Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,304 members, 7,829,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

A Cry For Help For This Homeless Woman And Her Child Sleeping At Atm Point - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help For This Homeless Woman And Her Child Sleeping At Atm Point (719 Views)

Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child / Mother Puts Her Child Inside Pocket (Photo) / My Ex-Girlfriend Named Her Child All My Names Just Because She Loved Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Cry For Help For This Homeless Woman And Her Child Sleeping At Atm Point by dotuna3(m): 1:39am On May 16, 2019
Today, I was in tears after seeing a homeless woman sleeping at the ATM point at about 11:pm with her baby after the rain. This happened inside GRA at Isaac John ikeja. Only God knows what she must have passed through to end up sleeping there. I use this medium to call on necessary authority to take action and help the woman and her baby. It’s dangerous to keep passing the night there daily especially for her kid in the cold weather. Please help post and repost till concern authority see this. Still believe in power of social media

Re: A Cry For Help For This Homeless Woman And Her Child Sleeping At Atm Point by Nobody: 3:05am On May 16, 2019
Help will locate you and your child in Jesus name (Amen)
Re: A Cry For Help For This Homeless Woman And Her Child Sleeping At Atm Point by BuhariAdvocate: 3:47am On May 16, 2019
Where did you dig up this news that have been circulating over the 2 years ago.
dotuna3:
Today, I was in tears after seeing a homeless woman sleeping at the ATM point at about 11:pm with her baby after the rain. This happened inside GRA at Isaac John ikeja. Only God knows what she must have passed through to end up sleeping there. I use this medium to call on necessary authority to take action and help the woman and her baby. It’s dangerous to keep passing the night there daily especially for her kid in the cold weather. Please help post and repost till concern authority see this. Still believe in power of social media
Re: A Cry For Help For This Homeless Woman And Her Child Sleeping At Atm Point by chukwuibuipob: 4:57am On May 16, 2019
undecided undecided sad stale/ old pic.Why not wake her up and ask her where she cum from/contact ikeja LG,LSD/Area F police to do d needful

(1) (Reply)

Meet Me. / . / I Want To Confirm Something From Portharcourt, Family Issue !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.