Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Oba Akiolu: Obasanjo Is The Number One Troublemaker In This Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu: Obasanjo Is The Number One Troublemaker In This Country (13530 Views)

Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu / Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu: Obasanjo Is The Number One Troublemaker In This Country by hush15: 10:41pm On May 16, 2019
Excuzeme:

You are speaking from both sides of the mouth...what is WRONG, is WRONG.
Let me take you back a few years:
It was evil IBB that bastardised the "Traditional Stools" in Nigeria, bribing them to support his shenannigans and ridiculing the traditional stools. It was IBB that placed the 1st class Obas, under the state government and 2nd class one under the LGA chairmen, so as to whitle down their powers and influence.
Where is the IBB today?

Look at it today, most LGA chairmen are Thugs, Street urchins and Touts, is that the type of people that will for example, remove HRM Sanusi, Emir of kano from office?

Was it the LGA chairman that installed the King? Was it the LGA Chairman that is the "subject" of his kingdom?

In the past, when there was still respect in the land and Nigerians have "home training", when a King misbehaves, he would be allowed to voluntarily step-down and go into exile...by himself. (Self Exile).

What goes around, comes around.
If you say your own plate is to be used for collecting rubbsh, others will use it to pack rubbish for you - Yoruba Proverb
Have you seen how the people of Thailand carried their king? Have you seen how and what the Japanese did, when their King abdicated the thrown or when that of Spain did the same?
Did you see how the whole world was held spellbound by their spectacle and CNN and all other major, international networks carried it?

People like Ganduje are just too power drunk for common sense to prevail and like former Oyo state Governor, he will suffer for his indiscretion, when the time come
(Bookmark thiss comment of mine now and reffer to it when it happens).
You dont destroy a whole traditional institution, just to get even witl the head.

How am I speaking with both mouth? I have said I dont supports Gandujes move to bastardize a northern tradition and the Emir has sought the relief of the courts to keep the tradition. The matter is in court. Let the courts decide.it's not my opinion that will decide if the tradition will be sustained or balkanized. However I wont forget how Sanusi got to power. It's was a back door too. Did he follow tradition? Bayero's next in line was sidelined for him. A reward he got for defining his principal. The same way Akiolu was foisted on Lagos even though he wasn't favoured to be there. He compensated tinu u by making his daughter Iya looks general of yoruba land. Both reaping where they didn't sow.

SLS was among those that pushed this present incompetent government down our throats both at state and federal level. So if the same government is haunting him like Okorocha, personally, I dont care...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu: Obasanjo Is The Number One Troublemaker In This Country by Excuzeme: 10:27am On May 19, 2019
Omoteyi:
Who mind a BASTARD?
If not for an insane society
who is Akiolu to be Lagos king.
I pity myself for being a Yoruba man.
I know God will redirect it if
He will allow me to come to this world again.

Hahahahaha....You IPOB Piglets never cease to amaze me, with your tiny brain. grin grin grin grin
even if you do blood transfusion to get Yoruba blood, what can you do about that your flat head and gra-gra? grin grin grin

try harder next time. l know its not easy to be "sophisticated".
Re: Oba Akiolu: Obasanjo Is The Number One Troublemaker In This Country by Excuzeme: 10:38am On May 19, 2019
hush15:

How am I speaking with both mouth? I have said I dont supports Gandujes move to bastardize a northern tradition and the Emir has sought the relief of the courts to keep the tradition. The matter is in court. Let the courts decide.it's not my opinion that will decide if the tradition will be sustained or balkanized. However I wont forget how Sanusi got to power. It's was a back door too. Did he follow tradition? Bayero's next in line was sidelined for him. A reward he got for defining his principal. The same way Akiolu was foisted on Lagos even though he wasn't favoured to be there. He compensated tinu u by making his daughter Iya looks general of yoruba land. Both reaping where they didn't sow.

SLS was among those that pushed this present incompetent government down our throats both at state and federal level. So if the same government is haunting him like Okorocha, personally, I dont care...

I am surprised you dont see the contradiction in your statements?

For example:

Majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari, as against the incompetence of Jonathan (though the same majorty elected Jonathan in 2011), yet you say it was Sanusi that forced buhari down your throat! shocked shocked
is it that the 15million+ who voted for Buhari were remote-controlled by Sanusi or you just made yourself the majority?
that is a contradiction.

2019 again, anyone who reads politics well will know that it is easier for Moghalu or Sowore or Durotoye to win Presidency than for Atiku to win in Nigeria of today where Social media has exposed all his shenannigans and corruption. he can spend all the Dollar in this world, they would only collect his money and dump his dirty ass~

I am sure you read my post above, where l explored the genesis of the "bastardisation of our traditional institutions" by no other person than Ibrahim Babangida.
The problem is deeper than Tinubu or Sanusi or Akiolu (you can hate those three because you are "Ibo" but they have proved their mettle in their various professions, over time, even before joining politics).

Finally, this idea of "Enemy of my Enemy" = My friend (no matter the wrong he does), shows a lack of 'depth of personality' and l as a person, avoid those withthat kind of mentality because they are unstable like the weather.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Obasanjo Is The Number One Troublemaker In This Country by hush15: 1:31pm On May 19, 2019
Excuzeme:

I am surprised you dont see the contradiction in your statements?

