Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector (15159 Views)

Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie / Sonia IK Ogbonna: We Didn't Divorce When Things Were Harsh, Thank God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by Deathisfree: 6:26am On May 17, 2019
stag:
When you hear things like this, it almost sounds true but no, it’s not true...

You wonder: how many Yahoo boys channel the proceeds to alleviate harsh living conditions?

Yeah, I know. They also pay hotels 20k a night & live in hotels 6 months straight

Oh I forgot, they drive entertainment and auto industry & help night clubs generate revenue by buying Hennessy

Legit people do all these over & over again. In my opinion, Yahoo boys help inflation undecided

Sorry to say ,your education is wasted bro

2 Likes

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by princeade86(m): 6:27am On May 17, 2019
Vector got it wrong here because fraud is not only in Nigeria, but all over the world. Nigeria 🇳🇬 Yahoo boys are even learner from where USA hackers dey.

1 Like

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by princeade86(m): 6:31am On May 17, 2019
Ibcrown:
Plain truth but the govt and their bloody FCC won't see to this! If you're a youth in this country and your first 3 plan is not to leave the country, then you're a failed youth. Nobody should come for me ooo
Vector got it wrong here because fraud is not only in Nigeria,
but all over the world. Nigeria í ¼í·³í ¼í·¬ Yahoo boys are
even learner from where USA hackers dey.
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by lovelyadeola(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2019
stag:

You wonder: how many Yahoo boys channel the proceeds to alleviate harsh living conditions?

Yeah, I know. They also pay hotels 20k a night & live in hotels 6 months straight

Oh I forgot, they drive entertainment and auto industry & help night clubs generate revenue by buying Hennessy

Legit people do all these over & over again. In my opinion, Yahoo boys help inflation undecided
if them stop yahoo now, how many of them can you feed a day, for how long if this country is not fix up and them stop yahoo,, seriously be waiting for gangs of arm robbers or revolution war!!!

1 Like

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by lovelyadeola(m): 6:34am On May 17, 2019
princeade86:
Vector got it wrong here because fraud is not only in Nigeria,
but all over the world. Nigeria í ¼í·³í ¼í·¬ Yahoo boys are
even learner from where USA hackers dey.
Naija fraud sef no reach the 10% of the yankee fraud
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by DONADAMS(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2019
stag:

guy, you get sense

1 Like

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by Deathisfree: 6:39am On May 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Vector is right but unfortunately

Nigerians are hypocritical backward thinking bastards

I have lost hope in this country. When i travelled outside naija was when my disgust for naija grew. We are really suffering and we have gotten used to it. Chains of corruotion, tribalism, religious bigoty and hypocrisy will forever hold naija down.

98% of Nigerians are corrupt and as good as fraudsters in one way or the other. See some people criticising yahoo boys as if they are better; the truth is almost every country has fraudsters/hackers most are even way more advanced than naija yahoo boys but they are few because there's a way out for them in their countries, their government are accountable and working towards providing job for the youths and all. We have vast wealth being wasted by a select elite. Do you know how painful it is to go graduate from a tertiary institution in this hellhole of a nation with its suicidal educational system and safistic lecturers yet ine cant secure a job or will be offered a paltry 30k as job even with your sharp 2.1 and smart mindset. This country disgust me. Ordinary 24hours light self na problem, poor health care so tey government officials and our bastard president will have the effontery to travel abroad if them get headache. Looting up amd down billions upon billions of nigerian money stacked in switzerland, uk, us, dubai , netherlands and many other countries while we languish in abject poverty

Nigerian government from the president down are fraudsters
Our judiciary fraudsters
Efcc is still a fraudulent organization
Custom fraud
Millitary fraud
Police fraudulent thiefs
Civil servants scammers
Lecturers corrupt
Market people fraudsters

The system is corrupt. The sytem gave birth to this same yahoo boys

Funny how you will see one idiot lecturer that sorts his/her course in the university open their worthless hypocritical corrupt mouth and be talking shit about yahoo boys.

