Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Need Twin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Twin (233 Views)

Lady With Huge Fibroid Gives Birth To Twin Girls After 6 Years Of Waiting / Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Twin by fuckerholic(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2019
Pls doctors and medical practitioners in the house is there any medical procedure to use so as to have twins..I need twins to reduce the number of times my wife will have to be pregnant as I want to raise up to 7 or 8 children considering my position in the family as an only son not just to my parents but to my family surename..as of being bouyant enough to cater for them I have no problem about that..pls knowledgeable people and professionals should advice.. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That Exercise Can Make Your Brain Bigger? / What's The Difference Between FUE & FUT - Which One Is Better! / Are You Tired Of Having Weak Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.