abisinuolaorex(f): 4:31am On May 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Functioning Kernel Crushing Factory Profit Profile-3million/month For Lease / T.shirt Printing Press/sign Making And Labels Business!!!! / Halal Food Business Opportunity For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.