Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Wasn’t Sacked At United Because Of Pogba – Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Wasn’t Sacked At United Because Of Pogba – Mourinho (295 Views)

Ekong: They Told Me I Wasn’t Good Enough For The Premier League / Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United / Jose Mourinho Gives Reason Why He Can’t Be Sacked At The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wasn’t Sacked At United Because Of Pogba – Mourinho by jayms82: 3:44pm On May 15, 2019
Former Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has denied that Paul Pogba was responsible for his dismissal at the club.

The Portuguese said the club’s problems are down to the players, organisation and ambition.

Read more on:

https://www.newsbreak.ng/2019/05/i-wasnt-sacked-at-united-because-of-pogba-mourinho/

(1) (Reply)

David Beckham, His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys (Photo) / Arsenal Considering £9m Move For 19 Old Player / Most Valuable Football Clubs In The World 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.