Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! (5129 Views)

3 Teenage Armed Robbers Arrested In Warri, Delta; 2 Locally Made Guns Recovered / Police Arrest Welder Who Manufacture Locally Made Guns To Criminals In Akwa Ibom / Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:27am On May 16, 2019
Nigerian men seen singing and chanting Odeshi while testing their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns.

See Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsGfup9yOPw

>> https://grovenaija360.com/nigerian-men-test-their-odeshi-bullet-proof-charms-with-their-awka-made-guns/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Nobody: 9:31am On May 16, 2019
What If.......? Na die be that ooooo...
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Davash222(m): 9:48am On May 16, 2019
The Shooter and the Shootee, I commot two balls for una. Una try.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by PussyKing(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2019
Hahahahaha grin

People get mind sha, me i can not let you face me gun and shoot say na to test am cheesy

This must be YOLOBA muslems

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Donald95(m): 9:55am On May 16, 2019
Seun , watch this video. If negative power exists, That also shows that positive one exists and both negative and positive has spiritual forces that make things happen wen they are called upon by Loyal humans. God exist just as the devil.

lalasticlala dominique

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Chisaedhor: 9:56am On May 16, 2019
grin grin

Honestly i can not stand you shooting me

why are Nigerians so backward
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by LuciferPreeq: 9:58am On May 16, 2019
So why did they lose the Biafran War?

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]
*spits angry

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Donald95(m): 10:01am On May 16, 2019
LuciferPreeq:

[img]https://media1./images/d591623c9a16e971268f60e375aa82de/tenor.gif?itemid=13138796[/img]
*spits angry

Because the Cowardic Nigerian soldiers seeing they can't stand a chance decided to to starve our children to death. No sane parent will want to see their children being starves to death

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by IamD18: 10:09am On May 16, 2019
This is the kind of inventions Africans are good at.

Inventing Odeshi while you are living in abject poverty.

Tufiakwa!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On May 16, 2019
Use AK 47...
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by oteneaaron(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2019
OK.

We have seen your prototype.

Create an MVP for the military, and let them test it with at least 50 soldiers in Sambissa forest

If your odeshi still works, then gentlemen. . .

We have found a unicorn!!

Imagine how much these guys could make with this odeshi undecided

Who are we kidding??

Odeshi. . . lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by 99miles(m): 10:28am On May 16, 2019
Unemployment is on the rise, youth are taking into crime every day.............
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:52am On May 16, 2019
cc
lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Rotimi47: 11:03am On May 16, 2019
Donald95:
Seun , watch this video. If negative power exists, That also shows that positive one exists and both negative and positive has spiritual forces that make things happen wen they are called upon by Loyal humans. God exist just as the devil.

True talk; GOD is far greater and more powerful than the devil and any other power that man can ever think of.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by showafrica(m): 6:10pm On May 16, 2019
The bullet was not on target.. Passed in between shoulder and head... Risky but deceit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by LaboPolitics: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2020
The bullet didn't hit the skin. I saw it whistle away beside the target's head.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by UDUJ(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Nigerian men seen singing and chanting Odeshi while testing their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns.

See Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsGfup9yOPw

>> https://grovenaija360.com/nigerian-men-test-their-odeshi-bullet-proof-charms-with-their-awka-made-guns/

Will this odeshi work on a proper pump action gun, jokers cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
If the thing de work, na hammer time because oyibo go settle dem wella....

But we know wey i go end
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by DoubleEngine007: 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2020
Small mistake,the idiot will be a dead man.. Try am with pump action,make d level leave hole for ur chest.. These boys no dey fear at all o

Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Exmilitant(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
There is one we call, koro. We usually wear it to sea. Nigerian Army and Navy hear am that year. Na so their bullets just dey hit body dey drop inside water.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Exmilitant(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donald95:

I think this is one excellent point to use on my Atheist friends.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
Welcome To
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by DasaintHope(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Exmilitant:
There is one we call, koro. We usually wear it to sea. Nigerian Army and Navy hear am that year. Na so their bullets just dey hit body dey drop inside water.
arm of service?
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Oharina(m): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
LuciferPreeq:

*spits angry
Because it were the British, Russian and Egyptian machinaries that fought the war with their sophisticated weapons against Biafra.
Re: Nigerian Men Test Their Odeshi Bullet Proof Charms With Their Awka Made Guns!!! by Olabode971(f): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2020
Donald95:

Because the Cowardic Nigerian soldiers seeing they can't stand a chance decided to to starve our children to death. No sane parent will want to see their children being starves to death

To add to it, The Yolobas A$$lickers leaked alot of information to Gowon so as to conquer Biafra... Had it been, yolobas then were wised up and join Biafra in fight for their place, things won't have summed up to this extent,where we now find ourselves in big shitholes.....

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Nigerian Soldiers Beheaded Boko Haram Terrorist In Borno(graphic) / Obinna Echianu Sentenced By Hanging For Killing Uber Driver (photos) / I Impregnated My Wife, Wife’s Mum & Sister To Set Record Says Nigerian Man (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.