Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Get Extra Income Stream - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Extra Income Stream (419 Views)

Things You Can Do On Sartudays For Extra Income. / Invest With ME, Get Extra 10k On Your Investment! / 21 Income Stream(multiple Ways To Make Money Online) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Extra Income Stream by Emeraldicon(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2019
Hi, I'm sure there are a lot of people like me who struggle everyday to put food on the table. Our salary is not enough to cater for our everyday needs. Some try to save by cutting down their expenses even to the point of rationing what the eat.

So how long can we continue to go through this same routine months after months. I believe the solution is to either get a better job (which is very hard because there are few better jobs out there) or to add another source of income to what we are doing already. I know many have gone into businesses, while most of us who don't have the Capital are still hoping on God.

Well what I'm trying to say is to live the life of comfort we all desire, we have to have enough money not just to feed but also to get a comfortable life. This is achievable when we have different ways to earn or make money.

If you are interested and ready to start earning residual income come and join me let us form a community, where we can look for genuine ways to make money. I want to work with serious minded persons who are not interested in getting rich quick but who are aware that to make good money demands hard work and patience.

If you are interested drop your number here let me add you to a whatsapp group I'm going to create for this purpose.

Even if it's just a person, they say two heads are better than one. So I will be waiting.
Re: Get Extra Income Stream by gerizzim: 9:08pm On May 27, 2019
Good thoughts from you bt you can only wet pples appetite to join you if you have atlist one side income u are currently doing. Anyway add up 08094943690
Re: Get Extra Income Stream by Jwonder(m): 10:56pm On May 27, 2019
Nice initiative, I'm interested.
Re: Get Extra Income Stream by Nobody: 9:55am On May 30, 2019
nice speech bro
add up
+2348133949848
Re: Get Extra Income Stream by Fortune212(m): 5:57pm On May 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Current Jobs At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc / Please What Can You Say About This Job Or This Company... / 12 Questions To Ask Your Students On The First Day Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.