Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah (23463 Views)

Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari / 9 Ex-Public Officers Forfeit Over N100 Billion To FG / Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by ransomed: 9:35am On May 17, 2019
cyrilamx:
You can't absolve Gej from the menace of farmers/herders or pillaging of our commonwealth. His govt actually released the fund to build ranches in 2014, but as characteristic of PDP, they looted the money while the crises lingered on.

House to Probe Disbursement, Utilisation of N100bn for Ranches - THISDAYLIVE

https://www.thisdaylive.com › Nigeria

20 01 2017 · ... had in 2014, recommended the release of the N100 billion, as seed funding to all states of federation for ...

No ranches built after CBN released N100bn to states, say Reps - Tribune

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com › ...

20 01 2017 · ... in 2014 on grazing reserves under the chairmanship of the former governor ... release of N100 billion through the CBN as seed funding to all the states ...

No sane Nigerian can fault what Miyetti Allah said. The fund was embezzled with Gej looking the other way.
0000000000*"""""”*** You just shocked me with the facts provided in the link. Nigeria has been sold long time ago.
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by amc: 9:39am On May 17, 2019
Esseite:

Really... benuenews.com, whatever happened to premium times and other credible news outlets?

Good point. It was the one I found first. But find below an article from Punch that talks about setting up a committee to investigate the disbursement of the N100bn for ranches.

http://punchng.com/n100bn-cattle-ranch-fund-one-year-after-resolution-reps-yet-to-begin-probe/

N100bn cattle ranch fund: One year after resolution, Reps yet to begin probe

Published January 20, 2018

John Ameh and Ifeanyi Onuba

The House of Representatives has yet to investigate the N100bn disbursed to some states by the Central Bank of Nigeria to build cattle ranches, one year after it passed a resolution on the matter.

The House had passed the resolution on January 20, 2017, following a motion moved by a member from Kogi State, Mr. Sunday Karimi.

The National Economic Council reportedly approved the release of the money in 2014 under the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan for the states to build “mini” ranches after clashes between herdsmen and farmers escalated.

But, findings by Saturday PUNCH indicated on Friday that after a year, the House had yet to constitute an ad hoc committee to start the investigation.

When contacted, Chairman, House Committee on Media and Public Affairs, Mr. Abdulrazak Namdas, told Saturday PUNCH that he would make inquiries on why the panel was not set up and get back to the newspaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by GenFunction: 9:39am On May 17, 2019
100 billion for?....
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by Amhappy(f): 9:44am On May 17, 2019
Su Buhari is now fulfilling Jonathan campaign promises instead of his. Please tell me another story.
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by Jadsy01(f): 9:51am On May 17, 2019
Revealed! 10 Secrets Of Aliko Dangote

Alhaji Aliko Dangote is the most successful businessman in Africa with a net worth of several billions of United States Dollars. His business is heavily present in Nigeria, Africa and other countries of the world. He left the whole world stunned when he increased his personal net worth by $500 million in less than 24 hours in February 2015 and according to Forbes, he is 53rd richest man in the world.

Read more: https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/17/10-secrets-of-aliko-dangote-you-didnt-know/

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by ThatFairGuy: 9:53am On May 17, 2019
And we still have some that sees CLUELESS JONATHAN as their hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by amc: 9:53am On May 17, 2019
Amhappy:
Su Buhari is now fulfilling Jonathan campaign promises instead of his. Please tell me another story.

Nope. Miyetti Allah are demanding the money that was promised and released, that they have not seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by AJOBI77(m): 9:59am On May 17, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
i did say it and I'm saying it again, when you hear crisis in the north, if they tell you they kill 20milion people, don't just worry yourself, it's a movie script and buhari is the director, that's how 95% of Nigerian income will go to them.
GOD help us in this country
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by Excuzeme: 10:00am On May 17, 2019
nairalaila:
The National Secretary, Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Mr Saleh Alhassan, has admitted that their group demanded for N100bn from the Federal Government. According to Miyetti Allah, the N100bn they are demanding from FG, is for the construction of ranches and not for amnesty as reported on social media. In an interview with Punch, Mr Saleh Alhassan further revealed that Goodluck Jonathan promised to give them the money upon his reelection, but the initiative was suspended after he lost in 2015. 