Nigerians are hypocrites and we can continue deceiving ourselves but unless we tackle the root cause of our problem as a nation then we are going. The more the fight against yahoo boys intensifies without adequate privision of jobs then believe me we are only giving rooms to berth more armed robbers and kidnappers and all manner of criminals

What we need is a revolution but unfortunately we still dey form too strong and we never suffer too much not to talk of tribalism and religious bigotry all this no go allow us challenge the system. Even disintegration self dem no gree

I swear Naija is a big shameless shithole. Travel outside naija and see for yourself

When you travel outside this shithole you will feel like crying. I almost shed tears my first time outside naija. Its really sad being a Nigerian. We deceive ourselves too much

One of the reasonable and educative post have seen on this forum.

The truth is what we need is revolution and The funniest part is even if someone willing is ready to sacrifice his life for this country to fight and gain freedom,some idiot will still be fighting again him.

If you travel abroad you will discover that We are animals and I don’t think there’s any hope for us in this country

What I understand about those idiot criticizing one crime is that.”they actually failed trying yahoo yahoo. He no work for them and them no collect 1 naira.

No youth in this country can tell me he or she haven’t tried that sh*t of cours no body holy

They are jealous people and failures. Any reasonable and educated person will understand that we are being failed by our govt and this is the side effect (yahoo)

2 Likes

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by princeade86(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2019
lovelyadeola:

Naija fraud sef no reach the 10% of the yankee fraud
so is not about the hardship, but choice.
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by roundman: 6:46am On May 17, 2019
Basher8583:

I beg to differ.
Harsh life has always veen in Nija tey tey ask your parents.
Parenting values have changed in Nija plus technology and aggressive western influence has worsened it.
Back in the days there was limited or no access to internet. Youtube facebook instagram etc wasnt available. If you must knoe this are where those idiots flaunt thier ill gotten wealth.A very sane person talking, bless you bro.

Music back in the days were based on values and modestly on women with less emphasis on extreem wealth, unclad women, alcohol etc.

Churches were more focused back then such that it was normal for Jamb and Waec to entrust the examination papers to revered men of god for safe keeping.

Please also note that its weak and lazy to blame FEDs for everything. If you are rotten thats you and no one is resppnsible for that except you. Norhing justifies your action to comit fraud. The laws are there. If they venture into it and get caught its thier choice.

These generation of youth are so much in a hurry to make money and are so stupid and non discrete about it (talk of karma). They leave thier parents house to leave on thier own. Most of them have dropped out of school.

I know some in oke ira ogba that the luckiest one out of the group of benz driving idiots have just 12years to leave

Very sad
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by lovelyadeola(m): 6:49am On May 17, 2019
princeade86:
so is not about the hardship, but choice.
will you prefer youth forming arm robbers gangs to yahoo yahoo I bet your answer is NO... This system can't cater for just 20% youth...
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by roundman: 6:50am On May 17, 2019
Basher8583:

I beg to differ.
Parenting values have changed in Nija plus technology and aggressive western influence has worsened it.
Back in the days there was limited or no access to internet. Youtube facebook instagram etc wasnt available. If you must knoe this are where those idiots flaunt thier ill gotten wealth.

Music back in the days were based on values and modestly on women with less emphasis on extreem wealth, unclad women, alcohol etc.

Churches were more focused back then such that it was normal for Jamb and Waec to entrust the examination papers to revered men of god for safe keeping.

Please also note that its weak and lazy to blame FEDs for everything. If you are rotten thats you and no one is resppnsible for that except you. Norhing justifies your action to comit fraud. The laws are there. If they venture into it and get caught its thier choice.

These generation of youth are so much in a hurry to make money and are so stupid and non discrete about it (talk of karma). They leave thier parents house to leave on thier own. Most of them have dropped out of school.

