Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Transvestite: I Am A Woman Now After Surgery With Fish - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Transvestite: I Am A Woman Now After Surgery With Fish (1393 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / My Friend Did Cosmetic Surgery With N1.5m I Gave Her For Mum's Kidney Transplant / Bobrisky: My New Shape, Ass After Surgery (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transvestite: I Am A Woman Now After Surgery With Fish by skyhighweb(m): 11:19am On May 16, 2019
A trans woman has become the first trans person in the world to undergo successful vaginal reconstruction using fish and she's excited with the result.

The woman, who asked to be identified only as Maju, 35, had a botched gender reassignment operation in 1999.

As a result, her 'vagina' began to shrink and she said sex with her then partner became painful that she resigned herself to a life of celibacy. Maju, a florist in Sao Paulo, Brazil, later heard about a procedure called neovaginoplasty which involves the use of a tube-shaped acrylic mould, wrapped with the skin of the tilapia that would rebuild and extend her vaginal canal.

She went for the surgery and now has a brand new vagina made from a tilapia.

Speaking about her experience, she said: "I was the fourth person in Brazil in 1999 to have, what was then, experimental surgery. But ten years ago I developed vaginal stenosis.

The opening of my vagina started to get narrower and shorter and the canal collapsed......

more on the news here and VERGINIA FISH pictures
http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=780

Re: Transvestite: I Am A Woman Now After Surgery With Fish by skyhighweb(m): 3:20pm On May 19, 2019
happy sunday
Re: Transvestite: I Am A Woman Now After Surgery With Fish by skyhighweb(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2019
good morning all

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Naked In New Photos (18+) Just To Sell Cream. / “I Don't Object Dating Younger Men” Actress Toyin Alausa / Hot Sauce: See Ini Edo's New Picture Flaunting Her Backside In Her Sunday Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.