Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:18 PM

New Video Of Bobrisky Trending Online- Blowing Hot On Unfaithful Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Video Of Bobrisky Trending Online- Blowing Hot On Unfaithful Fans (402 Views)

Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Hilarious Cartoon Of Bobrisky Behind Bars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Video Of Bobrisky Trending Online- Blowing Hot On Unfaithful Fans by coolcentbigman(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2019
I'm not a fan of Bobrisky and will never be but what got me on posting this, was when she called her unfaithful fans IGBOCRITES grin grin grin those who praises her on instagram and go to their blog to blast her. She also called her fans two face people but come to think of it, Bobrisky is the one with 2 faces shocked.
Igbos don suffer wish one be Igbocrites.

Watch video here.

https://web.facebook.com/withinnigeria/videos/660170757736993/

(1) (Reply)

If People Were Like My Mom, The World Would Be A Better Place,” #mojiolaiya. / With His Friend Naira Marley Still In Custody, Zlatan Releases New Music / Making People Uncomfortable Is My Fav Thing To Do - Roman Goddess Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.