Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,810 members, 7,824,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide (34666 Views)

Native Doctor Arrested In Kano For Trying To Use The Eyes Of A Baby For Rituals / Small Doctor Arrested By Police For Firearms Possession (PHOTO) / 9 Animals That Committed Crimes And Were Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide by kizzoh(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2019
osuofia2:
so because he is a medical doctor that exempt him from investigation, the npf are doing their work , crime knows no profession. every body is a suspect. Nigerians are so annoying always rushing to conclusion even before knowing the true story. any person can write that nonsense and claim other wise, social media is hell in this country
Police man spotted
Re: Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 16, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Next time you will mind your business!! tongue

Suicide is a totally personal decision.
I see no reason why you should interfere or try to stop someone from doing something he has the right and free will to choose to do!

Was there a signboard placed on the guy stating that it was suicide?

With what happened to him, the next time that doctor sees a stranger having a medical emergency he will not help. And that stranger could be you . . . .
Re: Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide by Od1n: 7:56pm On May 16, 2019
osuofia2:
so because he is a medical doctor that exempt him from investigation, the npf are doing their work , crime knows no profession. every body is a suspect. Nigerians are so annoying always rushing to conclusion even before knowing the true story. any person can write that nonsense and claim other wise, social media is hell in this country
What happened to "Charge a man or let him go".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide by raphy(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2019
this country is a big joke... death every day..
Re: Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide by GoRGoN58(m): 9:04pm On May 16, 2019
before you start to dey talk all the rubbish wey dey your mouth you "fool" suicide is a crime.
CreepyBlackpool:
Next time you will mind your business!! tongue

Suicide is a totally personal decision.
I see no reason why you should interfere or try to stop someone from doing something he has the right and free will to choose to do!
Re: Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide by godofuck231: 12:49am On May 17, 2019
How f#cked can this f#ck be f#cked , this is a fucking case
Re: Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide by Macauley07(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2019
The doctor ruined his death. Everyone has the rights to life and death. In a saner country a person can be sued for interfering in a suicidal attempt.
Re: Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide by drizzypal: 12:07am On May 18, 2019
I am the Doctor in question. My name is Daniel Eitokpah, and i think you should also be aware that it is the same case as the RCCG Minister, Mr. Michael, who killed himself. I knew him from nowhere, and was just a passerby who decided to help out. It should be noted that the DPO that showed up at the scene never requested for an ID to confirm that i was indeed a doctor, and thats to show the level of professionalism of the NPF. I'm currently doing my youth service too. I was not the first, nor the fifth on the scene. i was probably the 10th person to have showed up, yet the police arrested not just me, but also the poor guy who called for help. If not for the CCTV cameras in the compound that had recorded the entire act of the deceased taking his own life, the entire case could have gone south. Still feel free to express your thoughts, be it ignorant or sensible.. We live in a country were due process is seldom the order of the day, and we shouldnt pretend that otherwise is the case. theres more to the story but cant share that here

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Arrested For Trying To Resuscitate Someone That Committed Suicide by drizzypal: 12:12am On May 18, 2019
PLEASE PEOPLE ITS THE SAME CASE AS MICHAEL, THE REDEEM MINISTER. CCTV FOOTAGE WAS WHAT LIBERATED THE 'SUSPECTS'.. SO PLEASE STOP POSTING IGNORANT COMMENTS.. IT COULD BE YOU OR YOUR FAMILY TOMORROW THAT WOULD NEED HELP, AND A DOCTOR NEARBY WOULD SIMPLY LOOK AND MOVE ON

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naval Officers Attack Calabar Police Station / Gunmen Kill Man Celebrating His Birthday In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Damilola And Kareem Adeyeri Get 12-Year Jail term for Duping American Of $82,570

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.