Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:09 PM

Entrepreneur [ The Self Made ] Epic Motivational Article - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Entrepreneur [ The Self Made ] Epic Motivational Article (187 Views)

IPOB’s Sit-At-Home: The Self-Induced Devastation Of The South-East - The Cable / El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / King Dibbo, Hajo Sani's Son: "It Feels Good To Be A Self-made Millionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneur [ The Self Made ] Epic Motivational Article by Brazzaville(m): 1:08pm On May 16, 2019
In a world of inaction over promising and under-delivering, every second man seems to claim himself an “entrepreneur”. An entrepreneur is someone that would never call himself or herself an entrepreneur, an entrepreneur is someone that is happy to work while all others are out partying, an entrepreneur’s drugs is success because an entrepreneur is addicted to success and finally an entrepreneur knows one simple fact; I will make it may be not immediately but absolutely and definitely. You have to hustle; you have to think outside of the box to make things happen when it seems impossibly difficult for anything to happen, to continue to get up off the canvas when you are beaten down relentlessly. I never lose, I will succeed not immediately but absolutely and definitely, I will take action when others hesitate, I will think big when others don’t, I will sacrifice when others won’t, I will dare to dream of greatness when others fear it, I will outwork my competition day and night, I am the captain of my fate, the master of my soul, the boss of my dreams, the king of my goals.
What does it mean to be an entrepreneur?
You have to be a leader; to be unique, to be hungry always and never satisfied and to be followed by the competition, to take criticism and negativity and use it to fuel your greatness, to survive the storms and the tough moments, to be humble in the good and bad times. It is all about sacrificing your today for a better tomorrow, it is living a few years of your life like others won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like others can’t (that is the value of leaving your comfort zone). That sacrifice, the dedication, the commitment, the discipline only rare humans beings have these qualities, only the very best among us. Then there’s failure; because we all know it is coming, it is human nature. I mean find me a successful person that has never failed, you can’t they don’t exist.
The only difference between the extremely successful among us in any field and the unknown, the only difference is; the successful guy didn’t give up, he found a way when there seemed to be no way. The other guy; he threw in the towel, he gave up, he never learnt how to do something in a new way. Failure is simply learning another way not to do something; there are great lessons in failure. When it comes to success, there is rarely ever a time when luck comes into play, hard work however always comes into play. There is no greater satisfaction in life than that of hard work paying off, no greater satisfaction than knowing you are self made. Take action while all others are sitting on their hand. The greatest difference between the “somebody’s” and the “nobody’s” very often only comes down to; who is willing to take action, who is willing to put it to work. Are you willing?

https://evhiemenisa..com/2018/03/who-is-entrepreneur.html?m=1

Cc: Mynd44
Cc: OAM4J

(1) (Reply)

Good Governance Alien To Pdp Culture - Bmo / Ekiti State To Sack Over 2,000 Workers / Rotation Principle Should Apply In The Emergence Of The Next Ngf Chairman - Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.