Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani (701 Views)

Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow" / Akeredolu Defends Move To Generate Billions Of Dollars From Marijuana Extract / 2019: Shehu Sani Lists 6 Men Who Have Integrity Like President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by Ikeboboafri: 5:22am On May 16, 2019
Omoyele Sowore, the AAC Presidential candidate in the 2019 election, has taken a hit on Senator Shehu Sani for kicking against the legalization Marijuana which according to him his afro hair could benefit from. Recall we reported that Governor Akeredolu of Ondo State who visited Thailand with NDLEA Boss, pleaded with the federal government to encourage the cultivation of medicinal cannabis, particularly in the state.

However Sowere who took a hit at Shehu Sani after the tweet, told the Kaduna Senator that his afro hair can benefit from marijuana production whose legalization he is kicking against. He tweeted in response to the above tweet; 

I hate to stand between two Nigerian politicians engaging asinine argument but I am disappointed in you for this tweet. Have you ever thought of it that when this idea finally gains legal ground your Afro hair could benefit from a locally produced line of cannabis hair products?

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/16/your-afro-hair-could-benefit-from-legalization-of-marijuana-sowore-hits-shehu-sani/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by gozzy121(m): 5:25am On May 16, 2019
thank God finally iam the 1st person to comment
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by Ikeboboafri: 5:26am On May 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by Shelumiel: 5:32am On May 16, 2019
Nigeria is finished. So cannabis is going become legal here in Nigeria and our leaders have accepted the white man's trick of saying it is medicinal ? O God , have mercy and come take us home before we end up like Sodom and Gomorrah!
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by madone: 5:34am On May 16, 2019
Someone should tell this guy to face his news work if he had gone for Senate I would have voted for him.cis he would have raised some useful bill for the youth
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by SweetJoystick(m): 6:01am On May 16, 2019
gozzy121:
Smh grow up kid
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by ikbnice(m): 6:11am On May 16, 2019
gozzy121:
A post that hasn't even reached FP and you are ready to cum because of FTC.
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by OruExpress: 6:25am On May 16, 2019
Shelumiel:
Nigeria is finished. So cannabis is going become legal here in Nigeria and our leaders have accepted the white man's trick of saying it is medicinal ? O God , have mercy and come take us home before we end up like Sodom and Gomorrah!

Are you praying to Amadioha or the white man's god?
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by daddytime(m): 6:59am On May 16, 2019
His Royal Highness Sowore 1...
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by Shelumiel: 7:27am On May 16, 2019
OruExpress:

Are you praying to Amadioha or the white man's god?
I am praying to the God that created me , and white man and your father .
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by mikeweezy(m): 7:55am On May 16, 2019
two mad people
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by jamaicabakare(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2019
grin grin
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by orion7: 7:59am On May 16, 2019
sowore the scam.

You can't beco e a governor talk less of president.

idiot
Re: Your Afro Hair Can Benefit From Marijuana Legalization- Sowore Hits Shehu Sani by naijaguy123456(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2019
Weed is good for you but not too much of it.

[img]https://i./NZU.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Finally Adopts ECO As Single Currency / Apc Moves To File Application To Compel Tribunal Chairman To Step Aside / Senator Elisha Abbo: Aregbesola Donated His Salary To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.