₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,257,590 members, 4,938,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2019 at 04:00 AM

The Rider On The White Horse (powerful Sermon) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Rider On The White Horse (powerful Sermon) (93 Views)

Pastor Victor Wellington Resigns From RCCG, Exposes Redeemed "Curse Sermon" / The Seven Seals(the First - The Rider On A White Horse) / Man And His Horse Wearing Lord's Chosen Apron (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rider On The White Horse (powerful Sermon) by kollected77(m): 6:11am On May 16
"And I saw Heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and He that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He himself. And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called THE WORD OF GOD."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcT1rvKqP1Q

This sermon was preached by Gordon Bayliss, who has gone on to be with the Lord.

To download the PDF, visit this link: http://www.gimpfabricare.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Gordon-Bayliss-The-Rider-on-the-White-Horse.pdf
Re: The Rider On The White Horse (powerful Sermon) by solite3(m): 3:05pm On May 16
Good message
Re: The Rider On The White Horse (powerful Sermon) by meobizy(m): 4:00pm On May 16
Isn’t this the correct statement: “And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.”?

Nigerian pastors are as usual quoting the Bible wrongly to make money.
I have seen this death quote too many times now that I can recite it from sleep.

Why a white horse anyway, a brown or black one isn’t effective? The purpose is to spread fear so apart from being conspicuous any other horse will do the trick.

(1) (Reply)

The Exact Spot Jesus Stood As He Was Sentenced To Death Found / Your Wish Is Your Command(join Illuminati And Be Rich And Powerful(08147531582) / Join A Brotherhood Not A Cult And Get Rich.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.