Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop (40455 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by victons(m): 3:24am On May 17, 2019
she's right though
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by victons(m): 3:24am On May 17, 2019
He's right though
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by Hadampson(m): 3:28am On May 17, 2019
dont8:
But we all know the preparation for the concoction is always involving human sacrifice most of the time.

Still a barbaric practice if you ask me.

This is not true
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by Oluwarphemie(m): 3:42am On May 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin
y'all need to check out KIMANI by Muyikz .... its making waves!!!!
#kimani
#kimaniseason
#kimanibooty
#kimani
#kikikimani
https://gnupdates.com/wp/2019/05/17/music-kimani-by-muyikz/

Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by Olorunnim: 4:08am On May 17, 2019
People criticising the guy,are myopic what gives them them the right to ask him to remove the stuff, always thinking their religion is better or superior to another,and they don't know that they wouldn't have been in that religion if their parent or guardian wasn't. I'm right you're wrong is the basis of all the world's problems let's learn to respect others opinions.
ps I'm irreligious
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by hopevalley: 5:16am On May 17, 2019
chinambusay:
Dencia, has defended the Nigerian carpenter who was caught days ago burying charms in his shop which according to him is to bring in customers. 

Dencia who also reacted to the post, also defended the Nigerian carpenter caught burying charms in his shop. According to the Whitencious boss, Nigerians walk into Asian restaurants, nail shops, Hispanic ones with all type of juju looking things Infront, and we don't complain about it.

She wrote; Y’all walk into Asian restaurants, nail shops, Hispanic ones with all type of juju looking things Infront, they even feed these things but I don’t see y’all complaining about it, let people believe in what they believe in

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/16/dencia-defends-nigerian-carpenter-caught-burying-charms-in-his-shop/

Since he buried the charm in his own shop, it should not concern anybody. In case you would like to start export business, click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by Nobody: 5:19am On May 17, 2019
If you disturb me for burying charms in accordance with my African religious believes, I will so sue your ass , you will learn to mind your fucki.ng business.

Those putting rosaries and other religious stuffs or burning candles, etc are doing what exactly?

What of those Indians we worship in this countries who conspicuously wear charms and what have you?

Nonsense and ingredients. As if the law does not permit me to do my stuff.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by Boyooosa(m): 5:19am On May 17, 2019
One out of those people capturingvand embarrassing him, forming something out of this nothing should sincerely step out and swear that he has not made any move spiritually to prosper and I will give him/her one million reasons they are all hypocrites including the ones typing rubbish here...

1 Like

Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by Nobody: 5:24am On May 17, 2019
She's right
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by demoBaba: 5:28am On May 17, 2019
dont8:
But we all know the preparation for the concoction is always involving human sacrifice most of the time.

Who told you?
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by OAUTemitayo: 5:42am On May 17, 2019
What right do they have to do this?
Se Muslims and Christians don't use candle and Quran ni?
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by tintingz(m): 5:44am On May 17, 2019
dont8:

You have no evidence to prove this.

1 Like

Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by dazzlingd(m): 6:11am On May 17, 2019
Aunty wey get sense, at last people are thinking
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by dazzlingd(m): 6:18am On May 17, 2019
solasoulmusic:
To all those supporting it ... patronizing wasn’t the freewill of the people and it goes against fundamental human rights.

You should have the right to choose and not be sucked into someone else’s choice and their conditions.

Since we believe these things work, it's time for the government to start cracking down on those who pray for their enemies to fall and die....

1 Like

Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by XklusivGistBlog(m): 6:19am On May 17, 2019
izzou:
grin

Cant something be done concerning these bet9ja guys? angry

Wetin dem do you. Abi dem piss for your head
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by nwimo22(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2019
�‍♂️
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by Nobody: 7:08am On May 17, 2019
dazzlingd:

Since we believe these things work, it's time for the government to start cracking down on those who pray for their enemies to fall and die....

In the Bible there’s a warning touch not my anointed when you touch Gods people you get touched sometimes they don’t have to pray it just happens don’t touch them they won’t back to sender you it won’t rebound you
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by Nobody: 7:13am On May 17, 2019
OtemAtum:
When you pray in the name of your religious founders and you feel that people are patronising because of your prayers, is that patronising a freewill or not?

You pray for blessings generally not that mummy Dayo should give me 50,000
Re: Dencia Defends Nigerian Carpenter Caught Burying Charms In His Shop by Nobody: 7:15am On May 17, 2019
lilwetdick:

nonsense, where in this world is buying a product or patronizing a shop or product freewill, then advertising marketing, religion too should be banned....

the people there have infringed on his fundamental human right.

You still have to call or patronize these businesses it’s in your face but nothing is hypnotizing you to patronize that’s the difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid Celebrates Boluwatife 5th Birthday (photos) / Photo Of Clarion Chukwurah With Her New Husband / Burna Boy: Nobody Paved Way For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.