I know some in oke ira ogba that the luckiest one out of the group of benz driving idiots have just 12years to leave

Very sad
A very sane person talking, God bless you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by crowley(m): 6:51am On May 17, 2019
Sheriman:
We all know that but it is not an excuse to YAHOO..
what is ur excuse for yahoo then? you think if u leave the house by 8am and get back by 6pm, people will have time for laptop or phone. 1 out of 100 graduates get jobs. wabt those not priviledged to go to school? you think 30k a month would sustain any human? foreign countries have minimum wages ranging from $500 to 350euro monthy implemented to all private sectors as well. Everybody has an excuse to do watsoever as far you are in Nigeria.
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by chaw: 6:51am On May 17, 2019
roundman:
Our values are dead, there is no justification to eulogies this rubbish. I still know people doing 40k jobs with family they have not resulted to crime, greed is the driving force here, don't support rubbish vector.
This is not true . I've come to realize that most people that earn this kind of amount and survive are either stealing at their workplace or probably inflating a price of the commodity they sell or doing something else illegal. Soon you will see , Nigeria is only for the fraudsters
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by mrvitalis(m): 6:52am On May 17, 2019
Basher8583:

I beg to differ.
Back in the days there was limited or no access to internet. Youtube facebook instagram etc wasnt available. If you must knoe this are where those idiots flaunt thier ill gotten wealth.

Very sad

How many business in nigeria was built by clean money 100 percent ....if u work for someone do u know how he made his capital ?

So many banks today ,construction companies ,hotels ,plaza,shops ,transport companies ,fashion houses that employ millions was built by drug/yahoo money

Last year oil gave us 18billion dollars ,foreign remittance gave 26 billion dollars ...over 70% of that 26 is crime proceeds

Naira would be over 500 if not for this same yahoo guys

Yes we have few that blow the trumpet especially the yorubas ....but some are the real engine of the economy

Crime is crime i accept. and crime is bad

1 Like

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by crowley(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2019
chaw:
This is not true . I've come to realize that most people that earn this kind of amount and survive are either stealing at their workplace or probably inflating a price of the commodity they sell or doing something else illegal. Soon you will see , Nigeria is only for the fraudsters
true
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by MrMou: 6:56am On May 17, 2019
texazzpete:
Yes, it's hard living conditions that makes youths dupe vulnerable old ladies just to buy expensive cars and pop expensive bottles of champagne.

/s

Most of these 'successful' Yahoo boys live lives that cannot be funded with even a 300k per month salary, so disregard that BS that they do this because there aren't any jobs.

I wonder if Vector will accept "country hard o" as an excuse from a kidnapper or armed robber or ritual killer?
Don't mind these ones justifying nonsense! It's pure greed & nothing more. Is it joblessness that's making a whole Naira Marley do yahoo, ba? If na truly hunger dey make people yahoo, na the same hunger tell them say make their first investment of the millions they make na Benz & Champagne?
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by Nobody: 6:57am On May 17, 2019
Island boy with sense, nice one Vector.
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by Freshlorde: 7:02am On May 17, 2019
Many people no see reach 20k as salary so wtf you saying
roundman:
Our values are dead, there is no justification to eulogies this rubbish. I still know people doing 40k jobs with family they have not resulted to crime, greed is the driving force here, don't support rubbish vector.
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by EClassicgold(m): 7:07am On May 17, 2019
Sheriman:
We all know that but it is not an excuse to YAHOO..
why won't u talk trash when u re stil under ur parent feeding u, u can never understand what harsh living condition is, kiddo
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by iamjavadem(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2019
Same excuse kidnappers and armed robbers also give but I don’t see you supporting them. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by monarch101(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2019
stag:

Modified:
Before you quote me
Ask yourself: Is Nigeria the only failed country?

Ask yourself: Should the whole country turn blind eye to an evil that will consume all of us eventually because ‘our politicians are the problem’?
We as a people are the problem. Politicians are part of us.

And before you start with your ‘hypocrisy’ lectures, I ask you:
Because a father once stole pencil in primary school, should he turn blind eye when his son brings home pencil that is not his? And in fact, support & glorify him?
Or a Judge who told a lie at home should not convict a lying thief?

You lots just choose the lame, easy excuse out of problems. Accuse the society, accuse the politicians and even blame Oyibo for slave trade. Blame everything and everyone but you!
Revolt against your leaders, all of them will enter house

There are Yahoo boys who repented because they feel the guilt. It’s bad enough to do Yahoo-Yahoo but glorifying it because the country is a shthole is a new low.
You are right,but look at it from this angle,why is nobody talking about Tinubu and his embezzlement in Lagos state,instead we still hail him, or is it that Ganduje that was caught on camera.
we just need total overhaul like the one Rawlings did in Ghana,not just attacking the youths alone.

all of us we be fvcking hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by barinedan(m): 7:16am On May 17, 2019
Youths who go into fraud are those who want to make quick wealths, they won't like to suffer, but nothing good comes easy
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by Zane2point4(m): 7:17am On May 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

I have lost hope in this country. When i travelled outside naija was when my disgust for naija grew. We are really suffering and we have gotten used to it. Chains of corruotion, tribalism, religious bigoty and hypocrisy will forever hold naija down.

