Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Davido & Chioma The Chef Chi Cooking Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Chioma The Chef Chi Cooking Show (772 Views)

DE LOVEĢT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido & Chioma The Chef Chi Cooking Show by lizfrosh: 7:16pm On May 16, 2019
DAVIDO & CHIOMA THE CHEF CHI COOKING SHOW

DAVIDO's GIRLFRIEND AND WIFE TO BE IS CELEBRATING HER COOKING SHOW THE CHEF CHI

I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MY WIFE TO BE SPENDING 1OOMILLION ON HER IS CHANGE TO ME

I AM GIVING MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP 10,000 EACH 50,000 PEOPLE IN THIS GROUP WILL RECEIVE 10,000 CASH TO ANY BANK OF THEIR CHOICE OR AIRTIME OF ANY NETWORK.
This giveaway will starts from now
Winners will be chat privately
JOIN THE GROUP NOW

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Shares Cute Photo With His Twin Babies / "My First Love" Actor Kunle Afod Celebrates His Mother's As She Clocks 70yrs / DJ Cuppy Featured In Pride Magazine In UK (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.