He said; “That is a mischievous statement. Do they pay money like that? Have they ever paid any money like that? That N100bn has been on the table for mini-ranches since 2014 when (former) President Goodluck Jonathan was trying to address the lingering crisis between farmers and herders. So, part of that money was, I think, used by state governors under the committee chaired by the then Governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswam. But I don’t think the bulk of the money has reached the pastoralists, the herders. 

As part of that policy, they (the Federal Government) are trying to see how they can now assist livestock producers to address farmers/herders conflicts via a policy. So, people now saying they have given Miyetti Allah N100bn to stop kidnappings are just being mischievous because from what we have observed, there are certain people that are twisting narratives.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/17/miyetti-allah-admits-n100bn-demand-from-fg/

We told President Buhari that this Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore herdsmen are CRIMINALS, but he refused to accept.
Now, tell me, which sort of group DEMANDS for #100Billion from Government (RANSOM)
Since Jonathan did not give them the RANSOM Money, they have gone about killing innocent Nigerians, Old people, babies and Pregnant Women to force (BLACKMAIL) GOVT TO PAY THEM THE RANSOM MONEY!

Now, they have a Godfather in Govt, in the person of the Minister for Interior, Mr. DAMBAZZAU who is againpushing for them to be paid that #100Billion RANSOM!

Buhari should know that he cannot use our commonwealth to pay ransom to Murderous Fulani Herdsmen otherwise every other group in the country has a right to carry arms, murder people, burn down villages and get paid #100Billion as well.

This nonsense MUST STOP.
Criminal, Fulani herdsmen that are supposed to be facing firing squad, have the audacity to be demanding for #100Billion!

For four years, the President and his Interior Minister and his other Fulani Security Chiefs have refused to forcefully disarm this murderous Fulani herdsmen (described by the United nations as the Fourth most dangerous TERRORIST GROUP in the World), deliberately allowing them to fester and get away with murder and Arson.
Let Buhari and his Security Chief be reminded that it was this same double standards and complacent attitude that allowed Boko Haram to fester.

They should continue o but not a dime of our collective wealth can be paid to terrorists otherwise, WE THE PEOPLE will demand for the removal of Buhari from power...the same WE THE PEOPLE that voted him into power.

1 Like

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by AJOBI77(m): 10:00am On May 17, 2019
anonimi:

And you believe this bullshit story
Na wah o.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2
Considering Miyetti ALLAH'S confidence, I believe it

1 Like

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by jrusky(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2019
AJOBI77:
Henhen! No wonder the country just dey collect foreign loan anyhow

Bro stop being in haste to respond to a post. Pls first read then take a few second to seat back and have a broad thinking about any post or thread, draw your equation and see if it's a balance one or not before making comment.

After it was revealed a week ago that Buhari had made up his mind to give N100 billion to Miyetti bastards and The bandit bastards who both are parter in crime and Buhari denied it now today it's Jonathan who promised them it's no longer Buhari isn't? Bro think about it kindly put politics aside you will get the message as one of those apc blame game and ground shifting antics but unfortunately its no longer a working antics.
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by follock007(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2019
I hope the vociferous Jupiter of our time that like everything done big big like say increment of dollar has not skyrocket the money in your favor. I can feel a lot of tremendous quakes all over my body parts this morning due to the thunders from mount Olympus. Can someone please tell Buhari abi na Oba to mind their own business, please? angry
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by Naanlong01: 10:57am On May 17, 2019
mykelswa:
I was just booking space so that it will hit front page before I comment. See eh. Dis stupid cow ppl are very stupid and are acting anyhow bcus it's thier elder bro that's on d throne. Why didn't u ppl start killing innocent ppl during Jonathans era? else u know what would ve happened. *Just pray buhari remains there 4eva. bcus dis country go turn bloodshed once he drops.* Ppl eye dey on una now. The niger delta militant was there a time u heard dey killed innocent citizens? Dey were fighting for what's good bcus dey couldn't farm. Ur own grass is everywhere but it's ppls farm u like. If dey talk u still kill dem. Bunch of illiterates like bubu. 2weeks back u deny sag u no ask of money. Anything terrorism is related to Islam and illiteracy. If u see a true Muslim that doesn't like thier illetrate haram you'll do love d person and a true learned fulani.
What if another fulani mafia like hell Rufai becomes d next president as its being projected already
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by BanevsJoker(m): 11:03am On May 17, 2019
orisa37:
MAKH(Miyetti Allah Kautai Hore) should stop roping in GEJ into this issue. GEJ's business with them stopped the moment he lost the Election.
As at now, it is some kind of UNDUE INFLUENCE they are seeking trying to armtwist Buhari's Government to give them a N100billion without documentaton to build Ranch.

