Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court (34149 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death By Daughter’s Lover in Delta / Family Accuses FCT SARS Of Raping, Killing Daughter, Petitions IG (photo) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by Edyice: 2:13pm On May 17, 2019
Who wants to bet

Even as the man is in custody
Another lad dey beep he's daughter

Not to talk of when his been hanged grin grin

NOTE: sons and daughters will go into relationship with confam knacks or knacking ... You can't stop them
You work is to bring them to this world and give advice .. but you can't chose for them .. grin

My neighbours daughter in school dey come collect knacks steady from my roommate any small chance she get grin , the father will tell them not to come out but gals knows better cool
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by ZaraGift: 2:20pm On May 17, 2019
hmm
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by maasoap(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2019
wink2015:

THE NIGERIA JUDICIARY SHOULD REVIEW THE CASE AND TAMPER JUSTICE WITH MERCY AND SPARE THE LIFE OF THE FATHER FOR THE OFFENCE OF MURDERING HIS DAUGHTER 'S LOVER ( BOYFRIEND )

Killing the father of the girl in question will further made an already bad situation worse.

He should just be made to serve some jail terms to change his behaviour.

Father? That madman who shot a boy dead in broad daylight is not a father but a demon. Who wants to him to change his behaviour? You? He doesn't need to do that, he may not be hanged after all as our governors had already stopped signing death warrant. But his freedom has gone forever, it's not enough though, it is some at least
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by quintessence007(f): 2:52pm On May 17, 2019
tpraiz:
Daughter losed a father and a lover �
Did you just say LOSED? shocked
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 17, 2019
Very stupid man. So since then, hasn't the daughter been seeing any guy?

Anger truly rests in the bossom of fools.

A foolish man is ruled by a violent spirit. He acts before he thinks.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by Gkemz: 4:31pm On May 17, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Can this foolish man swear that he did not fvck many other peoples daughter in his bachelor days?
Hypocritical selfish bastard

Even though he was overwhelmed by his emotion, the man shouldn't carry the whole blame. Who knows whether he's been warning the young man to stay clear or perhaps the young man was becoming a nuisance to the daughter. He was overprotective over his daughter who also have her own blame for giving her father a heartbreak, thereby forcing him to take a drastic move that turned ugly.
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by Facile: 4:44pm On May 17, 2019
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by driftedx: 4:48pm On May 17, 2019
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
shutup
Shat up and get out of here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by ngadaAwo: 5:07pm On May 17, 2019
[s]
driftedx:
Shat up and get out of here
[/s]
shatap
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by sizer07: 7:10pm On May 17, 2019
Bastard come and see them in abuja fucking small small uni abuja girls of 17 -18 yrs old while he is there killing a young man who would have maybe married his daughter. Kill him ASap lets see how he will stop the daughter from fucking from his grave.anuofia kill him already jooh
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by Triniti(m): 7:13pm On May 17, 2019
legba1:

you are d only one who followed the incidence from begining to end so far....d man gun down d dude and with supoort if his evil dpo friend buried d dead body...he should die over and over...sooo calous a man
Baba, the death of this boy pain me walahi. At a time, it felt like he was my brother. I would have taken up arms if he was someone I know and the police tried to sweep it under the carpet, fair enough, justice has been served.
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by Triniti(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmm.... if so... the DPO should also be charged. I guess the guy is one of these tribal/religious bigots who got furious because his daughter was dating the enemy.
The man is a demented old fellow,his dpo friend was reprimanded and ordered by police higher authority to provide the man after he went into hiding following the heat that came with the murder. He thought because he had some small connections with the police and some politicians and an access to a license gun, he can use it anyhow he likes. Chased a young blood down the street and shot him at point blank range. In the neighborhood that I grew up, they would have served him the jungle justice and set his house ablaze too. He’s going to rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by erico2k2(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2019
Triniti:
What are they waiting for in executing this man and his police dpo accomplice? This fool of man chased this young boy in an open street and shot him dead at close range just because he came to collect the money for the laptop he sold to his daughter, killed and drag his dead body to the police station as a thief. Connived with the dpo and buried him without contacting any members of his family, I suggest they put him in an electric chair so that he can feel the pains he caused the family of this young boy.
I think I remember this case, was a sad one. Justice was done.
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by Triniti(m): 8:21pm On May 17, 2019
erico2k2:

I think I remember this case, was a sad one. Justice was done.
Yeah, justice well served at last.
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by paix(m): 9:32pm On May 17, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Can this foolish man swear that he did not fvck many other peoples daughter in his bachelor days?
Have you not known that people naturally don't like what they do to others be done unto them?
Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by Yankiss(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
What a waste. The said daughter has been bleeping since he has been rotting in jail awaiting his appointment with he hangman. He didn't carry her kpekus along. Foolish man!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Godwin Elewana To Die By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Lover — Appeal Court by Karemarealty288(m): 3:37am On May 18, 2019
Foolish man....oya come shoot those fucking her now..yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Butcher Stabs His Wife To Death During Fight In Delta / Jilted Lover Bathes Ex-girlfriend With Acid / Okada Riders Burn Minna FRSC Office Over Rumoured Death Of Motorcyclist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.