98% of Nigerians are corrupt and as good as fraudsters in one way or the other. See some people criticising yahoo boys as if they are better; the truth is almost every country has fraudsters/hackers most are even way more advanced than naija yahoo boys but they are few because there's a way out for them in their countries, their government are accountable and working towards providing job for the youths and all. We have vast wealth being wasted by a select elite. Do you know how painful it is to go graduate from a tertiary institution in this hellhole of a nation with its suicidal educational system and safistic lecturers yet ine cant secure a job or will be offered a paltry 30k as job even with your sharp 2.1 and smart mindset. This country disgust me. Ordinary 24hours light self na problem, poor health care so tey government officials and our bastard president will have the effontery to travel abroad if them get headache. Looting up amd down billions upon billions of nigerian money stacked in switzerland, uk, us, dubai , netherlands and many other countries while we languish in abject poverty

Our judiciary fraudsters
Custom fraud
Millitary fraud
Police fraudulent thiefs
Civil servants scammers
Lecturers corrupt
Market people fraudsters

Funny how you will see one idiot lecturer that sorts his/her course in the university open their worthless hypocritical corrupt mouth and be talking shit about yahoo boys.

Nigerians are hypocrites and we can continue deceiving ourselves but unless we tackle the root cause of our problem as a nation then we are going. The more the fight against yahoo boys intensifies without adequate privision of jobs then believe me we are only giving rooms to berth more armed robbers and kidnappers and all manner of criminals

What we need is a revolution but unfortunately we still dey form too strong and we never suffer too much not to talk of tribalism and religious bigotry all this no go allow us challenge the system. Even disintegration self dem no gree

I swear Naija is a big shameless shithole. Travel outside naija and see for yourself

When you travel outside this shithole you will feel like crying. I almost shed tears my first time outside naija. Its really sad being a Nigerian. We deceive ourselves too much
You've said it all, wen i travelled i honestly wept for our youth, most of them have accepted suffering as normal way of life, hence that's why churches and pastors grow richer from there misery.

1 Like

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by stag: 7:19am On May 17, 2019
monarch101:

You are right,but look at it from this angle,why is nobody talking about Tinubu and his embezzlement in Lagos state,instead we still hail him, or is it that Ganduje that was caught on camera.
we just need total overhaul like the Rawlings did in Ghana,not just attacking the youths alone.

all of us we be fvcking hypocrite

I agree with you totally.

But what will happen when it’s Ganduje’s turn?
Should we also chant ‘Let him go’? because he is not the only one stealing?

Bro, I’m sure you’ve told a lie or two before. Does it make lying cool?
Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by Okezedan(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2019
If you guys don't wanna involve in yahoo, leave it for guys that wanna hustle. Have you seen any yahoo boys regretting doing yahoo after being caught? No! They are proud of doing it because the situation of the country pushed them into it. Everybody should mind their business abeg. Any yahoo boy being caught will definitely face the consequences. You guys should stop forming Jesus Christ abeg. Las Las everybody Na hypocrite for this country.

2 Likes

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Our judiciary fraudsters
Custom fraud
Millitary fraud
Police fraudulent thiefs
Civil servants scammers
Lecturers corrupt
Market people fraudsters

Bro you made a lot of sense. Nigeria should be changed to Hellgeria. This country is fvcked up big time.

1 Like

Re: Harsh Living Conditions Pushing Youths Into Fraud – Vector by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:30am On May 17, 2019
Basher8583:

I beg to differ.

Very sad

The last part caught my attention. How did you know of the yahoo boys have only 12 years to live on earth??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

M Trill Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / ‘big Bottom, Plenty Hips…looking Alright’ – Fully Loaded African Women – PHOTOS / Dapper Classy Looking Photo Of Harrysong You Have Not Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.