Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture (25569 Views)

HIV Positive Woman Raped At Gunpoint By Taxi Driver & Conductor In South Africa / Driver & Conductor Arrested For Pick-pocketing Inside Bus In Lagos State(photo) / 20-Year-Old Caught With Cannabis Hidden In Bread (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 16, 2019
20M?
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by sureheaven(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2019
Arakunrin akeredolu needs it. cool
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by godlyguy(m): 12:17pm On May 16, 2019
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by ZAWs: 12:17pm On May 16, 2019
I'm just wondering what the suspects are trying to explain here.

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by Queenserah26(f): 12:19pm On May 16, 2019
20m shocked Nawa o
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by okenwaa(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2019
Illiterates.... who told them that the use of cannabis makes people commit crime.

A criminal will always be a criminal whether he smokes igboo or not.

Useless country....maybe that's why their useless pay masters are all criminals. E.g. Rochas, Adams Osho and co.
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by olajide8(m): 12:21pm On May 16, 2019
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/driver-conductor-arrested-with-cannabis-worth-n20m-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

Sebi na the thing Dem wan legalize be this? It isn't legalized we already have a problem, when we make it an official income plant na that time we go know say problem dey - moringa dey Dem no plant, oil palm dey Dem no plant - what a people

4 Likes

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by KingRabota: 12:25pm On May 16, 2019
Backward Reasoning and Upside-down Mentality

AprokoGirl:

[b]Several crimes are perpetrated under the influence of drugs like cannabis, and the agency will not rest until the problem of cannabis cultivation, trafficking and usage is drastically reduced,” he said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by KingRabota: 12:26pm On May 16, 2019
I need to relocate to Canada or Holland

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by AllenSpencer: 12:29pm On May 16, 2019
jrusky:
Where is Akeredolu the maurujuana governor of the year 2019?

Pls they should transfer the weeds to state house in Ondo state the governor need it seriously.

States in US are cashing out on Marijuana use and you here still condemning

Trust me, 10 years from now, cocaine will be a controlled substance.
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by Mysselff2: 12:30pm On May 16, 2019
daddytime:
Clearing and forwarding agents.

If na me be the driver I go say na Akerodolu I dey go deliver am for.

See Ondo State natural resources.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by Yankiss(m): 12:31pm On May 16, 2019
AprokoGirl:
@SOUNDAZA

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/driver-conductor-arrested-with-cannabis-worth-n20m-picture/

cc; lalasticlala

This is the unmitigated disaster I was talking about. Legal marijuana in Nigeria would be a world class disaster. Apart from spiking crime rate, it would surely set a new record in unmitigated dysfunctionality.
cc Oluwaahmed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by afroniger: 12:35pm On May 16, 2019
Yankiss:

This is the unmitigated disaster I was talking about. Legal marijuana in Nigeria would be a world class disaster. Apart from spiking crime rate, it would surely set a new record in unmitigated dysfunctionality.
cc Oluwaahmed

These kind people would become known as 'Igbo bunkerers' (akin to infamous Niger-Delta oil bunkerers) after Igbo becomes legalized. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by agboholar: 12:47pm On May 16, 2019
I think this must have a legal backing by their useless Governor and SAN weed farmer. The most painful part of this whole thing is that, after all this wicked and selfish politician has successfully ruin this country they will opt for their plan B which is to run out of the country. Nevertheless God isn't unjust Their Children definitely reap from the seed sown by their parent.

At times i use to wonder that what are these Militant amd terrorist group waiting for, y haven't they lauch a terrible missile to the private lodges of these selfish leaders.

They are the worst set of polical leaders we've had so far.
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by pacino26(m): 12:53pm On May 16, 2019
20m domestic value This na agricultural products. Audu Ogbe should not allow this export commodity to be destroyed o. cool cool cool

To destroy weed you got to burn it abi? Law of conservation of matter; highness cannot be created nor destroyed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by dotdauda: 12:57pm On May 16, 2019
Nigeria like to waste & d more u catch d more the sharp practices d culprits will take. #20m is a huge lose worth enough for some to either go depressed or engage in further crime.
If govt create enabling platform, producer will sell directly to govt- govt will channel to rightly users ( medical) locally & foreign. It will be a win win for all (employment, revenue & crime reduction).
smugglers & abusers can then be arrested and prosecuted .. But when what I can only produce is cannabis and u keep seeing it as crime. Then I continue to look for sharp ways to engage it.

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by jamalchance(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2019
What I am wondering is how will they destroy this ... I know they used to burn their other seizure
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:11pm On May 16, 2019
ZAWs:
I'm just wondering what the suspects are trying to explain here.

That they are Akeredolu's boys!
Then they will confidently start to make imaginary calls to Akeredolu.
Very simple!
They are not smart.

A nation against itself
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:15pm On May 16, 2019
jamalchance:
What I am wondering is how will they destroy this ... I know they used to burn their other seizure

Burn wetin? Na Ugwu and dried bitter leaves them dey burn o!
Dem get their own dealer, this is Nigeria where everyone is a criminal

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by Kendrick80(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2019
Free the weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by Kcuf: 1:31pm On May 16, 2019
Mary Jay has never done no wrong

I rather consume this than take sniper! X:
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by thaoriginator: 1:34pm On May 16, 2019
sad
Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by TAIS: 2:06pm On May 16, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company,church,mosque,NGOs, Society
and clubs with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Accredited professional and get your certificate in 2 weeks and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.

Business name- N17,000

Limited Liability Company- N58,000

Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000

Call or Whatsapp 07032628962

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by Jakumo(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2019
Chai see corret market.

To all our esteemed weed connoisseurs and cannabis aficionados in da house, I have a question that has been giving me sleepless nights.

Why is it that ALL the weed sold commercially in Nigeria is a horrible chit-brown color, which also smells ROTTEN, MOLDY and NASTY ?

Is there no such thing as FRESHLY DRIED weed in Nigeria, which still has that lovely green color, and that delicious fragrance of good product ?

I never buy weed in Nigeria for this single reason, but I do wonder why a nation whose climate and soils are IDEAL for cannabis cultivation, continues to deliver that disgusting, sewage-smelling crap-weed to the hapless public, with ZERO top-shelf selection ever made available to those who INSIST on quality, and are prepared to pay more to get it ?

Here are some pictures of what GOOD quality freshly dried and cured weed looks like, with a couple of shots of a farm harvest for good measure.

Why is there NONE of this high quality ANYWHERE in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture by jacoik(m): 4:09pm On May 18, 2019
na my church member be that ooooo. sheiiiii!!! papa Ozioma who set u up like this. a man with good heart. am just crying here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thunderstorm Killed Kidnappers In Cameroon Forest Not In Adamawa - Police / Police Prevent Armed Robbery Attack In Nasarawa, One Killed (Photos) / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kill 200 Level BSU Student, 3 Others In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.