Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Oau Set To Release List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Set To Release List (1678 Views)

WAEC Demands N1.85m To Release List Of Best Students (photos) / 2014 Oau Post-utme Screening Results Released / Oau To Release List Next 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oau Set To Release List by Gakin95: 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2010
Hey guys, waitng time will soon be over 4 all OAU prospect. Now listen, i know that u guys r so sensitive 2 any thn u hear 'bout OAU but this is d truth. Close ur eyes, snuggle it so tite and pretend there's no nextweek. B4 u call Jack Robinson next 2 wks d list wil be there starn at U. Mind u if there's any thn u wanna do as regards d admission, the time is NOW! @ faith, Don't let any1 2 scam u. Be optimistic and prayerful and u'll smile in the end. Cheers!
Re: Oau Set To Release List by okaroabire(m): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2010
@gakin. is it going to be in a list form or in form of chking admission status like last year?
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Tunsbobo(m): 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2010
In less than 9 days frm now, oau would release its full merit list and would also declare its registration/screening timetable, watch out!
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Tunsbobo(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2010
In less than 9 days frm now, oau would release its full merit list and would also declare its registration/screening timetable, watch out!
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Gakin95: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2010
@okaro, d list will be live on oau site. U can view d list or check d status. @ Tunsbobo, it's actually 11 days 2 go. I.e 4th Oct.
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Tunsbobo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Gakin95, thanks 4 the update/correction. A friend actually told me it would be released 2nd oct.Anywayz, it is almost the same thing. I want 2 ask a question, is there a chance whereby someone who has been admitted on the jamb website, would not find his name on the merit list? I just want to be double-sure!
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Tunsbobo(m): 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2010
@Gakin95, thanks 4 the update/correction. A friend actually told me it would be released 2nd oct.Anywayz, it is almost the same thing. I want 2 ask a question, is there a chance whereby someone who has been admitted on the jamb website, would not find his name on the merit list? I just want to be double-sure!
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Calsito: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2010
Pls is this from the Grapevine, cos i am tired of waiting.
Re: Oau Set To Release List by wemimo4u: 6:26pm On Sep 24, 2010
Pls are on school now, pls i need to know the time that the list we be out
Re: Oau Set To Release List by phemmy88(m): 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2010
Is there no admission for direct entry to OAU this year 'cos nobody seems to be talking about DE.
The admission status is not even ready!
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Femolala20(m): 3:34pm On Sep 25, 2010
Hi, Gakin95 pls i nd info about OAU, because i heard dat d school releases 3 admission list, hw true is dis, and also do they offer students courses different from their choice which they used in applying for the admission. Thanks for the latest infos u posted, i cnt wait for october 4. And also do they do change of course after the list has been relesed. Thanks.
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Gakin95: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2010
@Tunsbobo, u seem to be scared, infact, more than those whose name haven't appeared on the list. yep! in 2008, my friend Ayo got his name on the website and called me that his name was out but later, he told me his name wasn't there again. I was so baffled by this. I was like, what went wrong? could it be that, ? the truth is, whoever enters the door thru the back door can't have full access like a normal entrant. If ur name is there legally, then there's no cause 4 alarm!

The guy who asked about the 3 list, that's very true. the 1st is the merit list, the 2nd is the supplementary list for those who did not meet the cut-off and sought for assistance, DE students, pre degree students who did not meet oau cut- off but pass pre degree. the 3rd is the list for the guys with the longest "leg" and strongest "connection'. it is called VC's list, ur name can only be there if u're a candidiate of an Oba, minister, commissioner, VC and the likes,
Re: Oau Set To Release List by okaroabire(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
@gakin, u saying that we shuldnt be scared. @tunsbobo, correct me if am wrong bt u were counseling me few days ago on y i shuld believe jamb, now U? unbelievable
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Tunsbobo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2010
Okaroabire& Gakin95 don't misquote me.I'm still insisting on my previous stance.If jamb says u have been admitted, its the truth; start preparing 4 school.I was only imagining the possibility of an technical error, or mistake.But i hav come 2 a conclusion that it is totally impossible.I'm not scared, my name would surely appear in the merit list b'cos i beat the cut-off and met all neccessary requirements.Thanks
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Femolala20(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
Thanks Gakin95, is it really true dat OAU offers u different course from d one u have chosen to study when applying for the admission.

And thanks for d update, i cant't wait for oct d 4th. And what format do u think they apply in choosing the candidates, is it based on the POST-UME or based on the candidates aggregated score.

Please i need ur reply.

Thanks.
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Calsito: 2:39am On Sep 29, 2010
@ femolala20 I think it is the aggregate score, because some courses cut off mark had decimal points. And you know that when utme and post utme result came out none of it was in decimal. But if you add your jamb score and post utme score together and then divide by 2 you may arrive at an aggregate score that has decimal points depending on your score.
Re: Oau Set To Release List by kennyisaac(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2010
hey peeps, i think d tym is so near that we shld allow any doubt, in as much as many of us are edges over d cut off mark, all we gotta do is wait lyka crocodile at the river tale, waiting for a prey, nxt wk isn't too much for that, nd if not nxt wk for d list, we sure wuld love to wait till enytym they want it out, best of luck peeps
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Drdonald: 9:30pm On Oct 02, 2010
Oau Set To Release List
Re: Oau Set To Release List by gbemmy2k10(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2010
hm am fed up
Re: Oau Set To Release List by gentlejoke(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2010
Today na today, oau no go escape.
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2010
Hello guys, has any1 has any info concerning d list 2day? I have being trying 2 access d eportal, but am unable 2
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
I have just checked oau eportal, but I can't find any info concerning oau addmission list 4 2010/2011 session der, na wa 4 dis oau sha. Are u guys not here again? I mean garkin, kenny., tunsbobo & d rest.
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2010
guys when is dis dere fucking list and registration details coming out?, i am fed up!!!!
Re: Oau Set To Release List by dosko: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2010
Well stil waitin 4 oau to drop dis list oo! I thaught it was goin to be released 2day buh wre is it, ?
Re: Oau Set To Release List by okaroabire(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hmm. Interesting
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Tunsbobo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
I heard that they are still uploading the list.By tomorrow evening, u guys would be able to access the list(thats what i heard, don't quote me)!
Re: Oau Set To Release List by Calsito: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2010
@ Tunsbobo i hope so.
Re: Oau Set To Release List by dosko: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2010
Hmmm! Dat means our waitin continues 2morrow, well till den peace out, !!!
Re: Oau Set To Release List by kunlexist(m): 9:53pm On Oct 04, 2010
Whats the fate of the Direct Entry Students?
Re: Oau Set To Release List by John93(m): 11:59am On Oct 20, 2010
Perhaps,life ends today(I pray it doesn't for you),by the kind of life you live,the things you think and do,the things you watch and listen to,the places u go and d friends u keep,where will you spend endless eternity? Heaven for saints,Hell fire for both small and great sinners, Christ wants to change u from a sinner to a saint only if you will come to him thru prayer of faith! Are u willing?

(1) (Reply)

Unn 2011/2012 Admissions Exhausted! / Kadpoly Vote For Asup Strike To Continue / Jamb 2015/2016 Advertisement Guide Download In Pdf And Jpg Format Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.