Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before (623 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) / I Have Been Raped Before – Actress Juliet Ibrahim / Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before by dachiwater: 8:32am On May 16, 2019
Okon Lagos who is quite unmoved by the backlash he has gotten over his video which he joked about rape, has slammed a female lawyer who he accused of being a prostitute who has been raped before. Recall we reported yesterday that the Nollywood actor who faulted the charge, stated that the Abuja policemen who raped the ladies accused of being prostitutes should have been charged with theft and not rape.

However the lady who commented on his page over the video she described as disgusting, alleged that he wanted to trend with the video. She wrote in the comment section; 

This is disgusting to listen to! So because they are commercial sex workers, they are not capable of being 'raped'. Not everything is a joke and it is not every time somethings comes to your mind that you just say it without thinking it through. You want to trend, hope you eventually do!

However firing back at the female lawyer he accused of being of prostitute who has been raped before, Okon Lagos stated that if a decent girl is raped it is her self worth and dignity that was stolen. See the exchange below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/16/okon-lagos-calls-female-lawyer-a-prostitute-who-has-been-raped-before/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before by dachiwater: 8:36am On May 16, 2019
angry angry angry
Re: Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before by itspzpics(m): 8:42am On May 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before by lomprico(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2019
This akwa ibom idiot should apologises n shut up already!
Re: Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before by SageMK: 8:56am On May 16, 2019
No sane person jokes about rape no matter what.

Don't be surprise if a woman comes out tomorrow crying that Okon raped her. I know I wouldn't be. Even if it's a lie, people would be inclined to believe her story. I will too.
Re: Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before by LuciferPreeq: 9:26am On May 16, 2019
All I see here are sex-starved feminists crying out their favourite word - "rape" - to garner cheap sympathy.
I commend Okon for standing his ground and schooling these dumb feminists.
I wonder who even wants to rape those dirty lowlifes. Even mad men have taste.

A prostitute sells her pussy, if the pussy is taken without consent, it cannot be rape. It is theft.
An author sells books, if his material is taken without consent, it cannot be plagiarization. It is intellectual property theft.

He has broken the matter down yet none of them could respond intelligently and counter with points, instead they typed another comment screaming "RAPE". Very similar to what I experience here on Nairaland. grin
When nairalanders cannot match you intellectually, they call their fellow dumb mods who feel threatened by you to ban you so that you won't keep making them look stupid.

Thumbs up Mr. Okon!

*spits angry

3 Likes

Re: Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before by IamD18: 9:32am On May 16, 2019
Okon called one of those hoes " RAPE EMERITUS "
Re: Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before by Jayslicky: 9:42am On May 16, 2019
Hoes have no value, they lack self-worth, respect, dignity. The rapist and the prostitute are all wrong none of them have the right to accuse the other.
Re: Okon Lagos Calls Female Lawyer A Prostitute Who Has Been Raped Before by axcerin: 10:11am On May 16, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Print His Mugshot On His T-Shirt After Freedom From EFCC Custody. / Regina Daniels’ Father Never Married Her Mother, Has No Right To Demand Bride Pr / "I Was Born 2 Shine" - Bbnaija Nina Releases More Jaw-droppin Photos To Mark...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.