Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. (494 Views)

Oshiomhole Has Leadership Quality, Integrity– Group / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) / 56 Years After, Gov. Ugwuanyi Inaugurates New Fire Service Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by CowHard: 8:19am On May 16, 2019
'40 seconds', a now in vogue phrase invented by the controversial nollywood actress Tonto Dike when she described her estranged husband's abysmal bedroom performance.
The phrase however, figuratively, has been used to describe anything abysmal and a not-so- impressive performances.

It's no longer news that governance in Enugu state under the stewardship of governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has become more or less a 'the more you look, the less you see' venture.
A governance where praise singers are recruited on daily basis to bamboozle the unsuspecting general public.

This is a government characterized by mindless braggadocio and steadily eulogized by people with vested interest in the state.
A government that's on the news on daily basis. Not that it's commissioning projects, but either receiving awards from various clandestine groups or attending public functions.

People residing outside the state are being fed with wrong and deceitful information that all is well in the state, but in the truest state of it, the reverse is the case. This is a government that has been repeatedly beating it's chest on ensuring maximum security in the state. They forgot so soon that the state wasn't a theatre of war when they took over.

In fact, security has worsened under their watchful eyes. Crime has heightened as political thuggery was elevated during the last election.
The PDP led state government has maintained a rotational leadership amongst the three senatorial districts in the state with past leaders prioritising development of their zones.

When it was the turn of Enugu north senatorial district to hasten the development of their zone via the election of Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, he appears, as suggested by his performance so far, to be a flop and a parochial leader with a '40 seconds' leadership quality.

The only project that the governor has completed in his zone is a few kilometers Opi-Nsukka road. This he did, but not without defacing the entirety of the state with the project pictures.
While other neighbouring states are commissioning industries built by the state, ours is either receiving an inconsequential award with both hands.

Ebonyi state for instance has gone 'haywire' in it's quest to develop the state. The governor is either commissioning ultramodern market projects and other state of the art projects or busy wooing foreign investors into the state.

The only project that has seemingly caught the fancy of our dear governor is a 'world class' stadium in all the senatorial districts of the state. What's the rationale behind this initiative when the fire service stations the state embarked upon have been left uncompleted. The Orba 'world class' hospital project has nothing else to show except the signpost bearing the "proposed Orba hospital site".

The governor hasn't only failed his zone but the state at large.
We thought by now, Nsukka district would be wearing a new look. We thought by now, Obollo Afor, the eastern gateway to the northern Nigeria will be competing with cities like Zaria, Onitsha, Aba etc.

The latest achievement, according the government's praise singers is the relocation of some ESUT faculties to an unnamed location in Nsukka.
This only came after some barrage of criticisms from concerned citizens.

While they continue to cheer and make merriment over the 'proposed' relocation of faculties to Nsukka zone, they should remember the fact that the proposed 'world class' stadium project to be cited in Nsukka has yet to leave the drawing board.

Odoh Ugochukwu writes from Enugu Ezike.

http://newsportfolio.com.ng/2019/05/15/ugwuanyis-40-seconds-leadership-quality-odo-ugochukwu/

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by CowHard: 8:19am On May 16, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by CowHard: 8:20am On May 16, 2019
Front page asap

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by Ekez(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2019
Ugwuanyi don join the 40 seconds gang ,it is well
Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by alcmene: 8:58am On May 16, 2019
Ugwuanyi is thief!!
Potbellied mammal

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by alcmene: 9:01am On May 16, 2019
The thieving governor uses media to cover his incompetence.

Even when he goes for a child dedication party, the media will report while Enugu is lying in ruins

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by BuariCopyPaste: 3:05pm On May 16, 2019
I talk am say this fat Ugwuanyi is a swindler

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by CowHard: 3:07pm On May 16, 2019
alcmene:
The thieving governor uses media to cover his incompetence.

Even when he goes for a child dedication party, the media will report while Enugu is lying in ruins

You know the man wella

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by SaiNigeria: 3:13pm On May 16, 2019
This is pure propaganda because Enugu state is in the hands of God. There's nothing you hungry bloggers can do to discredit his image.
Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by positivelord: 3:51pm On May 16, 2019
I hate to admit it...but that man na agbaya general.."40-seconds fat fool"

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by CowHard: 1:14pm On May 17, 2019
cheesy
positivelord:
I hate to admit it...but that man na agbaya general.."40-seconds fat fool"
wink[quote author=positivelord post=78443828]
Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2019
Op is either a frustrated guy or a missinformed fellow.

I dont like praise singing of governors but you cannot missinform the public go justify you write up.

I will ask you a simple question and hang it there.

1. Have you visited his road project in Ezimo under udenu LGA with two bridges?

2. Have u visited Irma Imilike obollo road with street lights?

3. Have you visited Ngwo to Enugu Milky hill road?

4. What of FG express road from Opi to Obollo?

5. Have you visited the road he did in Agbani?

6. What of Ikem bridge in Isi Uzi LGA?

7. What of Ninth mile bypass?

These are few i have seen and can swear with my blood. I excluded Opi Nsukka since you already mentioned it. The thing is that he may not be the best as I changed my mind after visiting Ebonyi and seeing what the governor over there did but stop peddling falsehood against someone just for your selfish interest. Just an advice.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by dignity33: 5:49pm On May 17, 2019
Op I disagree with you, Ugwunyi has done more to compare most governance in Nigeria, this a man who never own any single servants in his state and able to pay workers when others are busy running to Abuja for money. Why are people like to discredit someone just for their selfish reason?
Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by godb: 8:11am On May 18, 2019
To be honest Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is a scam. all he does with the state fund is to pay the elites huge sum and they will have no choice than praising his governance every now and then, giving him awards he doesn't deserve.

I'm from Nsukka and I live here in Nsukka, I know what I'm saying. Even the Opi-Nsukka road have not been completed up till now.

Why have this useless governor decided to fall short of what was expected of him. When I read sycophants here in nairaland praising him I feel pain because they are adding salt to injuries by doing so.

So far GOVERNOR UGWUANYI IS A MEDIOCRE. HE ONLY PAYS SALARIES THAT'S WHAT I KNOW. USELESS GOVERNOR!!!
Re: Ugwuanyi's '40 Seconds' Leadership Quality. by godb: 8:17am On May 18, 2019
dignity33:
Op I disagree with you, Ugwunyi has done more to compare most governance in Nigeria, this a man who never own any single servants in his state and able to pay workers when others are busy running to Abuja for money. Why are people like to discredit someone just for their selfish reason?
Brother you're not helping issues by saying all this. he pays salaries and so?, what about other important infrastructures he was supposed to be building across every senatorial zones? he has done nothing. all he does is take photos of prosposed site and share in the internet and people like u ll start praising him.

When Sulivan promised Nsukka ppl that Gov Ifeanyi would take over from him and that he'll convert NSUKKA to a modern city I thought he was a messiah. I never know he was nth close to that.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Receives Honorary Doctorate At Tel Aviv University / JUST IN!!! 9th NASS Leadership: Kalu Formally Endorses Lawan / Garba Shehu: We Can’t Promise Boko Haram Will Be Eradicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.