Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Becoming A Man - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Becoming A Man (1013 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Becoming A Man by oludoyin(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2007
Hi people,
Please assist me on this question :

'What does it takes to be a man in Nigeria?' undecided undecided undecided
Re: Becoming A Man by bignero: 5:05pm On May 04, 2007
it takes serious DRIVE wink
Re: Becoming A Man by neugbenga(m): 12:40pm On May 05, 2007
2 B A MAN IS NOT A DAYS JOB.BE BRAVE,PATIENT,SOLVE PROBLEMS AND DON'T RUN FROM IT,GO OUT OF UR HOME,FACE OTHERS OUTSIDE.OBSERVE & GET A LESSON FROM ALL DAT HAPPENS IN UR LIFE.BE A MAN.LIFE IS NOT A BED OF ROSES.
Re: Becoming A Man by kuwena(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2007
To be a man in Nigeria - are you kidding? Have you heard of occultism? Just kidding. But it is very hard. A man is a rich old boy. grin
Re: Becoming A Man by user86666(m): 7:44pm On May 07, 2007
Persistence & Doggedness
Re: Becoming A Man by Ignition(m): 8:34am On May 08, 2007
u can start by learning how to write in prper diction
Re: Becoming A Man by mamto: 11:58am On May 08, 2007
well, a man is person that is ready to unleash the potential in him;a person that is directional; a person that must know how to get along with people;a person that is ready to take charge and control of his problems; person that sublimate his problems and must surrender his leadership and faith to God.
nevertheless, is a challenge to be a man.
Re: Becoming A Man by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 08, 2007
[b]To be a man in Nigeria, you have to first come to terms with the fact that you're a Nigerian. Then with the terms that it is not Nigeria that is poor but Nigerians inside Nigeria. Poverty is a state of the mind. If you think rich, you will eventually become rich.

Come to terms that Nigeria, because of its poor minded people, is a third world, low GDP country and that holds a lot of opportunities. You can choose an area where you want to make impact and like other people have spoken, you can put in your energy there but make sure it's where you have extreme interest.

Dont argue with people, dont complain, dont think too much that you get repressed, but always think about little little positive results. Cultivate the habit of having success in every little thing you do and your whole life will be a success. When you want to eat, eat well. When you want to sleep, take time to sleep. When you want to play, take time to play. you'll see that this attitude will be transfered to everything else you do. This is my 2:1 student phenomenon. Ask them and they will tell you it's true. I'm not one, but i've learnt a lot from them.

To be a man in Nigeria, don't be average! look at Oluwaseun Osewa of nairaland. He's like those internet gurus they show to us on CNN. understudy him. He's rich from within to have brought us together.[/b]
Re: Becoming A Man by thunderboy(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2007
, In my own opinion , to be a man in NIGERIA , just be yourself grin , and live your life , a man who as nothing to lose fears nothing ! , to be a GOOD MAN in Nigeria is a different ball game , I'm out . wink

(1) (Reply)

Executive Training In Firstbank / Nigerian Breweries / What Do I Expect In Gtbank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.