Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Sell Our Product And Make ₦4,500 On Each Pack - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sell Our Product And Make ₦4,500 On Each Pack (238 Views)

Bauchi Spends N4,500 On Each COVID-19 Patient's Meal Daily / Clear Fibroids And Other Female Infections With Our Product / Distributors Are Urgently Needed To Sell Our Brand Of Baby Diaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sell Our Product And Make ₦4,500 On Each Pack by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 15, 2019
Are you employed, unemployed, a student or a house wife who wants to make a residual income over and over again? If your answer is yes, I have really brought something worthwhile for you. You have to register to become an associate to benefit from this programme. You don't have to use your money to register, all you need to do is get at least two persons whom you know have health challenges, introduce the product to them, assure them the product will work for them, they pay you and you register with their money, you collect the product and distribute to them. This is actually what I did when I started. I registered 5 weeks ago and I know what I have made from it. You don't really need to refer anyone in this business if your focus is the ₦4,500 rebate. The company pays you ₦4,500 on each pack of ₦28,000 sold by you. As a smart street guy, who has the marketing skills, ty you can sell as many packs as you want in a month. We have those who sell 60 packs in a month in our team, you too can. Now, multiply ₦4,500 by 60 you know the calculation. Also, if you will like to refer people, you will be paid ₦5,300 on each person you refer and you move up the ladder. Though, this is not important as long as you can sell the product. This system makes you work like a modern sales person as your leisure time. You determine how you want to do your business. In my case, I registered with other people's money (OPM) and when my products came I gave those who own the money the products. Because, they needed the products, I needed to be registered. Win-win. The good news is that the product is really working for major medical conditions, especially the chronic ones on which people have given up. The product is worth trying. You will never be disappointed for introducing it to people with health challenges. They will be thanking you for selling the product to them, you will be proud of it and you will also be making money.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE for the address to my Facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Sell Our Product And Make ₦4,500 On Each Pack by jbblues24(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2019
I want to learn this kind of shot! Teach me.

(1) (Reply)

April 2019 Online Registration For Primary Membership And Fellowship Examinatio / Unblock Your Fallopian Tubes / 7 Ways To Deal With Suicidal Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.