Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup (8721 Views)

Dangote Refinery To Accelerate European Trade Decline / Dangote Refinery Will Boost Growth Of Downstream Sector In 2022 - CPPE, Others / How To Overcome The Challenge Of Scaling Your Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by chudez0147(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2019
Logobenz:
you are outside Nigeria meaning you want to produce in Nigeria and export?
I'm thinking relocating back to Nigeria to start up ..the racism here is just too much
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by damtan(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2019
I can relate as a start-up. Targeting your audience is extremely important

1 Like

Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2019
dukeprince50:
Nigeria is doomed, no one is viewing this thread.
I am happy though, this is the kind of people you need around u to become a millionaire, because Nigerians doesn't care about Entrepreneurial activities that gives aspiring entrepreneurs a huge advantage.
less competition
It is better that way, ignore the 99% and let the 1% grab the knowledge and use it to acquire the wealth they will use to control the 99%.
The wealthiest people make up just 1% of the world population but has the wealth larger than the 99% of the world.
Who controls the world? Those 1%.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by chudez0147(m): 8:35am On May 17, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I think you can sell well considering the amount of wedding I see every day.

But then I think putting up for hire will be more profitable. Just a thought.

Real world experience always varies from our supposition. I've learned that the hard way. Meet up with people in the business and hear from their own experiences.

Don't just sit thinking about how it'll go. Experience remains the best teacher in business.
True. Thank you
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by Nobody: 8:35am On May 17, 2019
chudez0147:

I'm thinking relocating back to Nigeria to start up ..the racism here is just too much
well it's a good thing.
But man to man,is racism your problem or you are just tired of the money and feel you could do better in Nigeria?
Cos I don't see why I would bother about racism if I am getting what I want.
Just my opinion tho,I might be wrong!
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by chudez0147(m): 8:41am On May 17, 2019
Logobenz:
well it's a good thing.
But man to man,is racism your problem or you are just tired of the money and feel you could do better in Nigeria?
Cos I don't see why I would bother about racism if I am getting what I want.
Just my opinion tho,I might be wrong!
What scares me about coming to naija is the power ish.. Over here , people always think that you're trying to outsmart them.. as a Nigerian
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by Nobody: 8:44am On May 17, 2019
chudez0147:

What scares me about coming to naija is the power ish.. Over here , people always think that you're trying to outsmart them.. as a Nigerian
Are you making good money?because most of your excuses don't sound serious to me.
They can think all they want for God's sake.
And power ish now has a solution na.inverters,gen and co.
Not a problem if you ask me.but it will eat deep into your pockets as a manufacturer and will affect your pricing too.
Well goodluck!
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by chudez0147(m): 8:47am On May 17, 2019
Logobenz:
Are you making good money?because most of your excuses don't sound serious to me.
They can think all they want for God's sake.
And power ish now has a solution na.inverters,gen and co.
Not a problem if you ask me.but it will eat deep into your pockets as a manufacturer and will affect your pricing too.
Well goodluck!
Thank you Bro. Good luck to you too

1 Like

Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by Harmony92(f): 9:08am On May 17, 2019
Premiumwriter:
I think it's tent for camping or those ones they use for marriage.

I don't think tents sell much in Nigeria considering most people only hire them during wedding ceremony.

If it's mosquitoe net, government already distributed/s those for free.
chudez0147
I bought my own ooo.
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by Naanlong01: 10:29am On May 17, 2019
@ op premiumwriter can you dm me your phone number?
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by chudez0147(m): 10:31am On May 17, 2019
Harmony92:
I bought my own ooo.
Please can you remember how much you bought yours? And where?? Thank you
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by OneKinGuy(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2019
chudez0147:

My brother, if u have anything good you are using to earn decent money there, Just stay and continue with ya life. Running away from racism is not enough excuse (at least for me)
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by gabe1234(m): 10:58am On May 17, 2019
This is very informative.I run an online business and I must admit it's been very hard getting customers to buy from me.What is the best form to advertise my business so I can get more customers...
I really need advice on this...thank you
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by chudez0147(m): 11:24am On May 17, 2019
OneKinGuy:

My brother, if u have anything good you are using to earn decent money there, Just stay and continue with ya life. Running away from racism is not enough excuse (at least for me)
Thank you
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by Healthgwr: 1:55pm On May 17, 2019
Thanks for the information................

SouthSouth1914:
Everything boils down to government policies regarding SMEs in a given location at any given time. If the conditions are unfavorable, no startup can thrive!
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by olioxx(m): 2:08pm On May 17, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
If the conditions are unfavorable, no startup can thrive!
Well said
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by Okfiscal(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2019
Thanks for the information.
I got a ebook I purchased from Neil patel for $15 about how to make your business rank high in search engine. Since I can't resell the ebook, have decided to give it out for free!!!
Get ours now
http://eepurl.com/gpH6lT
Bet you the ebook is loaded
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by raymod170(m): 6:52pm On May 17, 2019
Are you having problems with your with your manual processes?
Do you want to simplify your workflow? Are you looking for a reliable web design and software development company? Do
Want to upgrade your mobile application?

CodefixbugLtd is the place for you. At CodeFixBug,We work extremely hard to develop world-class web, desktop and mobile solutions. We have over the years gain the trust of our clients, by providing enterprise ICT services to Startups, SMEs and large Coperate companies across Nigeria and globally.

You can reach us on

https://codefixbug.com/

Facebook: https://web.facebook.com/Codefixbug/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/codefixbug/

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/codefixbug/

Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/2/112688786863927249816

Twiiter: https://twitter.com/CodefixbugHQ

Email: helloworld@codefixbug.com
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by Harmony92(f): 7:24am On May 18, 2019
chudez0147:

Please can you remember how much you bought yours? And where?? Thank you
one thousand naira from street hawkers

1 Like

Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2019
cool nice one sir. Thank you
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by chudez0147(m): 8:30am On May 18, 2019
Harmony92:
one thousand naira from street hawkers
What did you buy for One thousand naira??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by Harmony92(f): 8:15pm On May 20, 2019
chudez0147:

What did you buy for One thousand naira??
mosquito net
Re: How To Accelerate The Growth Of Your Startup by chudez0147(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2019
Harmony92:
mosquito net
We are talking about Tent, or car pot , and not mosquito net..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Introduces GBP And Euro Debit Cards / CBN Blows $36 Billion Defending The Naira In 2018, Up 130% From 2017. / Access Bank's Poor Customer Service: Bad Management?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.