Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online (1183 Views)

Earning 150k Plus, Monthly! Best Affiliate Marketing Offer In Town. Enter Here / Do You Want To Make $1000 plus monthly? then get this most wanted tools / Selling Information Products In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by Promarketer(m): 5:01pm On May 15, 2019
If you are damn broke right now and you need to put an end to your brokenness forever, then I will advise you to carefully read and implement every aspect of this guide.

Before I start, I will like to introduce myself.

My name is Ahmed Olusanya, I have been in the internet marketing space for over 5 years and 80% of my living comes from online.

I am the founder of http://brandagency.com.ng and http://informationproductempire.com

I am not here to appraise myself neither am I here to teach you some craps.

I am here to assist you earn consistently online with what you already love doing.

By this, I mean you will learn the absolute secret to turn your skills or knowledge into money making machine.

LET’S GET STARTED …...

Firstly, let me ask you this question….

What is information marketing business?

Information Marketing business is the business of providing useful information to information seekers to helping them solve their problems and charging for it.

Information marketing business in Nigeria is probably the only business you can start with little capital of N10,000 or if you are smart with no capital and be making good profit of over N200,000 weekly or monthly if you get it right.

Information marketing has been announced to be one of the most lucrative ways to make money online even if you have no capital.

How To Earn From Your Information Marketing Business

Information products can sell as high as N20,000 to as low as N1000. There are some info products that sell much more higher for N100,000 depending on how rich the information is.

The best way to grow your information product business is to create a physical product to compliment your digital one. By putting your ebook or software on a CD with a companion manual, and hiring a fulfillment house to process orders, you can sell it for more and create incentives for your affiliates to earn more.

The hottest selling items on the Internet today are infoproducts.

Ebooks
Tutorial Videos e.g how to make shampoo
Podcasts
Online courses
Softwares
Manuals
Cheat Sheet
self-improvement guides

and an endless number of digital products are in demand on every conceivable topic. And with customers’ ability to instantly download their purchases, producing and selling a quality info product can be your road to success.

Although the beauty of infoproducts is the ability to instantly download, the best way to increase your profits for the same product is to burn it onto a CD and include a printed companion manual. Selling a kit that might also include an audio CD and some kind of bonus materials has several advantages.

You can charge more for a physical product. Customers are willing to pay more for something they can have in hand and keep on the shelf or at their disposal on their desk. An accompanying manual or any other printed material is great for reading on the train home from work. And who hasn’t experienced the anticipation of the package delivery man at your door.

Another great benefit is that your affiliates now can earn larger commissions. There’s no better way to attract more affiliates and encourage your existing affiliate base.

But what about all the storage, packaging and shipping? Won’t that take a lot of time?

Yes, if you did it yourself. But that’s not necessary. This is where the whole concept comes together.

Since your goal is to build your business, not to take orders, burn CDs, print booklets, and get them to the post office, you can farm out all the work to allow you to concentrate on marketing and producing more and better products. Naturally it will cost money to have a third party do the work, but, again, the time you save can be better used to build your business.

There are many resources available to help you:

Manuals and booklets

Printindustry.com is a website run by a group of professional printers set up to connect a print buyer with printing companies. When you submit your print request, let’s say 500 copies of a 40-page booklet, it is emailed to all the member printing companies that specialize in that type of printing. They then respond directly to you with price quotes. This can save you huge amounts of time from shopping different sites for competitive quotes.

CDs and DVDs

Do a search for “CD replication,” and you will find many sites that will replicate CDs and DVDs for very competitive prices. For example, nationwidecd.com and tripledisc.com, to name just two, can supply a CD in a paper sleeve for under a dollar each.

For a little extra they will supply a jewel case with inserts in black & white or color, card board or vinyl sleeves, and any kind of labels. Nationwide Cd also does some printing, so you might find other sites that also do both.

Fulfillment

A fulfillment company warehouses your CDs, DVDs, manuals and booklets, puts them together and ships the orders. These companies handle every step from processing credit card payments to returns.

