Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Real Truth About Living And Working Permanently In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Real Truth About Living And Working Permanently In Canada (668 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / The REAL TRUTH about living and working permanently in Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Truth About Living And Working Permanently In Canada by Godbless20(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2019
If you are interested in moving to Canada and getting all the benefits of a permanent resident, this article is for you.

Since April this year, I have been getting a lot of mail requests to make a post about relocating to Canada

At first, I didn't pay much attention to this because there are many websites out there with tons of information on this subject

But I guess you guys want something real that is coming from a trusted and experienced person

And since I am yet to travel to Canada myself, I didn't post anything about the topic until now.

That is because early last month, I finally found someone trustworthy, a fellow Nigerian man who processed his entire immigration to Canada all by himself.

And even got a good job within 2 weeks of arriving in Canada.

Not just that, he has also helped about 27 Nigerians to move to Canada as well.

I wrote this article based on the things I have been learning from him

With the present condition of the country at the moment, I really don't blame any Nigerian who is looking for a better life for themselves and their family.

Truth is...Canada is a great country and home to about 100,000 Nigerians

As a permanent resident in Canada, you enjoy

- Free quality education for your children

- Free and premium health care

But if you want to relocate to Canada, you have to shine your eyes well, well so that you simply don't waste a lot of money trying to process your relocation

Let's start with this...

(1) Canada targets to bring in 1 million immigrants between 2018 to 2020

You probably know this already. For 2018 alone, the Canadian authorities announced that they have now welcomed 82,000 people this year alone.

1 million people is a lot but that does not mean everyone who applies will get in

First, their immigration programs suit people who are between ages 22-45

If you are older than 45, it will be difficult for you to get in

If you are within this age range of 22-45 and you are interested, then NOW is the time to make a move

That is because...

(2) Canada's Immigration Policies Change From Time to Time

What this means is this...

As more people apply and try to get into Canada, the policies get tighter

The minimum requirements that got people into Canada 2 years ago won't get you in today

That means the best time for you to start processing your relocation is today.

If you wait till 6 months time, well, the policies could have tightened up by then making it more difficult for you

Another reason why many people won't get in is..

-

(3) Relocating to Canada is a big investment especially if you are coming with your family

This is the simple truth

Relocating to Canada isn't for everyone especially if you are struggling to put food on the table.

Don't believe anyone who says otherwise

Relocating to Canada will cost you a lot of money.

I can't give you a specific amount but here are some of the expenses involved:

=> The permanent resident application fee alone cost $550/adult and $150/child

=> The IELTS (English test) alone cost N75,000 per person (Which your spouse will also do if you are married)

=> If you are moving with your family, well you know you will be paying for their plane tickets.

If you think getting the funds to relocate to Canada isn't a big issue for you, then the next thing you ought to know is this

-

(4) The entire Canada immigration program is based around what is called a CRS point

Once you are able to achieve a pretty high CRS point, 80% of your job is done.

The CRS cut off point for each month is announced each month. So, there is no constant figure for it.

For instance, on November 15, 2018, the cut off figure announced for the Canadian express entry was 449

That means people who scored a minimum of 449 were issued an ITA (Invitation to Apply)

Achieving this CRS point is the main key and it is calculated based on factors like age range, education, work experiences.
Read Complete article here www.letterfromgodbless.com/canada

(1) (Reply)

Record-breaking €30m Superyacht Lost In Sea After Falling Off Cargo Ship / Nigerian Arrested For Attempting To Enter India Without Visa / Live Traffic Updates 12.30 AM At Lagos Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.