For example:

Majority of Nigerians voted for Buhari, as against the incompetence of Jonathan (though the same majorty elected Jonathan in 2011), yet you say it was Sanusi that forced buhari down your throat! shocked shocked
is it that the 15million+ who voted for Buhari were remote-controlled by Sanusi or you just made yourself the majority?
that is a contradiction.

2019 again, anyone who reads politics well will know that it is easier for Moghalu or Sowore or Durotoye to win Presidency than for Atiku to win in Nigeria of today where Social media has exposed all his shenannigans and corruption. he can spend all the Dollar in this world, they would only collect his money and dump his dirty ass~

I am sure you read my post above, where l explored the genesis of the "bastardisation of our traditional institutions" by no other person than Ibrahim Babangida.
The problem is deeper than Tinubu or Sanusi or Akiolu (you can hate those three because you are "Ibo" but they have proved their mettle in their various professions, over time, even before joining politics).

Finally, this idea of "Enemy of my Enemy" = My friend (no matter the wrong he does), shows a lack of 'depth of personality' and l as a person, avoid those withthat kind of mentality because they are unstable like the weather.

Where do i start with you? Well, maybe like this...

First, the 12million that votes GEJ aren't minority for the records.I didnt vote buhari because after seeing his party members, i knew he had no more purpose being a president anymore. ofcourse, his gross incompetence and ineptitude present confirms that. now, he is more than a figure head now than he would ever be. And am sure, Jega who rather twist the facts and lacks insight , who thinks he is doing north a favor, who knows the truth, yet compromised would be ashamed of himself wherever he is for rewarding this incompetence we have now. All the intrigues and shenanigans including SLS who many believed was blowing whistles till we all saw him become an emir, that culmminated into manipulated elections is what you call majority, thumbs up then. All those that partook in that travesty are regretting it one way or the other, whether light or heavy regrets depending on their culpability.For those that are yet to gets their, all na time. i say it and will keep saying it, nothing good can ever come out of APC except lies, deceit and destruction. if they take one step forward, they will counter with 15 steps backwards. Why? its a party of greedy, selfish, manipulative ambitious fools who cares about nobody but pretend to. They will only give only for them to take it back so much more than they gave. And if thats what nigerians want, we already on the next level things, innit?
For those that believe in luck, the times favoured GEJ more and it can ever do for Buhari. So i can confidently say the worst of GEJ will always be better than the best of Buhari. let that sink well.

Secondly, I dunno if you participated in the last elections becausei dunno if you saw the results and the outcome and you still think Sowore, Moghalu and who again are likely to win, ordinarily i shouldnt respond to you again cos it shows you dont know shit about nigerian politics. Even within those guys, they couldnt reach a consensus, how can they win? they even lack the discerning mind to know who the real threats was except ofcourse, they were agents of APC who just wanted to distract nigerians from the real contender. PDP made the best choice and they had the best candidate to give APC and Buhari the best run and truly he did. I support Atiku for presidency because at our present time, i believe he can turn the tables around. Nigeria in the last four years has lost its human fundamental rights, insecurity is all time high, nepotism and bigotry has never been so glaring, impunity and favouritism has never been so public and reckless and they keep lying to nigerians that no pain, no gain. The other day, Buhari son bought a bike, rode and crashed himself. Even if his father claims he has personal doctors in the UK, that guy was flown to Germany for treating his own Bleep up, all financed by tax payers money like nigerians are the ones that bought bike for him and helped him want to decapitate himself. Upon all that, he returned and one useless governor declared public holiday or so... honestly, How can Sowore or Moghalu or any young person reconcile that and thinks he can beat the incumbent. Sowore who even tried more than any of them could muster 100k votes, a mere 33k something votes compared to Atiku vote thats over 10million... Something many still believe he won, waiting to be proven in the courts. In Kano, people died to vote PDP. In Rivers, people fought to vote their party. In lagos, people were tirbalized and disenfranchised from voting Atiku and you are here talking about people who dont know when to team up and when to stand alone and fight? Na wa o.
Lemme add this, Despite all the controversy surrouding Atiku, legally, no law courts or anti graft agencies has indicted him, pre or post election. Rather, tantrums from left and right just to scuttle him from pursuing his mandate i also believe he won. so, dont worry, if there is any justice in this, that man deserves to be president.

Going bank to bastardizing tradition, i care less about who started it. You said Babangida, well i dont think posterity has favoured him well for some of his failures but honestly, thats his problem. If you do good in life, life has a way of rewarding such and same goes for evil. And am sure SLS is about to have his own share of the pie. Akiolu's time will come and so will Tinubu's time. Here on earth, not in death or the afterlife for depriving people the good life. For the records, AM NOT IBO. Its show you very tribal in your reasoning also. you are part of nigerians problem...

Lastly, i dont even know why am engaging with you in all these because its evident you there are so many things you dont understand. i pray you do and wont reply your comments again. However, know this what a man sows, he reaps. No matter how long, it just a question of time. SLS is reaping what he sowed. Ganduje is a man that will make sure his will prevails. Its going to be a very rough 4 years for SLS and Akiolu woould get his own in due time. Same with Tinubu.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Obasanjo Is The Number One Troublemaker In This Country by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 02, 2019
noni14:
yes yes yes that's the truth.

8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje Visits Sick Senator Musa In Hospital / Why Lagos May Become The Biggest Igbo City In 2030 / Elisha Abbo: Court Admits CCTV Footage, Statements As Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.