Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,901 members, 7,838,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nigerian Woman Deported With Three Kids Why We Should Not Blame Germany Governme - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Woman Deported With Three Kids Why We Should Not Blame Germany Governme (447 Views)

African Maids In Kuwait Cry, Beg To Be Deported(pics/video) / Names Of 7 Brothers Deported From Abroad Written On A Tree In Evil Forest.Photos / Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Deported With Three Kids Why We Should Not Blame Germany Governme by faceofnigeriabl: 1:03pm On May 16, 2019
The news about a Nigerian woman that was deported from Germany with three kids, we have decided to follow up with the reports in Germany , Faceofnigeriablog is a Nigeria Diaspora Blog, some of our staff travel from Nigeria via dangerous Libya, some travel here as students and some are born abroad, we contact our Germany Nigeria Diaspora centre to investigates about Germany deportation and about our Nigerian Diaspora in Germany.

Currently In Germany today there are over 100,000 Nigerians who are citizens of Germany and Double of that number are on various class of resident permit.

And over 300,000 Nigerians are living as refugees or asylum seekers for years, as a refugee or asylum seeker in Germany you will be giving five to seven years to integrate, that is learning their language, free school for you, a very good accommodation , apartment for a single person and a flat for a family with kids and you will be assigned to a helper who will visit and help you with anything you need or extra demands.

Funding - You will be receiving 400-800€ every months and acomodations, this perioid starts three months to sometimes five - six years, in this period the home office will give you temporary dccuments to move around with freedom to go anywhere within their country, you are not allow to work because you are already receiving free money and accomodation, free school university available for you, just tell your helper what you want it will be 100% done deal for you. before I forget if you have kids your payments every month can be as high as 2000€ in germany with free accomodation while they expect you to do something with your life within 2-3-years if you are a single person , 2-7- years for a single mother.

Germany is an immigrant country like canada, in 2015 alone germany welcome more than one million asylum seekers from all over the world, Syrians who are running from War, Eritrea who refuses to serve in forced army , Ethiopians who are running from ethnics clash and offcourse our people, Nigerians who are running from what.? Hustles , money and various reasons.

The point of this article is about a Nigeria woman that was deported from germany with three kids and many Nigerians are actually angry with Germany.

I will give you details into this, after germany pay you this money for so many years , they expect you to do something with your life, but the comfort and the money is so sweet that our Nigerians become God on twitter, facebook, Instagram, you are expected to further your education in germany or learn the language within 5years , you can become english teacher and average salary on that alone is above 100,000Euro per anum and sometimes after many years of teaching you can have N20,000,000 per anum, please Nigerians which job is paying that in Nigeria.

Many wise Nigerians learn their langauge go back to school, In norway, germany, sweeden and over 20 countries in eurozone ,infact you can leave anywhere you want, the comfort is so much that after leaving in europe you will never enjoy harsh condition again.

Few days ago I decides to wash my clothes with my hands, And tears roll down my eyes, I forget how to wash clothes , the last time I did that was in my secondary days in Nigeria, washing machines just wash and dry my clothes for years abroad.

So, this are many more comfort that makes our Nigerians becomes God once they cross Nigeria to Europe and White man land, White men are not sleeping, everything they are is hard work, they do not have good weather, they have snow and cold they will all freeze to death if they refused to develop their land , they work hard like crazy ,

During my technical class abroad , I was surprised how most of this white students knows how to use all mechanics tools with medical trannings, this is my point when I said, this whitepeople work so hard.

our believe in Nigeria during my youth days is that you will get rich with pastor prayer or juju ritual, but a white man just want to make life better and change the world and in return money just obey them, have you seen white man from a develop country displaying big money on facebook or instagram. it is rare.

1)Going back to the case of Nigerian woman that was deported from Germany, the news that she was stranded in airport is so surprise that you wonder why our Nigerians are not true to even themselve , before Germany deport you with kids, You must have failed all immigration options, you have received funds above1200€ for 6-7 years in germany and refuses to follow proper integration because they will test you , you either integrate or eats all this money every months for so many years and when you start calling Pastor It will not help you , because Pastor Prayer will not teach you yoruba , Igbo or hausa, if you come and stay in Igboland and you are taking money from Imo states government as a Foreigners we expect you to learn our langauage and do something with your life.

2) Germany will send you letters to inform you months that you are not accepted with reason you know yourself that they are right and true, mostly the same thing our people fails to find something to do with their life.

Few years ago, their was a lady with kids from Anambra , she told them that she don’t want to go to school again, but she knows how to make hair, they send her to practical school where she receive practical trainings on how to make hair and she was in tears when she was presented with a BSC certificate valid anywhere else in the whole world, she cried that she did not write with a single pen. she was later giving a citizen , she travel back to Nigeria marry her boyfriend and raise her family in the same Germany, they are now citizen speaking the Language of their new country.

3) Crime,many of our Nigerian girls turn themselve into tyson and Holyfied and fights everywhere , if you say wetin benin woman no like for Europe you will be beaten in public, this white people have what is called crime history and records, what you did ten years ago, they will tell you in five minutes.

4) Their is payment you receive from UN and Home office for deportation or vuluntary returns sometime up to 3000-7000$ for single or family.

the money will be paid to you or your country for your integrations Back home, before or after deportation,Eritrea that I knew confirms that they receive but we ask a Nigeria and he was not honest about the payment. the truth is if a category (A)country such as germany deport you, you will receive some funds paid to you or your Governemt. If your government decides not to pay you such,its not Germany problem.

Conclusions is if you ever travel as a Nigeria , try and learn their langauge, go back to school ,learn a trade or something good , white people do not like it if you refuse to do something with your life. But if you try they are ready to die to make sure you succeeds.

As for the Nigerian woman that was deported with three kids, if she is honest she will realise that she is not an angel and when next she travel she should learn to follow above advice.

Another advice is stay away from Nigerians as a Nigerian yourself abroad , focus on your life and career, don’t forget to renew your documents, renewal of documents should be done 2months before your current document expire this is the law now in Europe and America,If you are on asylum focusing and participating in all integrations programs will get your application approval fast.

Stay away from Nigerians abroad, I mean a Nigerian can come from same village with you and he his so rich and yet no place of work,- Many deportations has Nigerians hands down inside, they report each ,set each other up, calls for deportations of each other.

So be careful go with group of Nigerians that you know very well and make sure they have decent jobs.

In turkey , a Nigerian Students few days to his final exams he meets a old Nigerian village brother and as a tradition he take help him to carry a drugs bag and was arrested while the village brother denied that the bag in question belongs to the student who can’t help it but cries, old brother was set free.

If you are abroad and reading this words of wisdom, hold it and guide it with your life.

If you find yourself in trouble abroad visit faceofnigeriablog.com on our contact form drop your details , as men of press journalist we will get you help.

Thank You And God Bless Nigeria.
Updated Via : https://www.faceofnigeriablog.com/news/why-we-should-not-blame-germany-government-for-a-nigerian-woman-that-was-deported-from-germany

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Bags 7 Years In Jail As EFCC Files 11 Charges Against Him / 300-level NDU Medical Student Commits Suicide For Failing Exam / Man's Head Reset With Bottle Over A Girl In Keffi, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.