Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Tank Farm Urgently Needed In Dock Yard - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tank Farm Urgently Needed In Dock Yard (267 Views)

Refineries, Filling Stations, Jetty And Dock Yard For Sale / For Sale A Functional Tank At Dock Yard Apapa See Under 4 More Details / More Photos Of Stallionaire's Tank-farm That Caught Fire Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tank Farm Urgently Needed In Dock Yard by BUSINESSARENAA(m): 6:45pm On May 16, 2019
Do you know anyone willing to sell Tank Farm in the Dockyards? please, let me know.

EXTREMELY URGENT REQUEST FOR A FUNCTIONAL AND CLOSABLE TANK FARM IN DOCKYARD.

We have a client that's in urgent need of a functional and Closable tank farm in " DOCKYARD ONLY" for outright purchase.

NOTE:- We were on one until Friday when the owner said he was only looking for an investor and not a buyer.

So before you send any Dockyard Tank Farm brief to me, ensure that:-

i) It's for outright sale.
ii) The owner (s) of the tank farm does not want Joint Venture.
iii) The tank farm is functional.
iv) The brief that you're going to send to me, you can close it.
v) The tank farm details in Dockyard that you're going to send is very comprehensive

Please, Don't send any tank farm details outside DOCKYARD

Buyer's Budget is N8billion only

Kindly get back to me privately with Tank Farm details in Dockyard if you have with pictures. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lovely 2 Bedroom Flat #400k Rent At Akoka, Yaba, Lagos. / 11 Unit Of Vacant Block Of Flats / Amen Estate Phase 2 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.