Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure (827 Views)

Buhari Gave Tinubu Order To Reappoint Emefiele As CBN Governor / Rufai Abubakar Failed Promotion Exams Thrice Buhari Shouldn’t Reappoint Him; NIA / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure by dre11(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2019
"If we remember in this country, many things happened during Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's administration, now we are accusing Dasuki, Deziani, and many people yet all the monies they stole was released through the Central Bank.

Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure, member representing Kazaure, Roni, Gwiwa, Yankwashi from Jigawa state in the House of Representatives has expressed his disappointment at the re-appointment of Godwin Emefiele, governor of the Central Bank.

Kazaure who is a member of the All Progressive Congress and a staunch supporter of President Buhari on Wednesday said he believes the president was misled by someone he trusts into reappointing a corrupt man.

Speaking at a press conference on the matter, he said: We met as different groups in the country and concluded yesterday to have this press conference because we are in the government of change and we expect to go to the next level but from the beginning of the appointment many of the people in the President's camp are surprised at Emefiele's reappointment.

"We at Buhari campaign organisation and many other groups believe he is a man of integrity and that he is fighting corruption. If we remember in this country, many things happened during Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's administration, now we are accusing Dasuki, Deziani, and many people yet all the monies they stole was released through the Central Bank.

"With this type of appointment, I believe some people misled the President and he believed because he trust the people that came and briefed him.

"Based on all that has happened in this country, we do not expect the President to reappoint Emefiele.

"Emefiele met the dollar at 180 so what is the reform now? Dollar is now 360, we do not have confidence in him.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/05/16/someone-president-buhari-trust-misled-him-reappoint-emefiele-says-kazaure

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure by JasonScoolari: 3:42pm On May 16, 2019
Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure has always identified himself as a compound fool... Look at the useless 46yrs lawmaker who was hospitalised as he shot himself in the foot while fidgeting with his pistol and a bloody Almajiri dropout illiterate who cannot make a simple sentence in an interview is calling Godwin Emefiele a "corrupt man"

grin

5 Likes

Re: 'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure by SLAP44: 3:59pm On May 16, 2019
I knew it grin

Else there's no fulanu with a "pass" in economics in the cheapest university he can replace him with.
Re: 'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure by yarimo(m): 4:30pm On May 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Muhammed Gudaji Kazaure has always identified himself as a compound fool... Look at the useless 46yrs lawmaker who was hospitalised as he shot himself in the foot while fidgeting with his pistol and a bloody Almajiri dropout illiterate who cannot make a simple sentence in an interview is calling Godwin Emefiele a "corrupt man"

grin
with all this long thrash yet you didn't make any meaningful contribution. I SMH for you undecided

1 Like

Re: 'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure by JasonScoolari: 4:31pm On May 16, 2019
yarimo:
with all this long thrash yet you didn't make any meaningful contribution. I SMH for you undecided
I try to use this your opinion buy a bottle of Coca Cola just now for my junction but them no gree sell for me...So abeg take am back I no want am thank you.

6 Likes

Re: 'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure by aolawale025: 4:59pm On May 16, 2019
Some people may be using this man
Re: 'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure by orisa37: 5:00pm On May 16, 2019
Supported
Re: 'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure by stephleena(f): 5:34pm On May 16, 2019
lol..they can't hide their nepotistic attitude for long.
But they went blind when Abdulrasheed Maina was
reinstated..
Their biz..government of the north,for the north and
by the north.
Re: 'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure by dirtycoin(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2019
The present CBN Governor, Emefiele, is sitting on gunpowder. He will be disgraced out of office soon.

PMB is just acting out a script.
Re: 'someone President Buhari Trust Misled Him To Reappoint Emefiele' Says Kazaure by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2019
supported...the CBN governor should not have been reappointed again....to me he has gave his best..another should try simple

(1) (Reply)

Americans Debate The Most Popular African Ethnic Groups / A Pictorial Summary Of President Buhari's Last Four Years / Ihedioha Not The One After The Akachi Towers Demolishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.