Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pryse Apologizes To Tiwa Savage After Joining Victoria Kimani To Call Her Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pryse Apologizes To Tiwa Savage After Joining Victoria Kimani To Call Her Out (778 Views)

Seyi Shay Joins Victoria Kimani To Shade Tiwa Savage And Her Fans / Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pryse Apologizes To Tiwa Savage After Joining Victoria Kimani To Call Her Out by dachilino: 4:45pm On May 15, 2019
Pryse who was formerly signed to Chocolate City, has apologized to Tiwa Savage, few weeks after she joined Victoria Kimani to call her out.  Pryse who joined in calling in the ex-Mavin singer out, had also tweeted; 

“When a female artiste says to a show promoter, “I will only perform at your show if i’m the only female artiste on the bill.” What do you call that? That shit happened. A calling out was in order. That being said, I don’t agree with women slut shaming other women. That sucks. Shoulda gone another way with the narrative.” "Me sha. I spoke my truth. Y'all can tear me apart if you want. Just cos she is talented, a queen and great at what she does, does not make her perfect. Does not mean you fans can't see when she did something wrong. Haba guys. That's why our leaders can get away with anything."

However following a conversation she had with her mentor MI Abaga, Pryse apologized to Tiwa Savage and further blamed it all on hearsay. She wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/15/pryse-apologizes-to-tiwa-savage-after-joining-victoria-kimani-to-call-her-out/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Pryse Apologizes To Tiwa Savage After Joining Victoria Kimani To Call Her Out by Blakjewelry(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2019
this girl must be a nairalander jumping on a train without know the full story. they female act should put in more effort, as afar as I can tell, tiwa is loved by most male artists in the industry that speaks volume of her personality

1 Like

Re: Pryse Apologizes To Tiwa Savage After Joining Victoria Kimani To Call Her Out by dachilino: 5:06pm On May 15, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Pryse Apologizes To Tiwa Savage After Joining Victoria Kimani To Call Her Out by LearnITsmash(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2019
I don't like tiwa but this other lady looks like a farm tool grin
Re: Pryse Apologizes To Tiwa Savage After Joining Victoria Kimani To Call Her Out by itspzpics(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2019
Eyin lemo

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky And Anita Joseph Reveal Why They Love Tonto Dikeh Ahead Of Birthday / Teni Salutes In Funny Throwback Picture / Teni Joins Burna Boy As New Pepsi Brand Ambassadors (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.