₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,258,111 members, 4,939,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 02:00 PM

Get Extra Income Stream - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Extra Income Stream (60 Views)

Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. / How To Make Extra Income By Working Part-time In Real Estate Companies / How To Make Free Bitcoins And Extra Income Using Less Cash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Extra Income Stream by Emeraldicon(m): 4:08pm On May 15
Hi, I'm sure there are a lot of people like me who struggle everyday to put food on the table. Our salary is not enough to cater for our everyday needs. Some try to save by cutting down their expenses even to the point of rationing what the eat.

So how long can we continue to go through this same routine months after months. I believe the solution is to either get a better job (which is very hard because there are few better jobs out there) or to add another source of income to what we are doing already. I know many have gone into businesses, while most of us who don't have the Capital are still hoping on God.

Well what I'm trying to say is to live the life of comfort we all desire, we have to have enough money not just to feed but also to get a comfortable life. This is achievable when we have different ways to earn or make money.

If you are interested and ready to start earning residual income come and join me let us form a community, where we can look for genuine ways to make money. I want to work with serious minded persons who are not interested in getting rich quick but who are aware that to make good money demands hard work and patience.

If you are interested drop your number here let me add you to a whatsapp group I'm going to create for this purpose.

Even if it's just a person, they say two heads are better than one. So I will be waiting.

(1) (Reply)

Word Of The Day! 'meldrop' / Fly In The Sky / Newcastle University International Women Scholarships In UK-2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.