Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

-the Rest Part- (wuzorprincecomedy_#youtube) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / -the Rest Part- (wuzorprincecomedy_#youtube) (308 Views)

3 Annoying Things That Will Happen For The Rest Of Your Life / Pick Two, They Will Protect You... The Rest Will Kill You / World’s Best Boyfriend!! Man Wears Girlfriend’s Pink High Heels To Let Her Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

-the Rest Part- (wuzorprincecomedy_#youtube) by Tokative(m): 8:51am On May 16, 2019
My friends once told me that village girls are the best to be a wife material, I said no, that most of them are illiterates, but they also told me that they can cook, wash, Clean, and maintain their husband, they don't cheat. That only gavee the momentum to go home and decided to marry a girl from a village...
(The day of introduction)(my father, mother, and the girl's family are seated)
My father: my in-law, we have found a ripped mango in your house.
Her father: oh! That's every family's dream. But if i ask, which of them do you want?
My father: (call me) my son which of them?
Me: it's chi-chi.
Her father: are you sure you can marry her?
Me: yes, I can!
Her father: (telling the wife to call on chi-chi)
Her mother: chi-chi!!!
Chi-chi: yes mummy! (she came)
Her father: chi-chi, this man said he wants to marry you, so it will be good for you to hear from him.
Me: chi-chi, I'm wuzor prince, I'm an engineer by profession, and I came all the from Lagos to come and ask for your hand in marriage.
Chi-chi: (she being an illiterate, didn't understand what I said, and asked me in IGBO) Isii? (What?)
Me: (again) chi-chi, I'm Wuzor Prince, I'm an engineer by profession, and I have come all the way from Lagos to come and ask for your hand in marriage.
Chi-chi: Isii? (What?)
Me: I'm Wuzor Prince, I'm an engineer by profession, and I have come all the way from Lagos to come and ask for your hand in marriage.
Chi-chi: (provoked) ah! Why? (In Igbo, maka gi ni!) For what?, now that you have come to marry only my hand, if you marry only my hand, who will marry THE REST PART of the body

SEE RUN! EVERYONE ON THE RUN, HER FAMILY PAST THEIR COMPOUND, MY DAD AND MOM was no where to be found, only to find them at home, that's how I was forced to become a REVEREND PASTOR...
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Real Fixed Games / FATHERANDSONPALAVA(Comedy Skit) / Join Bobprank TV And Never Forget Laughter. We Are Available On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.