Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment (17738 Views)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by wink2015(m): 7:43am On May 17, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Christian Chukwu, the former captain of the old Green Eagles and ex-coach of the Super Eagles has arrived in the United Kingdom (UK) for medical treatment.

Chukwu travelled with his wife aboard a Virgin Atlantic Airline flight from Lagos and his arrival was confirmed in a statement on Thursday by the Director of Communications of the Nigeria Football Federation, Ademola Olajire.

According to Olajire, the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, arranged for an appointment for the Nigerian legend with a renowned cardiologist in London.

“I am very happy with the efforts of the Nigeria Football Federation through the President, Mr Amaju Melvin Pinnick.

He has proved that he is truly the father of Nigerian Football. I am also grateful for the support and prayers of other Nigerians.

“It is waist pain and stomach upset that I keep feeling. The doctors in Nigeria have treated the stomach upset and it remains the waist pain, but I am confident that I will come back to Nigeria having regained sound health,”

Chukwu was quoted as saying.Olajire said Chukwu and wife were seen off at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by a Member of the NFF Executive Committee and Chairman of the Nigeria Women Football League, Aisha Falode and protocol officials of the federation

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/16/ex-super-eagles-coach-christian-chukwu-arrives-london-for-treatment/

CHUKWU DON ALMOST FINISH.

If not for this last minute rescue to save him from the grip of the angels of death.
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by slimfit1(m): 8:15am On May 17, 2019
Our health system needs help one world-class hospital in each state or region is enough.
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by slimfit1(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2019
Our health system needs help one world-class hospital in each state or region is enough. We complain about Naira not strong if you know the amount of money politicians take our of our
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by Donraqh(m): 9:12am On May 17, 2019
StoneLucifer:

Obviously u were born in this new millenium. Oya go and play with sand, Indomie generation..

I just taya for the guy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by archangel1(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Christian Chukwu, the former captain of the old Green Eagles and ex-coach of the Super Eagles has arrived in the United Kingdom (UK) for medical treatment.

Chukwu travelled with his wife aboard a Virgin Atlantic Airline flight from Lagos and his arrival was confirmed in a statement on Thursday by the Director of Communications of the Nigeria Football Federation, Ademola Olajire.

According to Olajire, the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, arranged for an appointment for the Nigerian legend with a renowned cardiologist in London.

“I am very happy with the efforts of the Nigeria Football Federation through the President, Mr Amaju Melvin Pinnick.

He has proved that he is truly the father of Nigerian Football. I am also grateful for the support and prayers of other Nigerians.

“It is waist pain and stomach upset that I keep feeling. The doctors in Nigeria have treated the stomach upset and it remains the waist pain, but I am confident that I will come back to Nigeria having regained sound health,”

Chukwu was quoted as saying.Olajire said Chukwu and wife were seen off at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos by a Member of the NFF Executive Committee and Chairman of the Nigeria Women Football League, Aisha Falode and protocol officials of the federation

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/16/ex-super-eagles-coach-christian-chukwu-arrives-london-for-treatment/
every day is not for criticism. This Amaju Pinnick-led NFF has tried in many aspects. For once, let's sing praises.
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by archangel1(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Bros e!
Plz, is there no hospital in Nigeria?
when your Baba was traveling to the same London for common ear pain, why didn't you raise your hypocritical question? make we hear word
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by ufuosman(m): 11:23am On May 17, 2019
D Lord will see him through
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by Smartwave: 12:55pm On May 17, 2019
Thanks to God and Otedola son of Afonja,
Since flattino rich men don't help the needy.
There money is meant for burial.
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by victorazyvictor(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2019
archangel1:
when your Baba was traveling to the same London for common ear pain, why didn't you raise your hypocritical question? make we hear word

Idiot!
Thats why am asking if there is no hospital in zoogeria.
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by Healthgwr: 2:17pm On May 17, 2019
I wish him quick recovery.............This will be This information will be very useful......
The Nation Friday February 1, 2019 page 29 Hope rises for Cancer Patients.

In recent years, Nigeria has been plagued by increasing cases of people afflicted with cancer. It is a terminal disease that kills people in large numbers, while many are still battling for survival. The most common in Nigeria for women are breast cancer, cervix cancer, ovarian cancer, and colorectal cancer, while prostate cancer, liver cancer and colorectal cancer are some of the most common cases in men.

Sixty three pages of various testimonies mostly Nigerian and their phone numbers who had various health challenges before click the link bellow. Some of testimonies of Nigeria Medical Doctors and Pharmacists who also testify! Including Medical Doctors from Military Hospital have a look at pages 17 to 33. Visit the link below Please, copy to browser For full information visit https://bestofbelllifestylequalitylife..com or Shorten form /2HTGjrh

Or

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

Or shorten form

/xM6Olk
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by madjune(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2019
Get well Coach.

He's actually a very rich man.
Everyone knows thst in Anambra.
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by enemyofprogress: 2:35pm On May 17, 2019
UTILITYMAY:

Your monica says it all; ENEMY jatijati
tongue tongue
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by archangel1(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Idiot!
Thats why am asking if there is no hospital in zoogeria.
let idiot lick your a**
Re: Ex- Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu Arrives London For Treatment by victorazyvictor(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2019
archangel1:
let idiot me lick your a**

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

12th Biennial Nigeria Police Games Opening Ceremony In Awka (photos) / U20 AFCON: Flying Eagles Battle Mali For Final Ticket. Today 4pm / The Top 10 Clubs With The Most Official Trophies In Football History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.