Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Take Advantage Of This Inflation. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Take Advantage Of This Inflation. (232 Views)

Inflation: Why Are Salary Earners The Hardest Hit? / Is There Any Advantage Of Having A HSE Certificate? / Take Advantage Of The British HSE & PMP Training At Novelle Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of This Inflation. by CharlseEjoka(m): 11:13pm On May 16, 2019
I have noticed the price of Bitcoin has ostentatiously increased over the month, this has made those that invested in recent times to grow richer as some are now buying while others are selling off to cash out.

I work with Plant Inventory and what we do is invest to generate profit for our investors, whom are paid 10% per week for 15 weeks. We have never thought of investing on Bitcoin until recently when a Bitcoin colleague sold the information to me. I was impressed . I have invested personally on Bitcoin and have even forgotten it significance because of the low cost investment. As it stands now, am overwhelmed, and selling out by next week.

This taught me a lot about the online market. I know one has to trend cautiously, still, don't let fear drives away your success. Something i learnt already.

You can go ahead and check my trend on the company i started and already with 21 investors.

Just want you to be alert and take advantage of every opportunity, including the Bitcoin i just mentioned.

This link might help too https://www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/C562791C-765E-11E9-8F6D-5F838F9C331D

You can email me via samjoseph140@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did You Study For Your CISSP Exam? / Nnpc Aptitude Test / Foodstuffs Errand Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.