Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers (3552 Views)

2023: Leave APC Before It’s Too Late –Bamgbose Tells Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Vote And Remain In Slavery - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Igbo's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by SLAP44: 9:25pm On May 16, 2019
Iblad0994:

I don’t know why some people derive posting old pics of Ibadan lol. Ibadan is damn complex and it is a blend of both old and new settlements.

These are the pics of some places in Ibadan.

Pray, did they demolish the old Ibadan or leave it to it's brown notoriety? grin
Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by goodnessme1(f): 9:29pm On May 16, 2019
Iblad0994:

Lol, typical response from people that carry propaganda about. Provide us with credible source and not just hearsay to whip up sentiments. Ya’ll will just come online and be saying things without verifiable sources.
i wont do your work for You,if you dont know search for it or you ask you fellow yoruba who is updated.

1 Like

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by advocate666: 9:30pm On May 16, 2019
iammo:
cool

Igbokwe came to Lagos a poor man, same as Coscharis and Emoney, they all slept on the street or became Bus conductors at one point of their hustle... But they couldnt go back to east as that wasnt an option. Yoruba accomodated them, they were'nt victimised for their religious believe or ethnicity, they enjoyed patronage of the locals. They thrived hard and became somebody, while their Igbo mates in Northern Nigeria Faced multiplte religious riot, Ethnic massacre, Intimidation,. Yorubas welcome them with both hands allowed some of them marry and even build houses without discrimination.

This is why I walk tall and am Grateful to God for making me a Yoruba man, we are educated, easygoing , fun loving, respectful, open minded and ACCOMODATING. Even if someof them are ungrateful to us, and pay our kindness with evil... we still show them love. because we are Omoluabi

Go siddon, accomodator.

No be your ancestors trekked to come and be killed in Onitsha so that we can remain in the same country with you?

Your ancestors knew that without us, you are finished. You should thank us for coming back.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by StOla: 9:32pm On May 16, 2019
goodnessme1:
i wont do your work for You,if you dont know search for it or you ask you fellow yoruba who is updated.

Who made the wild allegations?

Who should prove the allegations?

Rather than apologize for your embarrassing folly, you are trying to beat about the bush.

You are really an empty headed dunce and you deserve a dunce cap, so that all can appreciate your mental handicap.

3 Likes

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by goodnessme1(f): 9:32pm On May 16, 2019
StOla:

You will someday realise that the noodles inside your skull is not a brain.

Is it a tribal disease to always hallucinate with statistics that were fabricated?
typical yoruba man,he done already start insulting me instead of doing research to cure his ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by StOla: 9:34pm On May 16, 2019
goodnessme1:
typical yoruba man,he done already start insulting me instead of doing research to cure his ignorance.

So you even know the meaning of ignorance, yet you continue to display it glaringly?

You made a false allegation, and you were called out, and you have been aimlessly hyperventilating rather than show us proof.

3 Likes

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by goodnessme1(f): 9:37pm On May 16, 2019
StOla:

Who made the wild allegations?

Who should prove the allegations?

Rather than apologize for your embarrassing folly, you are trying to beat about the bush.

You are really an empty headed dunce and you deserve a dunce cap, so that all can appreciate your mental handicap.
you are only good insulting people UP and down.

Am done with you,now......

Get out...

2 Likes

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 16, 2019
goodnessme1:

Lol, is it somehow a trademark for you guys to live your life fabricating false things all in the name of trying to paint another person bad.

Just thank your stars the Yorubas are not brutal like the Northerners, if you do one third of what the rubbish you guys always say about us to the Northerners, it would have been a different ball game you know ( remember case of eviction the Northerners gave you when Kanu was running his Mouth)

Yorubas have been docile for too long and we just look at you like nothing happened just because of how we are brought up, but you guys take that for weakness or cowardice lol. Chanting everytime Lag is no man’s land, Yoruba are coward, Yorubas are slave and all other hateful things passed from your kinsmen to you.

Now you come online saying Yoruba killed Igbos in Lagos, you can’t validate your claim meaning you’re trying to accuse other tribe falsely. If you keep doing this, one day the tide will change and you’ll just wake up the devil that’s sleeping in Yoruba people jejely. I don’t know what you guys stand to gain in all this rubbish slander coz when the hatred you people are tryna create grows it might be too late to contain, knowing there are lot of Igbos all around the country.

