Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Woman Who Attempt To Kidnap A 4 Year Old Kid Caught On Camera. Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Attempt To Kidnap A 4 Year Old Kid Caught On Camera. Video (487 Views)

Lady Who Stole A Phone In Winners Chapel Warri Caught On Camera (Video) / Kidnappers Trying To Kidnap A Pastor Killed In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Attempt To Kidnap A 4 Year Old Kid Caught On Camera. Video by nairafamedotcom: 4:40am On May 17, 2019
Surveillance footage has captured a woman attempting to kidnap a 4-year-old out of a McDonald’s restaurant in Los Angeles.

The footage later shows the suspect attempt to put the child in a parked vehicle before being stopped by a bystander. She then escapes on foot.

Watch video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/woman-who-attempt-to-kidnso-4-year-old.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Woman Who Attempt To Kidnap A 4 Year Old Kid Caught On Camera. Video by Scrap2Wealth1(m): 5:02am On May 17, 2019
Dear my fellow nairalanders ‘I have been afflicted with distress, and Thou art the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy. “(21:84) on Wednesday 8 May 2019 Almighty decree upon my son a disester after he came back from school he went to his place of work were his Oga send him to light a fire without him knowing there is a gallon of fuel beneath him after starting the fire the gallon of fuel explode and an burn him bad all over even around his genitals, so far we have went to the hospital and right now I have spend a lot of money please brothers help my son gain his health back I know we are in trying times, we need your prayers and donations with what so ever GOD put in your heart no amount is to small or big.

Bank : Fidelity Bank
Account number: 6018455723
Account name: Adamu Usman Danjuma.

We Are Admitted At

AT-TATBIQ ISLAMIC MEDICAL CENTER
Address : 26/28 J. Alkasim Road, kinkinau Kaduna

1 Share

Re: Woman Who Attempt To Kidnap A 4 Year Old Kid Caught On Camera. Video by 155firefox: 5:30am On May 17, 2019
very good
Re: Woman Who Attempt To Kidnap A 4 Year Old Kid Caught On Camera. Video by saheedbadmus(m): 5:38am On May 17, 2019
May Allah swt Grant him sound health..i wish i can assist.. sad

Scrap2Wealth1:
Dear my fellow nairalanders ‘I have been afflicted with distress, and Thou art the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy. “(21:84) on Wednesday 8 May 2019 Almighty decree upon my son a disester after he came back from school he went to his place of work were his Oga send him to light a fire without him knowing there is a gallon of fuel beneath him after starting the fire the gallon of fuel explode and an burn him bad all over even around his genitals, so far we have went to the hospital and right now I have spend a lot of money please brothers help my son gain his health back I know we are in trying times, we need your prayers and donations with what so ever GOD put in your heart no amount is to small or big.

We Are Admitted At

Re: Woman Who Attempt To Kidnap A 4 Year Old Kid Caught On Camera. Video by Scrap2Wealth1(m): 5:51am On May 17, 2019
saheedbadmus:
May Allah swt Grant him sound health..i wish i can assist.. sad

jazakhallahu bikhair your prayer is sufficient brother,I understand the present condition of the country thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Attempt To Kidnap A 4 Year Old Kid Caught On Camera. Video by raphretle: 7:53am On May 17, 2019
Scrap2Wealth1:

We Are Admitted At

are this not the same pictures used in a story of electrocuted Cherubim n seraphim guys
Re: Woman Who Attempt To Kidnap A 4 Year Old Kid Caught On Camera. Video by Scrap2Wealth1(m): 1:11pm On May 17, 2019
raphretle:

are this not the same pictures used in a story of electrocuted Cherubim n seraphim guys
this is my son and he was not electrocuted and we leave in kaduna
Re: Woman Who Attempt To Kidnap A 4 Year Old Kid Caught On Camera. Video by MAXIMAL123(m): 1:14pm On May 17, 2019
Good!

(1) (Reply)

Graphic: Man Send 4 Children To An Early Grave While Driving Using His Phone / Lady Attacks Those Who Came To Rescue Her Housemaid (Photos) / Passenger Claims She Woke Up Alone On An Empty Air Canada Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.