Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Help In Making Semi-authentic Egusi Soup - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help In Making Semi-authentic Egusi Soup (907 Views)

How To Prepare Egusi Soup - - The Ultimate Guide / How I Made Low Budget Goat Head Bitter Leaf Egusi Soup / My Garden Egg, Cabbage, And Egusi Soup Recipe (with PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help In Making Semi-authentic Egusi Soup by pslm23(f): 1:12am On Sep 24, 2010
I need to make Egusi Soup and pounded yam for guests i'm having over the weekend but wld like for it to taste just like it would if i were back home. I'm going to the African store here tomorrow, what can i get and how do i make the soup.
mind you, the ingredients I'm buying is all imported and there is no fresh nigerian ingredients in this yeye country.
Tell me what to look for in the store and buy and then give me directions please!

(1) (Reply)

A Reliable Source To Get Original Ogbono In Large Quantity Without Stress / Cost Of Poultry Production / Gobe!!!!!man Buys Two Tubers Of Yam For 7000 Naira At An African Store In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.