Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Between Asokoro And Maitama - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Between Asokoro And Maitama (1849 Views)

Lands In Central Area And Maitama Abuja / Multiple Abuja Properties For Sale: Maitama, Lifecamp, Wuye, Gudu, Asokoro And M / Your Dream Home Awaits You At Brenthills Estate. Maitama Ext., @ #34M Per Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Asokoro And Maitama by richPHAROAH: 8:59am On May 16, 2019
hey guys, between asokoro and maitama, which place will you advice a young foreign couple to live.
secondly, apart from these 2 places, what other place is foreigner friendly WITH LOWER COST. by foreigner friendly, i mean a neighbourhood with reasonable amount of white foreigners living there. thanks for your responses.
no trolls please
Re: Between Asokoro And Maitama by Chukwurah003: 9:02am On May 16, 2019
They’re both foreigner-friendly. Lots of foreigners live in those areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Asokoro And Maitama by Omihanifa: 9:12am On May 16, 2019
Life camp, Jabi, utako, wuse 2, Gana Street
Re: Between Asokoro And Maitama by Island01: 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
richPHAROAH:
hey guys, between asokoro and maitama, which place will you advice a young foreign couple to live.
secondly, apart from these 2 places, what other place is foreigner friendly WITH LOWER COST. by foreigner friendly, i mean a neighbourhood with reasonable amount of white foreigners living there. thanks for your responses.
no trolls please
good evening bro
Re: Between Asokoro And Maitama by richPHAROAH: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
[
Re: Between Asokoro And Maitama by 300wayne: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
richPHAROAH:
no trolls please
There is a good number of foreigners living within the pope john paul / gana street area in maitama as well as restaurants and grocery stores in close proximity run by foreigners too
Also the diplomatic drive area of asokoro as well as asika ukpabi street area .......if you are looking to cut cost you can try life camp area close to spar supermarket as well as s.o williams area of utako eking okoli of utako and alibaba/adamu chiroma area too .....

P.S kindly let me know if you need an agent ....am at your service and affordable
Re: Between Asokoro And Maitama by richPHAROAH: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
300wayne:

There is a good number of foreigners living within the pope john paul / gana street area in maitama as well as restaurants and grocery stores in close proximity run by foreigners too
Also the diplomatic drive area of asokoro as well as asika ukpabi street area .......if you are looking to cut cost you can try life camp area close to spar supermarket as well as s.o williams area of utako eking okoli of utako and alibaba/adamu chiroma area too .....

P.S kindly let me know if you need an agent ....am at your service and affordable
thanks, i will need one. but that will be after the corona virus lockdown. what is the cheapest i can get in all these areas you mentioned?
Re: Between Asokoro And Maitama by 300wayne: 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
richPHAROAH:
thanks, i will need one. but that will be after the corona virus lockdown. what is the cheapest i can get in all these areas you mentioned?

May I know what kind of apartment you looking at
Re: Between Asokoro And Maitama by richPHAROAH: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
300wayne:

May I know what kind of apartment you looking at
i am not concerned about the type. i just need the cheapest one i can get to buy in the environment i described. even if its a studio i dont mind

(1) (Reply)

LUXURY 4 BEDROOM FULLY DETACHED DUPLEX WITH BQ, PAY AND PACK IN AT AJAH / Cost Of Painting 4flats Of 3brd. / Do U Need Property In Lekki Phase1, Ikoyi, Chevy View, Chevron, Northern Forshore, Ikota Villa, Vgc, Ajah, Oniru, Ikate, Lekki Scheme 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.