Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution (4837 Views)

I Will Never Be Broke In This Life - See These Phones That Dangote Can Never BUY / Should I Be Worried About These Messages? / IGTV Launch, Should Youtube Be Worried? See Full Review. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution by mytime24(f): 2:46pm On May 16, 2019
cassidy1996:
i need a job
like bow job cheesy
Re: This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution by ekogho22(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2019
TechCapon:
believe me electric cars will work well in Nigeria even with our epileptic power supply. These cars come with fast superchargers that can charge the car full in less than one hour. Are you telling me that you don't up to one hour electricity in a day?

Don't mind him he does not watch u tube & listen even dooo he hasn't been to American or Japan. electric cars can be fully charged for less than 1h30m & can drive for 150mile know calculate it into kelomiter
Re: This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution by ekogho22(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2019
TechCapon:
lol. Electric cars are actually more affordable than those cars our politicians move around with. How much is Nissan leaf, or older models of tesla? We are just slow to adapt that's all.

And easy to repair with little parts to move
Re: This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution by RealestOG(m): 9:14pm On May 16, 2019
TechCapon:
believe me electric cars will work well in Nigeria even with our epileptic power supply. These cars come with fast superchargers that can charge the car full in less than one hour. Are you telling me that you don't up to one hour electricity in a day?
bro I live in abuja. the whole of this town never het light for one week.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution by jesmond3945: 9:36pm On May 16, 2019
Op what do you understand by energy? Would the parts of the car not be greased? Where is electricity generated from? Can renewable energy power all the billions of cars alone? They used global warming propaganda to sell these cars and undercut china in the automotive industry. I repeat the demand of oil would not drop. Oil is life, it gives energy to the world.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 16, 2019
Its not dangote that would suffer it is you and I who are yet to be like dangote that would suffer, most of you here are too naive to understand that, crude oil is the soul of this country, and when our customers turn to ev(electric vehicles) the stock on oil prices would crash,imagine people buying crude at 5-10 dolars per barrel then minus the cost of labor and nations budget etc,Nigeria would die I one week, and dangote would not be here to console you,its just sad that no one currently understands benbruce,what he I saying is to provoke the government to support research in innovation and technology so companies like innoson can start producing better electric cars that could compete in the world automobile market etc,you guys should learn to understand before you criticize, you are not dangote.
Re: This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution by tck2000(m): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
TechCapon:
lol. Electric cars are actually more affordable than those cars our politicians move around with. How much is Nissan leaf, or older models of tesla? We are just slow to adapt that's all.
Re: This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 12, 2020
computerboy:

I agree with you. Besides Nigeria is catching up with the rest of the world tech wise. We use latest gadgets, latest software, and even challenge them in programming contests. It's really one sector we're trying well.

The cars aren't that expensive plus [b]with time they will start having used/toks ones which will even be cheaper for Nigerians [/b]and that will be final bye to petrol, same way we have dumped manual cars

My take on Dangote's decision will be the other products that the refinery will process, because if it's only fuel, I doubt Dangote will invest in it.
True. Look at phone industry. look at how competition causes them to be producing phones at cheap price with good spec's. I think with time electric cars will also join the line
Re: This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution by sulasa07(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
yungsmart:
Simple : Dangote is not worried because he knows electric car can't have any effect on Nigeria until 2065., it's the bitter truth.
Same way Nigeria is finding it very hard to migrate to 4g when the world is already in 5g.
I just tire for this country
I've even noticed my phone's download and uplooad speed on MTN 3G and 4G are the same.I've not tried Airtel though.
Re: This Is Why Dangote Is Not Worried About The Electric Car Revolution by Lexusgs430: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Assuming he built this refinery in 1999...... Just imagine......... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Glo Tariff Plan / Glitz And Glam From Tecno Phantom 5 Launch [PHOTOS] / Sites To Download Music Videos (simpledownload)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.