Your role as a business owner is to provide the best product you can to your customers. Creating a physical package in addition to your digital product, and farming out the order processing and fulfillment, will allow you more time to focus on building your business and increasing your profits.

Tomorrow, I will be talking on Requirements You Must Have Before Creating An Information Product

I will only continue with this thread if I see interested people that drop comment. Even if it is 2

1 Like

Re: How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by Xavi2019: 5:26pm On May 15, 2019
I'm interested

1 Like

Re: How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by dogtails(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2019
I’m interested

1 Like

Re: How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by Promarketer(m): 9:38am On May 16, 2019
Good day guys, in continuation on where I stopped.

Requirements You Must Have Before Creating An Information Product

In order to succeed with Information Marketing Business, you must have the following:

a) An Autoresponder Service

An Autoresponder service will allow you put your list building and email marketing on autopilot. There are so many services out there,but I recommend Getresponse.com because it is has 30 days free trial and charges $15 per month for 1,000 subscribers and you have access to send unlimited emails to your subscribers.

b) Domain Name and Website Hosting
You need a domain name and a website hosting account where all your web files can be stored online for easy access by your visitors. I recommend www.namecheap.com for buying domain names and www.hostgator.com for website hosting.

c) A Squeeze Page

A squeeze page is needed to collect email addresses, it will be linked with your Autoresponder so that every email collected on your squeeze page and will be added to your Autoresponder.
You can easily create squeeze pages if you understand HTML, but the whole process has been made easier. There are lots of Squeeze page, drag and drop builders with many dynamic features. I recommend www.instabuilder.com. They have lots of training videos too.

d) A Download Page

This is also called a thank you page. This is where the subscribers will be directed to after subscribing. On this page you can thank them for subscribing, give them the download links and give them free offers as bonus. You can also use www.instabuilder.com to build download pages easily.

e) Free Report or Video

A free report is needed to ethically bribe people to give you their email addresses. This way they will be happy to give you their email addresses in exchange for your free report. People won’t just give you their email address for any report,the report must be valuable.

f) CPA Offers

With CPA offers, you can offer more free packages as a bonus to your subscribers. CPA offers are action based offers. You are paid when your visitors take a particular action, which could be to enter their email, zip codes, fill a short form or apply for a free trial offer. By doing this, you are giving away more free stuff and making some money too.

How To Get Ideas For Information Product Creation

The first place to visit when sourcing for product ideas is social forums. But keep in mind, you have to be in a niche.

Firstly, what is a Niche?

A Niche is an area of interest of of a group of people. Examples of Niches are:
1. Make Money Online
2. Health and Fitness
3. Love and Relationships
4. Pets
5. Sports
6. Self Improvement
7. Gaming

The above are just a few niches you can work with in building your list.

Tomorrow, I shall be talking on how to get content for your information products.

Drop a comment if you find this helpful

1 Like

Re: How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by bobowaja(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2019
APPROVED

This Guy is a legit and trusted fellow

1 Like

Re: How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by krazisam: 6:04pm On May 16, 2019
Am interested pls go on
Re: How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by Promarketer(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2019
Sorry guys, I was so busy due to the ramadan festives.

Let us continue...

How To Get Ideas For Information Product Creation

The first place to visit when sourcing for product ideas is social forums. But keep in mind, you have to be in a niche.

Firstly, what is a Niche?

A Niche is an area of interest of of a group of people. Examples of Niches are:

1. Make Money Online
2. Health and Fitness
3. Love and Relationships
4. Pets
5. Sports
6. Self Improvement
7. Gaming

The above are just a few niches you can work with in building your list.

How To Create Content For Your Information Product

Seek the professionals in the field by conducting interviews
Outsource it to a content creator or go to [url]fiverr.com[/url]

Now You Have Successfully Created Your Information Product….What Next?

I know this will be the next question on your lips right? But before proceeding, let me list some information product ideas you can leverage on and start profiting within 7 days.

