Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media (29782 Views)

A Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Jailed For Nine Years, Fined €10,000 In Malta / Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Arrested In Trinidad And Tobago / Ruona Meyer: Olufunke Phillips Is A Cocaine Trafficker Evading Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by lovingyouhun: 6:20am On May 16, 2019
CottonBalls:
I joined nairaland some minutes ago. Welcome me, please kiss

You are highly welcome, take a seat bro
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by dayleke: 6:21am On May 16, 2019
Hmmmm....
This kind journalism for Naija?.......
You better don't be another " D. G."

If you know, you know.

This story might "blow up", for now it looks n sounds like "a ticking time bomb".
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Dareal90s(m): 6:21am On May 16, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

grin grin grin grin Awon AFONJA piggies jati jati
which one is afonja piggies? We all know d tribe related to pigs. D flatheadss .

4 Likes

Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:22am On May 16, 2019
Cryomancer:
Nigeria will continue to always be a joke.

Police, EFCC, NDLEA, DSS are all known for their media trial and photoshoots with suspects without any substantial progress on prosecution.
Someone who is on a wanted list for drug trafficking is also campaigning for a drug addict (sanwo-olu) under the umbrella of the drug baron himself (Tinubu).... and you still ask why she's walking free?
I won't be surprised if she's appointed as a special assistant to Lagos state governor-elect soon.
I'm only surprised that some people are surprised about this news.

Once you are with the Lagos drug Baron and addict...

The police and NDLEA will look the other way

APc are full of Saints and Angels...

I wonder what will become of the lady if she was in any way entangled with saraki cheesy

Your guess is as good as mine

3 Likes

Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Born2Breed(f): 6:25am On May 16, 2019
What do you expect... Sanwo-Olu drug addict, his godfather Tinubu drug Baron and the digital ne nevbin is a drug carrier.
Full circle.

4 Likes

Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Dareal90s(m): 6:27am On May 16, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Cone headed pigs everywhere

Bloody drug dealers

Spits on skull miners
E pain am grin Igbo's are pigs. Go nd jump into d lagoon.

3 Likes

Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Planet3xi: 6:27am On May 16, 2019
Bad friends
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:27am On May 16, 2019
During the election campaign, Ambode accused sanwoolu for being a cocaine dealer. I am beginning to understand now

4 Likes

Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:29am On May 16, 2019
Dareal90s:
E pain am grin Yoruba are pigs. Go nd jump into d lagoon.

Well said my cone headed Yoruba Muslim skull miner

May Allah accept your ibada grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Dareal90s(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Well said my cone headed Yoruba Muslim skull miner

May Allah accept your ibada grin grin
Amen my bat head brother.
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Hoodbilonia: 6:38am On May 16, 2019
She shud be doing time in jail by now
At least 5years to life behind bars
Wtf
Didi diz
Iz
Naigeria

1 Like

Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Triniti(m): 6:38am On May 16, 2019
What were you expecting?
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by qeemus: 6:41am On May 16, 2019
Ambode was right after all!
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by nepapole(m): 6:42am On May 16, 2019
CottonBalls:
U welcome cotton balls.
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Her sins has been forgiven as long as she is in the APC tongue
Even APC media head has this to say;

Daini, who headed Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s media team during the campaign said, Phillips was diligent when she worked with him and that he was surprised to hear about Meyer’s allegations.

When asked if he recruited her for the campaign, Daini said she was contracted to consult “for the purpose of election”.

He absolved the campaign team of any blame concerning Phillips. He insisted that the campaign team expected its consultants to hire people with credible backgrounds to work with them.

An anonymous source in All Progressives Congress’s media circle said Meyer’s allegations were meant to paint Phillips black.

“When you are progressing some people will want to be looking for your downfall at all cost,” the source said.

“We all have a past.”

https://www.independent.ng/aide-confirms-suspected-drug-trafficker-was-on-sanwo-olu-campaign-team/amp/

1 Like

Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by toprealman: 6:46am On May 16, 2019
CottonBalls:
Lie Lie Mo'head........ welcome.
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 6:51am On May 16, 2019
since 2007, na 2019 them feel say them suppose treat her matter/
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Nobody: 6:53am On May 16, 2019
But they are hunting Yahoo boys undecided

2 Likes

Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Sommydisaster(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2019
When she's on the positive track......... I believe nothing will be done to her

Nigeria, what a lawless country
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by BanevsJoker(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2019
CottonBalls:
You only registered a new moniker. You be old timer here.
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Cadec007(m): 6:58am On May 16, 2019
CottonBalls:
you are welcome...... Your moniker though... grin
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:59am On May 16, 2019
Dareal90s:
Amen my bat head brother.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu.... Bat grin
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by oluwaahmed: 7:01am On May 16, 2019
Wow plenty coke heads have governed Lagos o.
Re: Olufunke Phillips: Fugitive Cocaine Trafficker Returns To Social Media by Emmanuel226(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2019
chai and dem wan shut down bet 9ja oh, foolish idiots sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation / Soldier Abducts LASTMA Officer After Passing BRT Lane (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.