Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

"I Will Arrest My Son If He Assaults His Wife" - Tonto Dikeh Vows - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Arrest My Son If He Assaults His Wife" - Tonto Dikeh Vows - Video (456 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Arrest My Son If He Assaults His Wife" - Tonto Dikeh Vows - Video by indulge01: 5:22pm On May 16, 2019
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh who went viral some weeks ago after she called out her husband, Olakunle Churchill a 40seconds man for refusing child support and hurting her.

In a new Video she posted while having her Makeover session, she revealed that she would be a good mother in law to her son’s wife, and if she ever reports to her that he Assaults her, she would get his own son arrested.

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-will-arrest-my-son-if-he-assaults-his-wife-tontodikeh-vows/

Cc;lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun
Mynd44

Re: "I Will Arrest My Son If He Assaults His Wife" - Tonto Dikeh Vows - Video by BigJoe19: 5:29pm On May 16, 2019
Who else here doesn't care, let's gather here.
Re: "I Will Arrest My Son If He Assaults His Wife" - Tonto Dikeh Vows - Video by kachi19: 5:30pm On May 16, 2019
For the love of God can someone pls service this lady so she can SHUT THE FUCCKK UP
Re: "I Will Arrest My Son If He Assaults His Wife" - Tonto Dikeh Vows - Video by chuksville(m): 5:32pm On May 16, 2019
You want to arrest your son for the crime he did not commit or the ones he learnt from you.
Arrest your self first!

Re: "I Will Arrest My Son If He Assaults His Wife" - Tonto Dikeh Vows - Video by iammo(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2019
sad

she's already medling in her sons relationship/marriage even before his sons understanding of the word relationship. Bitter wife makes corrosively angry and bitter mother in law.

I pity the Boy, because when its time to marry, next generation girls may turned down his marriage proposal, telling him sorry they love him but i cant deal with his wicked mother, and have to call it quit

1 Like

Re: "I Will Arrest My Son If He Assaults His Wife" - Tonto Dikeh Vows - Video by mcjohny(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2019
now I can confirm this short Igbo TOnTO is sex starved. Bia please where is Bobrisky, please appear ooh before ife mmadu ji bili agba nchala

Re: "I Will Arrest My Son If He Assaults His Wife" - Tonto Dikeh Vows - Video by CreepyBlackpool: 6:00pm On May 16, 2019
Why don't you arrest yourself first for verbally and mentally assaulting innocent Churchill undecided
Re: "I Will Arrest My Son If He Assaults His Wife" - Tonto Dikeh Vows - Video by itspzpics(m): 3:32am On May 17, 2019
I see

(1) (Reply)

Ronald Finally Caught Red Handed / Oritsefemi Speaks – Yahoo Boys Are Stingy, They Never Help Artistes / American Rapper Cardi B Forced To Postpone Her Upcoming Concerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.