Project Topics and Ideas For University Students
Cookbooks
How to Find a Job in Nigeria Guides
Food Manufacturing / Processing Business Ideas Guide
Travel Guide
Career Guide

Marketing: How to Sell your Digital Products Online and Make Money

The next obvious step once you have your product ready is getting it in the hands, or eyes, or ears of your target customer.

How do you sell your digital information products to potential customers?

As a beginner with little budget, I suggest you focus on unpaid promotional channels such as word of mouth, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc. but in this guide you will also learn the paid aspect

Promote the download link or video/audio link with a PayPal address or Paystack Address whereby you will be accepting payments.

It is also important to consider creating a blog for your product (optional though). This not only creates greater visibility for you, but is also an opportunity to add on other revenue streams.

You can get to make money not only from the information products, but from other multiple income streams on your blog.
By now, I assume you have gotten these ready:

Website/Blog
Autoresponders
Free report / Giveaway
Squeeze page
Sales Page
Download Page

The next thing you will need for a successful marketing is How to get messages for Follow Up. It is to be noted that not all people that got your free report via your squeeze page and visited your sales page will buy immediately.

It could take an average of 7 days for you to be able to convince people to buy your product. But do not be scared! With the right follow up messages, you will get to convert 80% of your subscribers.

Tomorrow, I will be discussing Traffic Generation Methods
Re: How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by joeeee240(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Following. So how did you learn Digital marketing? Your First steps? The books you read and mentors you followed? . Your recommended books and mentors both locally and internationally. How long it to make your first million? Your preferred niche/market etc
Re: How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by eliok(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by MYSTERYPRINCE(m): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
I guess he couldn't continue
Re: How To Make 500k Plus Monthly Creating And Selling Information Products Online by Jaxx123: 2:57pm On May 13, 2021
YOU WANT CONTINOUS SALE AND PASSIVE INCOME OVER THAT YOUR BUSINESS? PLEASE BUILD GOOD LEAD LIST

To be candid, I never thought u were legit cos of scammers everywhere

The above statement is what I received this morning from one of my subscriber from marketing funnel list.

Hey, can you help me promote this cream I made it my self? she asked

Yes of course, we can help you automate it using online digital lead.

We set up the funnel and the whole process, boom! after few days’ success she desire keep coming.

Let me tell you this if u have any business you are running.

If u place ad or Facebook, Google ad or any platform and all you are doing is directing visitor to your landing page .

You are missing enough!!!

Let me tell you.

IMAGING, over 1,000 people visited your website and they all left within 20 seconds without buying or take any good action.
Do you know, it is not good enough?

READ THIS They don’t buy your offer did not mean they don’t need your offer.

-They don't buy because
-They are not convince enough
-They don't have your fee

-They don't trust you and your offer as well.

THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED THIS DIGITAL MAGIC CALLED LEAD MAGENTIC PAGE SET UP

If you build good lead magnetic capture page in the beginning, those 1000 visitor are already yours automatically.

THIS IS THE MOST SIMPLE FUNNEL TO USE AND FOLLOW

AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE=LIST
AD+LEAP CAPTURE PAGE+SALE PAGE+EMAIL SWIPE=SUCCESS

It mean you can automated following up those 1,000 people with your email or Whatsapp swipe even when you are not there for 5,7,10days

DON’T JUST SET UP EMAIL LEAD BUT ALSO WHATSAPP LEAD AS WELL.

This is one of the winning funnel till day that convert well.

Don’t ignore the process

Because the outcome is awesome.

No Product Is Old but Our Marketing Style Does

For any business marketing boosting and promotion guide

WEBHOUSE LAB
HOLLA ME ON
Webhousemax2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Top Business Ideas For Housewives That Cost Less Than N100k To Start. / Do You Need Quick LPO Financing / Will Nigerian Banks Close Over Corona Virus (COVID19) - Join This Thread ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.