You want a Loan of a hundred billion naira, apply like me or my Organisation to your Bank.

This is one of the reasons why Emefiele is unduely privileged. He has just been yesing Buhari's demands without reasoning.
He is like Buhari's Uncle Ruckus, no relation. His responses are restricted to "Yessa Massa".
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by Jadsy01(f): 11:21am On May 17, 2019
How To Renew Your License Without Going For Physical Capturing

Visit:https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/05/17/how-to-renew-your-license-without-going-for-physical-capturing/ to stand a chance to win N10,000 in our EkoMiami trivia

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by orisa37: 12:19pm On May 17, 2019
Poor GEJ.
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by Monday60655(m): 1:29pm On May 17, 2019
So they want to continue kidnapping and the security of this country and government is just doing nothing. God is watching
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by omobaba1759: 1:57pm On May 17, 2019
100 BILLION JUST LIKE THAT ...
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by Amhappy(f): 2:05pm On May 17, 2019
amc:

Nope. Miyetti Allah are demanding the money that was promised and released, that they have not seen.

Released to whom?? I thought they said Jonathan promised to give them but was not re-elected? If Jonathan has released the money why are they asking for the money again from the Federal government. If the money was stolen,they should be asking the government to probe what happened to the money not another release.
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by amc: 2:23pm On May 17, 2019
Amhappy:

Released to whom?? I thought they said Jonathan promised to give them but was not re-elected? If Jonathan has released the money why are they asking for the money again from the Federal government. If the money was stolen,they should be asking the government to probe what happened to the money not another release.

They are asking for the FG (not Jonathan himself) to fulfil the promise they made to them. But they are also aware that money was released to some people but not them. Read the article below.

No Ranches Built After CBN Released N100bn To States, Say Reps
https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/56712/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by Kingspin(m): 2:29pm On May 17, 2019
kolafolabi:
This Miyetti Allah group is one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
They're legalised terror group no doubt

1 Like

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by Amhappy(f): 3:17pm On May 17, 2019
amc:

They are asking for the FG (not Jonathan himself) to fulfil the promise they made to them. But they are also aware that money was released to some people but not them. Read the article below.

No Ranches Built After CBN Released N100bn To States, Say Reps
https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/56712/

Nice but we do not know the result of this investigation. We are in 2019. The ball now lies with the current government.

1 Like

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by galaxy2020(m): 3:35pm On May 17, 2019
So this what Buhari and Apc asked you ppl to say to the public? See how una mumu reach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by seguno2: 3:53pm On May 17, 2019
Kingspin:
They're legalised terror group no doubt

APC legalises the worst things that they complained about and ruin our country quietly. Our economy. Our security. Our jobs. Our industries.
The failure of APC is total!

1 Like

Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by DonJossydirich(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2019
Does all the cow in Nigeria, plus the ones in my village worth #100b. Even if we should say lets talk business. I was telling someone today that Nigeria, na fulani people get am. Come see the way one fulani doctor carry talk to one of us today, wey be say na the same work we dey do oo. Allah! We been wan kill am with mouth.
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by themanderon: 5:05pm On May 17, 2019
The lying government just takes delight In shifting all the blames for their massive short comings on the Jonathan government. Rubbish.
Re: We Demanded N100 Billion From FG - Miyetti Allah by CodeTemplar: 5:50pm On May 17, 2019
kolafolabi:
This Miyetti Allah group is one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
Miyetti Allah is a subset of those holding us back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo / 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.