Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,098 members, 7,859,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why SUICIDE Try CHRIST - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why SUICIDE Try CHRIST (167 Views)

Photos Of Christ The King Model Primary School Constructed By Gov Umo Eno / Ekiti Returns Christ’s School To Anglican Church (Photos) / WHY SUICIDE? (uncovering Reasons Why People Commit Suicide). D'gallery TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why SUICIDE Try CHRIST by edidiongv: 3:49am On May 17, 2019
Why SUICIDE try something

hmm what a seven(7) letter words that has become a headline that must appear on Nairalands or media front page if not every dae , or every two days or once a week , and has become a major news
yesterdae i read a suicide case of an RCCG pastor commiting suicide, and yet the previous day i also read another this tym a 400 level student of UNN commited suicide and i believe u also read about the case where a young boy was caught when he was about to comit for d reasons of not passing Jamb, a chaterd accountant was also saved from another intending suicide case at the lagos main land bridge ,etc etc but this morning at about 2:30 am while i was reading or studying in class , i wasnt understanding anythin i was reading for the past 2 to 3 hrs nd at dat moment i felt like am wasting my time .. Nd i recalled how i have always been very dull when it comes to academics and my friend will say 'oboi i don finish reading nd summarizin 3 courses" and it is just 2 weeks to the start of exam

And for the first time i felt like SUICIDE was the best option
nd i smiled and i tool my pen to write this i think i knw y people comit or atempt suicide , but on a second thought i asked is my dullness or dull brain enough reason to me to be on #nairalands front page (another 400 level student from UNIUYO commits suicide cos he is not understandin what he is reading or he is dull in academics) ??
Let me end with my starting word
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Download Project Topics @ Www.getproject.com.ng / Admission Into Affordable Universities In The Philippines 2018/19 Section Now On / We Design And Sew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.