Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

If You Want Peace In Your Homes, Give Your Salaries To Your Wives To Keep – Borb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Want Peace In Your Homes, Give Your Salaries To Your Wives To Keep – Borb (365 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / ‘leave My Husband Alone, If You Want Peace’- 4th Wife Of Ned Nwoko Warns Regina / Yvonne Jegede Slams Men Who Report Their Wives To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want Peace In Your Homes, Give Your Salaries To Your Wives To Keep – Borb by Gift101(m): 5:11am On May 17, 2019
Popular Ghanaian Evangelist and musician, Isaac Aning has advised husbands to let their salaries be paid into the bank accounts of their wives.According to the Evangelist, his wife has been receiving his salary since they got married and it’s such a good thing to do as husband. He gladly accepts any amount his wife hands to him.The “Bobolebobo hit maker added that men should follow suit because women are better home keepers.In a chat with Dave Hammer on Hello Entertainment Review, Aning said that’s what he has been doing and it has led to peace and prosperity in his life and every man must know to follow suit.“Men should even change their salary name into their wives names so that at the end of the month, the women will go for the money and give some to the men”, he said.“For me, after every show, I give all the money I get to my wife to count and keep it, she gives me some if I need it.”He further stated that men should follow suit because women are better home keepers.“Women are more experienced in taking care of the family than men. They also knows the needs of the children” he added.

Source: TushJam.com.ng
http://tushjam.com.ng/viral/if-you-want-peace-in-your-homes-give-your-salaries-to-your-wives-to-keep-they-are-good-at-managing-it-more-than-you-borborliborbor-singer-advises-husbands/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: If You Want Peace In Your Homes, Give Your Salaries To Your Wives To Keep – Borb by Shelumiel: 5:21am On May 17, 2019
When you let your wife pay you from the salary you earn, it means you are trying to tell us you are incompetent when it come to financial matters . Nothing more .
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Homes, Give Your Salaries To Your Wives To Keep – Borb by 155firefox: 5:29am On May 17, 2019
lol
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Homes, Give Your Salaries To Your Wives To Keep – Borb by CalabarPikin: 6:37am On May 17, 2019
True talk....
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Homes, Give Your Salaries To Your Wives To Keep – Borb by aanuoluwami14(f): 6:40am On May 17, 2019
grin grin grin You don mean it? As you dey do at home... cheesy cheesy
Re: If You Want Peace In Your Homes, Give Your Salaries To Your Wives To Keep – Borb by chiommy123(f): 6:44am On May 17, 2019
Nigerian men that like to control women to now give their salaries to their wives impossible

(1) (Reply)

Actress Angela Okorie Places A Conditional Curse On A Curious Follower / 2pac On Police Brutality In UNSEEN Interview With Tanya Hart (1992) RARE / Between Timi Dakolo And A Nigerian Pastor Who Sexually Assaults His Congregation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.