Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,714 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles (16647 Views)

Police Arrest 29 Deadly Kidnappers, Recover 41 AK-47 Rifles, Others / Benin-Auchi Expressway: Troops Neutralise 3 Kidnappers, Recover Arms / Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by cjudy(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up.
Cowards like you behind laptop using fake name and pic to defraud cannot carry gun.

Your mama and papa are cowards
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by doublefreez(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2019
I bet you there will be at least 30 innocent people amongs them.
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by cjudy(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2019
femolii:
Yahoo boys are criminals too so is better you go school or you learn work don't follow wuruwuru ways.
Go which school? Did I look like a yahoo boy in your eye or did I look like school dropped out? Am a graduate and I can assure you that millions of Nigerians graduate every year without securing least job and you're here talking rubbish
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by Smile4daddy(m): 8:29am On May 17, 2019
The IGP must have lost up to 30kg of weight on this milestone...Buhari was right while you were wrong.
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by persius555(m): 8:31am On May 17, 2019
Kidnapping is the new Oil and Gas. Those waiting to give out their lands for grazing, this is only a tip of the iceberg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by femolii: 8:34am On May 17, 2019
cjudy:

Go which school? Did I look like a yahoo boy in your eye or did I look like school dropped out? Am a graduate and I can assure you that millions of Nigerians graduate every year without securing least job and you're here talking rubbish
Don't be angry but the way you put your comment is not good is like you are happy with what they are doing.
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by iluvdonjazzy: 8:46am On May 17, 2019
foreshore:

Incomplete news, no location nor date. No like so you dey do your own things?
o boy shey u no dey see link for there abi?
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by iluvdonjazzy: 8:47am On May 17, 2019
Solexgzy:
@OP with Recovered 35
AK47 Rifles, Other Weapons they are no longer suspects
only court can prove that
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by mvem(m): 8:56am On May 17, 2019
cjudy:
Boys that should be doing Yahoo, useless government started chasing them. Now they have drop laptop and phone then Carry Guns and Cutlass. Na una go hear am
..pray you don't fall prey to them...
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by lonlytroy(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2019
princekalani:
This is too much ooo. if the police can recover this amount of weapon from this number of criminals just imagine what is out there. it should not end there, they should investigate how those guys came about the guns too

Can they investigate politicians?
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by dododawa1: 9:53am On May 17, 2019
This criminals will later join POLICE FORCE.
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:58am On May 17, 2019
princekalani:
This is too much ooo. if the police can recover this amount of weapon from this number of criminals just imagine what is out there. it should not end there, they should investigate how those guys came about the guns too

This one na army.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:27am On May 17, 2019
I only see asault rifles, shotguns, double barrel and one rpg.
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by ibro1010(m): 10:39am On May 17, 2019
ArticleBeast:
If they do a careful forensic, they will discover that 60 of those guns were sold to the kidnapper by the same police men
Nigeria police no get that experience and equipment to do that.. FBI NYPD those agency worked hard in US in other to eliminate crime..
Watch FBI, Enemy within and see how Crime is been trace and the culprit will be brought to justice
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by follock007(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2019
Interesting! I know that 43 of the riffle will still be released back to the cocky hoodlums in the nearest future. May God help us common people o.
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by ibro1010(m): 10:43am On May 17, 2019
Smile4daddy:

The IGP must have lost up to 30kg of weight on this milestone...Buhari was right while you were wrong.
Tell them my brother if IGP will be slimless but you commissioner of Police with belly, even constanble have fat belly too.. Watch foreign police and compare it to Nigeria police officer my brother you will weep

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by mchc1001: 10:57am On May 17, 2019
Am seen ABOKIS face throughout
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by ArticleBeast: 11:10am On May 17, 2019
ibro1010:

Nigeria police no get that experience and equipment to do that.. FBI NYPD those agency worked hard in US in other to eliminate crime..
Watch FBI, Enemy within and see how Crime is been trace and the culprit will be brought to justice
Even to carryout autopsy na wahala for this country.
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by kayzeesoft(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2019
frubben:
Kilode na wa ooo

Dem still dey use bazuka dey kidnap.

Chai
O sumi o
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by AmazingELixir: 1:15pm On May 17, 2019
cjudy:
Boys that should be doing Yahoo, useless government started chasing them. Now they have drop laptop and phone then Carry Guns and Cutlass. Na una go hear am

undecided undecided

There's something fundamentally skewed about your reasoning faculty.

Can't just understand why certain persons are bereft of simple morality.

Spits #
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by cjudy(m): 1:57pm On May 17, 2019
AmazingELixir:

undecided undecided

There's something fundamentally skewed about your reasoning faculty.

Can't just understand why certain persons are bereft of simple morality.

Spits #
And your fundamental reasoning is what? You already sold your soul to your useless government
Re: BREAKING: Police Parade 93 Suspected Kidnappers, Recover 35 AK47 Rifles by frubben(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2019
kayzeesoft:

O sumi o
na wa for Nigeria police

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abia CP Visits ABN TV/Radio Studio, Tenders Apologies As Bernard Is Released / Battered Couple Reports Vigilante To Anambra Police (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Two For Vote Buying In Ogun Rerun Election (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.