Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV (30841 Views)

Runtown to lead #EndSARS protest on Thursday / Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV / Runtown To Appear At Abuja Court On August 8th For Disobeying A Court Injunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV by Earthquake3: 2:40pm On May 16, 2019
[s]
Neddstark:

Look at this raving lunatic who has shyt for brains thinking he can declare upon my life. Your words will fall upon every member of your household both nuclear and extended
[/s]

You are already quaking in your pants

Continue insulting those who are better than your generation
Re: Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV by dehi: 2:51pm On May 16, 2019
Neddstark:
Me buy Innoson?
A pack of Chinese car parts coupled together to make a Car.
Without Research and Development, Numerous testing or any careful planning studies.
I rather drive a 1980s car than that piece of crap
goat
Re: Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV by Neddstark: 3:02pm On May 16, 2019
dehi:
goat

You mean ya family members abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV by Chimonie(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2019
Christ embassy people, na dem way! Even when they are not buoyant enough, they believe by faith that they are capable. Somehow, it works for them sha.
Re: Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV by anonimi: 3:41am On May 17, 2019
Okoyeebows:
Tell that to his State Governor who refused to buy one for personal use. Mention any Governor, Deputy Governor or Speaker in the entire SE that is using Innoson as official vehicle.

Ekweremadu is the most senior politician in the SE. Is he using an Innoson?

You are just an uninformed illiterate.

You wey no be illiterate olodo, wetin inside my comment remove the governors from following Buhari's example in this?
Abi Buhari is no longer packaged as a man of integrity with progressive idea to salvage our economy with his body language odour

1 Like

Re: Runtown To Buy The New Innoson SUV by anonimi: 3:45am On May 17, 2019
Chimonie:
Christ embassy people, na dem way! Even when they are not buoyant enough, they believe by faith that they are capable. Somehow, it works for them sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Carrying His Son / Adaeze Marian Obasi In Bikini In Camp Of Miss Supranational World Pageant / Genevieve Or Tonto: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.