Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today (22784 Views)

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by akintade59: 12:09am On May 17, 2019
LASU’s 23rd Convocation Ceremony witnessed the presence of the Vice president,Professor Yemi Osinbanjo,
the Lagos state governor, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and the new governor-elect, Babajide Olusola Sanwolu.

Professor Osibanjo delivered a convocation lecture on the topic: ‘African Centres of Excellence in Africa: A veritable catalyst for nation building and development’

The host VC of LASU Prof Lanre Adigun Fagbohun led the Vice-President and the guest to the just completed senate building of the University, Professor Yemi Osibanjo commissioned the senate building.

Watch Video of Osinbanjo lecture at the convocation:
https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/osinbanjosanwoluambode-at-lagos-state.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by DjHypno(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2019
Sanwo Eko my man, I sight you. wink

I hope Osinbajo has stopped sharing that yeye vote buying Trader Moni up and down....

FTC already. grin

Meanwhile, check my signature to download 2019 this hot Hip-Hop & RnB DJ Mixtape. All tracks are hits back to back.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by TreasuredGlory: 11:32am On May 17, 2019
R
Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by CaptaiinG(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2019
This man is still everywhere even after election.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by OBIGS(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2019
Hit like if your thinking the eyes on sanwo Olu. The man really looks like a drug addict grin grin grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2019
Sanwoolu is the only Governor-elect that assumed the office of Governor after winning primaries even before the main election

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by abass1997(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2019
NOTED
akintade59:
LASU’s 23rd Convocation Ceremony witnessed the presence of the Vice president,Professor Yemi Osinbanjo,
the Lagos state governor, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode and the new governor-elect, Babajide Olusola Sanwolu.

Professor Osibanjo delivered a convocation lecture on the topic: ‘African Centres of Excellence in Africa: A veritable catalyst for nation building and development’

The host VC of LASU Prof Lanre Adigun Fagbohun led the Vice-President and the guest to the just completed senate building of the University, Professor Yemi Osibanjo commissioned the senate building.

Watch Video of Osinbanjo lecture at the convocation:
https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/05/osinbanjosanwoluambode-at-lagos-state.html
Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by Auxtin85(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2019
I pray Sanwo-Olu is allowed to move Lagos from where Ambode stops

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by Lordknowz: 11:35am On May 17, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Sanwoolu is the only Governor-elect that assumed the office of Governor after winning primaries even before the main election

Okay. Thank Jah for his life!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by revelation2013(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2019
My Alma mater.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by NoBetterNigeria: 11:39am On May 17, 2019
Sanwo Eko
Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by olumalcolm(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2019
we are LASU, we are proud.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by semasir: 11:47am On May 17, 2019
LASU news available via the forum link on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by osuofia2(m): 11:52am On May 17, 2019
SANWO DE SNIFF

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by osuofia2(m): 11:53am On May 17, 2019
huhgft:
MAD MAN, WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS HERE? ODE
Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by Sirpaul(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2019
one chilled coke for you
TonyeBarcanista:

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by stubbornman(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2019
huhgft:
you well so? You wan spoil person fast?
Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by TempleHouse: 11:55am On May 17, 2019
Good boys !!
Don't listen to distractors but focused on the Lagos Master Plan.
Rule with good advise from your mentor
Accelerate development and those who are formenting trouble should be helped to relocate back home.
Maintain the undiluted voting standard.
Then, you're sure to secure a second term !!!
Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by Kyrx(m): 12:02pm On May 17, 2019
Great men !

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by seangy4konji: 12:18pm On May 17, 2019
bastards
Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by dematino(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2019
Yes,you are right,i can remember when he gave order of rehabilitation of Badagry expressway after APC primary election b4 general election.

http://www.theguildng.com/i-will-commence-palliatives-works-on-lagos-badagry-expressway-tomorrow-sanwo-olu/
TonyeBarcanista:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by chudez0147(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2019
OBIGS:
Hit like if your thinking the eyes on sanwo Olu. The man really looks like a drug addict grin grin grin
Is it your drug??
Re: Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today by BabaO2: 12:35pm On May 17, 2019
Yeye governor, he wasted whooping 4 years on self angrandizement, disconnected badagry from Lagos state, left more pot holes than what he met. He should just go immediately with his radara and his omo oko wife.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of El-zakzaky In Ambulance Ride In India / Pictures From Ondo-Central Walk For Tinubu/Shettima Yesterday / Oil Lesson101: 1st Oil Well In Nigeria! Ebonyi State!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.