1 Like

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 16, 2019
SLAP44:

Pray, did they demolish the old Ibadan or leave it to it's brown notoriety? grin

I don’t understand your incoherent speech. Can you paraphrase it so I can give you a dignified reply.

Thanks in advance
Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by goodnessme1(f): 10:03pm On May 16, 2019
Iblad0994:

Lol, is it somehow a trademark for you guys to live your life fabricating false things all in the name of trying to paint another person bad.

Just thank your stars the Yorubas are not brutal like the Northerners, if you do one third of what the rubbish you guys always say about us to the Northerners, it would have been a different ball game you know ( remember case of eviction the Northerners gave you when Kanu was running his Mouth)

Yorubas have been docile for too long and we just look at you like nothing happened just because of how we are brought up, but you guys take that for weakness or cowardice lol. Chanting everytime Lag is no man’s land, Yoruba are coward, Yorubas are slave and all other hateful things passed from your kinsmen to you.

Now you come online saying Yoruba killed Igbos in Lagos, you can’t validate your claim meaning you’re trying to accuse other tribe falsely. If you keep doing this, one day the tide will change and you’ll just wake up the devil that’s sleeping in Yoruba people jejely. I don’t know what you guys stand to gain in all this rubbish slander coz when the hatred you people are tryna create grows it might be too late to contain, knowing there are lot of Igbos all around the country.

typical yoruba man ranting.
You yorubas hatred for igbos is legendary,in fact if you people have ball,you wound have done worst than your boko friends from north,

but because you people are ill liver and cowards you cant do anything.

1 Like

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by PFRB: 12:09am On May 17, 2019
iammo:
cool

Igbokwe came to Lagos a poor man, same as Coscharis and Emoney, they all slept on the street or became Bus conductors at one point of their hustle... But they couldnt go back to east as that wasnt an option. Yoruba accomodated them, they were'nt victimised for their religious believe or ethnicity, they enjoyed patronage of the locals. They thrived hard and became somebody, while their Igbo mates in Northern Nigeria Faced multiplte religious riot, Ethnic massacre, Intimidation,. Yorubas welcome them with both hands allowed some of them marry and even build houses without discrimination.

This is why I walk tall and am Grateful to God for making me a Yoruba man, we are educated, easygoing , fun loving, respectful, open minded and ACCOMODATING. Even if someof them are ungrateful to us, and pay our kindness with evil... we still show them love. because we are Omoluabi

Both you and Igbokwe are very very stupid on this.

1 Like

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by BeautifulMind2: 8:24am On May 17, 2019
Iblad0994:

I don’t know why some people derive posting old pics of Ibadan lol. Ibadan is damn complex and it is a blend of both old and new settlements.

Why do you enjoy fooling yourself, I spent a year and two
Months in Ibadan the pictures doesn't exist any where in Ibadan, except the last two pictures, the first picture is 3D, these structures are not in Ibadan, I know every nooks and crannies of Ibadan, only two skyscrapers are in Liebu bypass, Magazine Rd, and Ire akari doesn't have such, only two skyscrapers are in Ibadan. Below are pictures of Liebu.

1 Like

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by BeautifulMind2: 8:43am On May 17, 2019
Iblad0994:

You guys are terrible, no wonder Ibadan is now the headquarter of fraudsters, some dumb minds even liked your dubious post, please just name the streets in these pictures in Ibadan let me expose

Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by orisa37: 9:44am On May 17, 2019
Learn-from-the-yorubas-joe-igbokwe-tells-igbos.
Good advice but there is no money in it, 'cos the Yorubas are all Ijebus-very stingy.
Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by Ovamboland(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ok

And what is the reason for the tension Between Catholics, Orthodox and Pentecostals in the SE, why are the catholics gaining ascendancy and oppressing the other groups?
Re: Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers by pedel: 10:23am On May 18, 2019
Beauty without brain.

goodnessme1:
Igbos should learn wickedness,cowardliness,back stabbing,slave mentality,skull mining,tribalism and other things yellowbats are know for.

Jeo you are mad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t allow Nigeria Free Captured Boko Haram Members – Deby Warns Chadian Troops / We Are Ready For Restructuring But Won’t Rotate Presidency—Northern Leaders / ESN killed fake fulani Nairalander exposed - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.